Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Isn't it weird that the EU supposedly "helping" Macedonia`s education system while being extremely cautious to NOT pronounce the name of "Macedonia" in pages of reports at the same time???

Comment

• Sputnik
      • Oct 2011

Its not weird at all if you come from Brussels EU. The EU goals and educating (Brain washing) is by some, likened to the Nazis.
      EU goals is to create one race and call it "Europeans". It would be against their scheme to call Europeans in Macedonia "Macedonians".

I do find strange how lately you hear less (By Macedonians, and Ethnic Albanians that once threatened entering the Union alone) pushing for EU in the Republic of Macedonia. I am not alone on this it seems. The EU would sense the same, which explains why as recently as of June this year, The EU InfoCentre opened its doors for students from the primary and secondary schools, as well as for the university students, in Macedonia.

Comment

• Sputnik
        • Oct 2011

Rightfully or wrongly, (i lean towards the latter) The Republic of Macedonia have made many attempts to become a fully fledged member of the EU. Only to be blocked "Vetoed" each time by the EU member state Greece. The voting process in the EU is "A decision must be a unanimous vote". Well that's what we hear.

But things could not be further from the truth.

In June 2008 the people of Ireland had rejected the Brussels EU construct in a resounding NO. Mr Giscard d'Estaing (CHAIRMAN OF THE EUROPEAN CONVENTION) told the Irish Times that Ireland's referendum rejection would not kill the Treaty, despite a legal requirement of unanimity from all the EU's 27 member states.
        "We are evolving towards majority voting because if we stay with unanimity, we will do nothing," he said.
        "It is impossible to function by unanimity with 27 members. This time it's Ireland; the next time it will be somebody else."

Giscard d'Estaing believed "there was no alternative" to a second Irish vote, a view also shared at the time, by Nicolas Sarkozy, the French President. Mr Sarkozy, who was to take over the EU's rotating presidency, said to use a Brussels summit (back in October 15) to force Ireland to find a way out of Europe's Treaty difficulties.

Comment

• Sputnik
          • Oct 2011

EU/MAFIA

Brussels decided to ignore the Irish NO vote, and they bribed the Irish government into holding a second referendum and coerced a YES vote with a staggering amount of money to Dublin.

Campaigners for a "No" vote have threatened a legal challenge after 1.1 million copies of the European Union booklet were distributed, at a cost to the taxpayer of £139,000............The EU Commission, with the massive funds and resources available to it, courtesy of the taxpayer, can just throw money at influencing Irish opinion prior to the vote............Irish expatriates living in Brussels, and often working in the EU institutions, have been offered free Ryanair flights to Dublin, as long as they campaign for a Yes vote.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-unlawful.html
          Here other useful related articles.

Betraying liberal democratic principles in the EU
          EU Observer, 30 September 2009
          Asking people the same question until they give the desired answer raises an utterly fundamental debate – about the rules of the game, about democracy itself, argues Pieter Cleppe, head of the Brussels Office of eurosceptic pressure group Open Europe, ahead of Ireland's second referendum on the EU treaty.

EU intervention in Irish referendum 'unlawful'
          The Daily Telegraph (UK), 29 September 2009
          The European Commission has been accused of "unlawful" interference in Ireland's referendum after paying for a 16-page guide to the Lisbon Treaty to be inserted into national newspapers.

The only sane course is to say No to this undemocratic formula
          The Irish Times, 24 September 2009

Corporate interests drowning out ordinary voter
          The Irish Times, 14 September 2009

Voting until they get it right in the European Union
          The Washington Examiner, 28 August 2009

New referendum guidelines for commercial broadcasters
          The Irish Times, 6 August 2009

Government has abandoned democracy to get a 'Yes' vote
          The Independent (Ireland), 27 June 2009

Clarified Lisbon Treaty the very same
          The Irish Times, 25 June 2009

EU commission plans to 'force' Irish to vote Yes on Lisbon
          theParliament.com, 18 March 2009

EU Constitution author says referendums can be ignored
          The Daily Telegraph (UK), 26 June 2008

Irish voters sign death warrant for EU's Lisbon treaty
          The Times (UK), 14 June 2008
          http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4134077.ece

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
            Rightfully or wrongly, (i lean towards the latter) The Republic of Macedonia have made many attempts to become a fully fledged member of the EU. Only to be blocked "Vetoed" each time by the EU member state Greece. The voting process in the EU is "A decision must be a unanimous vote". Well that's what we hear.

But things could not be further from the truth.
            Fair point indeed.
            If Ireland can be coerced and Slovakia recently as well. One would think that Greece would surely sit and sook in the corner after being told in no uncertain terms that Macedonia must get in.

Not that I want Macedonia in btw.

So it is peculiar that this has not happened already. But perhaps bigger plans exist for deconstructing Greece.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

The United States of Europe
              One currency, one power, one nation
              Forced fed propoganda to schoolchildren

I found the EU flag flying everywhere in Macedonia quite distasteful
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Sputnik
                • Oct 2011

Speaking of Slovakia.

Just recently, Slovakia's parliament voted down expansion of Europe bailout fund.
                Slovakia's parliament votes against measures to bolster the powers of the eurozone bailout fund, seen as vital in combating the bloc's debt crisis.

Shortly afterwards, Slovak government collapses.

"Slovakia has to create political conditions which will allow a positive vote on the EFSF as soon as possible,"
                European Council chief Herman Van Rompuy said.
                And what is this "political Conditions" that the European Council chief Herman Van Rompuy might have been hinting?

Prime Minister Iveta Radicova had made the issue into a vote of confidence in order to pass the EFSF bill
                http://euobserver.com/19/113895

The Brussels EU portrays itself to the world as a shining example of the 21st century democracy.
                But its got to be their terms. This is the problem with the west and democracy.

The west decide on what is democracy and what is not. In a dictatorial way, they create a measuring stick and adjust the hight of the bar as they please, to suit their own purpose. There are many many examples of double standards, (what's good for one doesn't apply for another) such as the rules of a voting process i just mentioned above, and conditions set for Macedonia (just to name a couple).

Post WW2, "communism" became a dirty word, mainly in the US. If you (State or American citizen) did not abide by their rules, spoke out in anyway, you were loosely labelled a "comi". Once this word "communist" was unjustly attached to a person, or Nation, you became a threat, target and someone evil, an enemy. This would then give the US reason (excuse), a licence to mistreat you, invade, kill, in order to shut you up or take control of you.

Today, the term "communist" (which has no more use since communism does not and never really did exist), has been replaced with "Undemocratic" (autocratic, dictatorial, totalitarian, feudal etc ) and be placed as a nation on a list headed, "Axis of Evil". Or if you are a Muslim and a state governmental system, or a decision-making method differs (according to religion), you are a fundamentalist or a plain old terrorist. There now is a wider range to pick from, where one can be placed and then used as the dark side. Then Someone that needs to be muzzled, sovereignty taken away, laws forced on them, can now be achieved at any cost, and what ever it takes, then these actions would be all excused and justified.
                Last edited by Sputnik; 10-31-2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

The poor Slovakian government has been overthrown immediately by the European commission, a day after their refusal of bailout fund.

I said poor because Greeks wanna do referendum now about this bailout fund, so if Greeks says NO in the end, then poor Slovakian government would have been overthrown for nothing. Not only being overthrown by a post-modern coup by eurocrats, probably these Slovakian politicians career is over too because they branded as "anti-EU" and i am sure that they have already been demonized by pro-EU people in Slovakia.

Comment

• Sputnik
                    • Oct 2011

Notice how the Greek referendum is planned for early next year?

Well after the funds are received from the IMF. Hopefully it will be well after the fall of the euro and the Union.

This call for referendum by the current Greek government puppets (no doubt a idea devised by Brussels) is aimed to silence the Greek protests temporarily, atleast untill the new year.

Also, moments after he announced a referendum, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou (is said by some to be taking a political gamble) called for a confidence vote. The confidence vote is expected to be held on Friday.

Brussels will make sure Papandreou will keep his job (if thats what they prefer), even if the Greek parliament will have to vote over and over as many times to get the best outcome for Brussels. Its EU democracy.
                    Last edited by Sputnik; 11-01-2011, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
                      Notice how the Greek referendum is planned for early next year?

Well after the funds are received from the IMF. Hopefully it will be well after the fall of the euro and the Union.

This call for referendum by the current Greek government puppets (no doubt a idea devised by Brussels) is aimed to silence the Greek protests temporarily, atleast untill the new year.

Also, moments after he announced a referendum, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou (is said by some to be taking a political gamble) called for a confidence vote. The confidence vote is expected to be held on Friday.

Brussels will make sure Papandreou will keep his job (if thats what they prefer), even if the Greek parliament will have to vote over and over as many times to get the best outcome for Brussels. Its EU democracy.
                      I agree Sputnik. This plan should be made in Brussels. I can only believe that this was a decision solely taken by Papandreu if Brussels overthrows his government and replace it with a new obedient one like they did in Slovakia. BUT if Brussels stays silent and accepts this referendum idea, then i would be absolutely sure that this plan has been made in Brussels to gain some more time, end the protestations of Greek people and possibly save the future political career of Papandreu family.

after he announced a referendum, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou (is said by some to be taking a political gamble)
                      Greek bankruptcy is inevitable. When this happens, Papandreu`s political career is already over because he was the one who supported these austerity measures and told like these would supposedly save Greek economy. He will be seen as the destroyer of their european dream.

So, why not gamble for something that he will eventually loose??? This maybe his only chance to save his career. That should be hurtful for him because you know, these two Papandreu and Karamanlis families are ruling Greece for nearly a century, father to son and to a grandson.
                      Last edited by Onur; 11-01-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

i heard how they are proposing a referendum that is really stupid & they are trying to cover their hellarses.The austerity measures don't really cover the entire debt & is just piecemeal pretending to deal with the matter.
                        Last edited by George S.; 11-01-2011, 03:59 PM. Reason: ed
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

If I was the head of the EU I wouldn't be shocked by Papandraeou's call for a referendum, I would simply be telling him to find money on the open markets if he isn't happy with the EU bailout fund, or face the consequences. This appearance of sudden surprise or shock is part of the plan from the EU, they are implicitly involved in everything Greece does or is going to do, because they own their arses! This is a ploy to distract the masses and give them the opportunity to tighten the noose around their necks, so they can't blame the government for the situation! Coincidentally it gives the French & German banks in Greece time to impliment thier exit strategy and reduce their losses! So there we have it, the people stop rioting, EU smells like roses, Greek people sign their futures away and Papandreaou retains his political career!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

i think they are just iverting from the real issues thats affecting greece.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              i think they are just iverting from the real issues thats affecting greece.
                              George
                              I reckon they are just trying to hide their true intentions and plans!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

that's it they don't want people to know what they are upto.They got a hidden agenda.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X