X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
    I thought we were passed the "Tito created Macedonia" phase... Is there not enough proof to counteract this claim...?
    Nikolaj,

The message isn't for our consumption, it's for his constituents.
    Politics is all about whoredom and a politician is largely an image of those that elect him.

Sadly his message says far less about the politician than it does about his constituents and the wider greek community and their mental retardness.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Phoenix

Sadly his message says far less about the politician than it does about his constituents and the wider greek community and their mental retardness.
      ...and those are there good points!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• sydney
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        And why would this fuckin moron have an ounce of credibility? His opinion is worth the same as any Greeks on the subject...fuck all! Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one, this idiot and the idiot who posted his comments are living proof of that! Time for Amphipolis to go for a permanent holiday!
        I understand why you feel that way. But I don’t mind folks like Amphipolis posting this stuff as it only helps to solidify our thoughts about certain things.

Butaris sounds like a monumental banana.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by sydney View Post
          I understand why you feel that way. But I don’t mind folks like Amphipolis posting this stuff as it only helps to solidify our thoughts about certain things.

Butaris sounds like a monumental banana.
          Sydney
          I understand what you're saying, however it also serves the Greek purpose..e.g. It's on the Macedonian forum and they haven't removed it, therefore they accept it by default. A classic example of "beware Greeks bearing gifts"....they don't gift anything, they're nothing but liars and thieves...and those are their good points!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

I think i'm with makedonche on this. Don't like seeing bullshit like this on the forum, as these majmuni would think they have one up on us.
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
              • Jul 2012

I thought we were passed the "Tito created Macedonia" phase... Is there not enough proof to counteract this claim...?
              Haven't you ever heard the story of Tito and his secret time machine Nikolaj?
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I'm OK with it for now as it is pertinent to the original thread topic (ie: establishing what a racist maggot he is). Of course if it develops into an advertisement page for this idiot then things would change. In the meantime, I would encourage the residents of Krushevo to run him out of town if he shows his ugly mug and refuses to acknowledge and respect their Macedonian identity.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

And why would this fuckin moron have an ounce of credibility? His opinion is worth the same as any Greeks on the subject...fuck all! Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one, this idiot and the idiot who posted his comments are living proof of that! Time for Amphipolis to go for a permanent holiday!
                  Sydney
                  I understand what you're saying, however it also serves the Greek purpose..e.g. It's on the Macedonian forum and they haven't removed it, therefore they accept it by default. A classic example of "beware Greeks bearing gifts"....they don't gift anything, they're nothing but liars and thieves...and those are their good points!

I wouldn't call it a gift. I posted this story because

(a) It's possible that Boutaris somehow changes his position or rhetoric, though I wouldn't be sure about that either

(b) This originally comes from an interview in Neos Kosmos, I couldn't find it in their website though. Boutaris is in Australia right now, so I thought you may be interested.

Boutaris is a very weird case and we usually have the exact opposite problems with him, which are occasionally becoming embarrassing for the city. Overall, he’s an eccentric and a likeable guy, who "does not act as a politician" and speaks openly about anything.

Boutaris and credibility don’t really match. Personally I see him as a (confirmed) Soros tool, but I admit I voted for him in the second round both in 2010 and 2014. He’s very popular in Thessaloniki and was easily re-elected for a second term. The worst thing I’ve heard about him, is he was considered an option for President of Democracy in the coming election!! Then he made the comment: “I don’t fit for a President. Have you ever seen a President with a tattoo and an ear-ring?”

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Amphipolis

(a) It's possible that Boutaris somehow changes his position or rhetoric, though I wouldn't be sure about that either
                    Bullshit!

[QUOTE][(b) This originally comes from an interview in Neos Kosmos, I couldn't find it in their website though. Boutaris is in Australia right now, so I thought you may be interested./QUOTE]

More Bullshit!

Boutaris is a very weird case and we usually have the exact opposite problems with him, which are occasionally becoming embarrassing for the city. Overall, he’s an eccentric and a likeable guy, who "does not act as a politician" and speaks openly about anything.
                    A likeable guy? Speaks openly about anything?

Even more Bullshit! Nobody on here would find him likeable!! Show me where he speaks openly about the Greek Government? Particularly the part where Macedonia is divided in 3 and Greece got the largest portion!..........he speaks out of arse...not openly!

Boutaris and credibility don’t really match. Personally I see him as a (confirmed) Soros tool, but I admit I voted for him in the second round both in 2010 and 2014. He’s very popular in Thessaloniki and was easily re-elected for a second term. The worst thing I’ve heard about him, is he was considered an option for President of Democracy in the coming election!! Then he made the comment: “I don’t fit for a President. Have you ever seen a President with a tattoo and an ear-ring?”
                    No credibility.....no place here for his Bullshit...simple, we make it that way so dumb Greeks like you can understand! Popular in Solun?...I don't think so, maybe amongst the prosfigy or those with similar mental issues as him...that's about it!

PS Don't bother replying, just piss off somewhere else, one of those platesmashing forums preferrably!
                    Last edited by makedonche; 11-26-2014, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                      • Aug 2014

Amphipolis where is he visiting in Australia? I wish to give him a great welcoming.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        I'm OK with it for now as it is pertinent to the original thread topic (ie: establishing what a racist maggot he is). Of course if it develops into an advertisement page for this idiot then things would change. In the meantime, I would encourage the residents of Krushevo to run him out of town if he shows his ugly mug and refuses to acknowledge and respect their Macedonian identity.
                        SOM
                        Happy with the title of the thread? Happy for the use of Solun in the heading and then Thessaloniki in the text? You might be, but I certainly am not, send this gjuptin on his way!

Comment

• Amphipolis
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

Amphipolis where is he visiting in Australia? I wish to give him a great welcoming.
                          He was certainly there around 19-21 and specifically in Melbourne. Some Greeks already gave him a great welcoming calling him an anti-Greek and a traitor.

http://yiorgosthalassis.blogspot.com/2014/11/blog-post_284.html

This story (with the interview) broke yesterday and today in Greece. I'm sorry I couldn't find out if he's still there. His interview in Neos Kosmos is much more extended but I couldn't find an English version of it.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2014

Yes, he's still in Melbourne today 26th November and he gave a press-conference in Hellenic Museum. Thessaloniki is a sister city of Melbourne.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                              Yes, he's still in Melbourne today 26th November and he gave a press-conference in Hellenic Museum. Thessaloniki is a sister city of Melbourne.
                              It's a shame I live in Sydney, I know the Greek community is far larger in Melbourne than Sydney but then again, so is the Macedonian community.

Thanks for the insight though. Why is he being called a traitor though? I see his pushing his SlavoMacedonia propaganda.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

Thanks for the insight though. Why is he being called a traitor though? I see his pushing his SlavoMacedonia propaganda.
                                That will give you an idea (google translation from a more extended version)

Boutari: The Skopjans are Bulgarians
                                I don't like calling Skopje as Macedonia, but we need to find a compromise solution to the name issue, said the mayor of Thessaloniki

25 Nov 2014 - 17:17

In favor of a compromise on the name issue of Macedonia spoke the mayor of Thessaloniki, Yiannis Boutari, found in Melbourne for the events of the 30th anniversary of the twinning of the two cities.

"Whatever that solution will be painful, but it is the only way out," he said. Boutari, speaking in Diaspora newspaper "New World".

He stressed that the origin of his family (on one side) is the Krosovo, currently located in the geographical boundaries of Skopje. "I do not like it at all to call this region Macedonia. But we must find a solution. To make a compromise. "Mr. Boutari mentioned the former president of Macedonia, Kiro Gligorov, whom he described as "serious". Gligorov had proposed, he said, the term "Slavomacedonia" that would be acceptable.

Referring to the current president of Skopje, N. Gruevski accused him of usurpation of Greek symbols. "I admit," he said, "that people should acquire an identity. Be something. Do not forget that they are Bulgarians. There is no Macedonian language. All these created Tito. I say, therefore, that the matter should eventually be solved. Solve a compromise and I know this is painful for us. "

The mayor of Thessaloniki featured rightwing miseries what attribute (that supposedly he does not stand to call Macedonia Greek).

"Huge Lie" featured also alleged opposition (of) that proposed to give Turkish names in the streets of Thessaloniki and even on the street Agios Dimitrios! "This," he said, "neither Turk would dare to propose and recommend that I am Greek Orthodox?".

Mr. Mpoutaris noted that the lie that constantly reproduce the opposition, despite denials. "I," said Mr. Boutari, "sometime, when Foreign Minister of Greece was Papandreou and Turkey the Jem and the relations between the two countries was fine course, I made a statement on the occasion of a Turkish gesture. The Turks gave then the name of George Seferis in the street in Urla where was born the Nobel laureate.

In Thessaloniki in 1938, with the death of Kemal Ataturk, by decision of the city council of Thessaloniki renamed the street in St. Paul Street Kemal Ataturk. After the events of '55 in Istanbul restored the Apostle Paul's name.

I said, therefore, on Papandreou and Cem that could the Municipality of Thessaloniki to restore the name of Ataturk and since then swear came to say some right-wing that I proposed to rename the street in Agios Dimitrios Street Kemal Ataturk. Turkey I would not dare. To God. "
                                Then Mr. Boutari noted that historical truth says Kemal Ataturk was born in a village outside Thessaloniki but raised in Thessaloniki.

"This is a historical truth. Like that in Turkey many consider him as God .... It's a great personality. For our slayer Pontian and Armenians and many others, but for the Turks great personality. "

Then he noted that hundreds of thousands of Greeks go every year in Istanbul, Izmir, Panagia Sumela in other parts of Turkey.
                                "I thought when I took the mayor to find ways to bring Turks in Thessaloniki. This year will bring 100 000 Turks in Thessaloniki. At the same time, therefore, to restore the historical truth of the city stimulates and tourism with our initiatives, "he said.

Referring to the controversy that has certain Pontians Mr. Boutari said that references to Ataturk "is one of the reasons, but not the only one. Although I never praised Atatürk. "

He continued: "Pontiac is split into two major groups. And honor Pontian genocide separately. I told them to make a single event to highlight the issue of the Pontian Genocide and the right message through. They suggest, therefore, to make the municipality the event and invite all clubs. With insulted about it and without getting permission did manifestation Square St. Sophia. Explanations were provided and the issue is resolved. I not only did I not break anything with the mouse, but my groom is my Pontius and grandchildren are vlachopontiakia. The best blend, that is. "

For the gay parade in Thessaloniki said that "this is not for tourist purposes but under the Community directives on equal treatment of all special."

The Thessaloniki mayor also said that the Council works now, great in many areas with the Metropolis of Thessaloniki despite their different perceptions on some issues.

Mr. Boutari even noted the need to highlight the historical Jewish presence in Thessaloniki. Mentioned fact and "big apology" on behalf of and for the account of Thessaloniki to catch to mention "the most gloomy moment in its history," that the extermination of the Jewish element.

Comment

Working...
                                X