X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NikodimMKD
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

And if you think about it, if the Yugoslavs had been able to liberate Macedonia from the greeks in the 1940s, we would be in control of it all now and would be a very powerful state in the Balkans since whoever controls Solun controls the Balkans.

This is why it is very important to try and liberate Macedonia from the greeks and make Solun our capital.

Comment

• makedonin
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BulgarMAK View Post
      Now I know how technologically advanced was agrarian Bulgaria in the interwar period because the first edition of Almanac "La Macedoine" which contains the picture was in 1931. Those filthy capitalists from Adobe should be thought what does copyright mean
      He He, you have some humor. Agrarian Bulgars heh. Post the photo, let us see.
      Have you seen the paper your self? Or just some Bulgar Internet Warrior copy?

Go on, make my day....
      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• BulgarMAK
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
        He He, you have some humor. Agrarian Bulgars heh. Post the photo, let us see.
        Have you seen the paper your self? Or just some Bulgar Internet Warrior copy?

Go on, make my day....
        I have a photocopy of the original book in PDF format. There are corrections in the spelling because the alphabet underwent changes after WW2 but that doesn't concern the photos because they are 100% original.
        Here it is:

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
          Right, I agree that Tito was fighting to take Macedonia from the Greeks
          What gave you cause to believe that?
          Or are you merely illiterate?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BulgarMAK View Post
            I have a photocopy of the original book in PDF format. There are corrections in the spelling because the alphabet underwent changes after WW2 but that doesn't concern the photos because they are 100% original.
            Originally posted by BulgarMAK
            I wonder if you have seen Sandanski's photos from WWI marching towards Adrianopole under Bulgarian flag, wearing Bulgarian uniform and surrounded by Bulgarian officers.
            I knew you come with that photo. You said it is from WWI while some say it is from 1912 (WWI -28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918 ).

How come?

By the way, where is the Bulgarian Uniform you claim he is wearing!?
            You are mixing stuff dude. Get your fact straight before bubbling around some propaganda. The Uniform you mention is from another time period on another Photo.

On this photo, he is in Comita clothes.

Yeah right, you know that this is from the WWI and is 100% original. How was it, you have an PDF, right. Take a word of Bulgar.

Here is what I see on the above photo:

The red marked parts are controversial in this picture.

-- The legs of the Jane and the Bulgarian soldier from the right side (the left of Jane) have no shadows. They are simply levitating in the air. It is common knowledge that the shadows of person and items are hard to transfer when doing this stuff by graphic manipulation.

-- You can zoom in to the picture and see the difference between the legs of the left side soldier (right of Jane) with Janes.

-- Everybody are staring into the camera, only Jane is staring somewhere else. It is common when Posing, that everybody is looking in to the camera.

-- The line of displacement of the people on the photo. Jane and the Bulgarian Soldier on the right side (Janes left) are out of the line.

-- The size of Jane and the soldier are significant smaller than those of the others. Both of them would be more fitting in to the middle.

-- The Bulgarian soldier on the left is in motion, while the others are standing still and posing for snapshot.
            But even if this photo is real, out of any reason, this does not change the fact that Jane was fighting with Turks too, he did embrace the Young Turk revolution. He was even in Istambul and wear Fess.
            So he must be Turk, right? There are photos of Jane and behind him, you see the Turkish flag. What does that mean than?

He did accept anybody's help, even the Turkish after 500 years of slavery. It did not matter to him who helps, as log as Macedonians get their freedom.

He stayed remembered by the people as this:

Jane Iv. Sandanski "Starikt" "Pirin Tsar"
            Born 1874 in vilage Vlahi Melnik district, due to 20 years of fight for freeing the Macedonian slave, was killed on 10 of April 1915 in the district Baba by the Bulgarian evil doing hand.

Go here to see the Photo
            Last edited by makedonin; 08-12-2009, 04:04 AM.
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

A compelling argument Makedonin.
              My goodness .... how embarrassing for you BulgarMak.
              Sandanski and his friend have such little heads compared to the rest of them.
              Is this where Bulgarians got the title "blockheads" from?

I hope you have some other proof to justify your arguments. Because I would release a virus on the internet to destroy this picture in every way if I was a Bulgarian.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

It doesn't hurt me, but correct me if I'm wrong. How can Tito (along with the English) give the Greeks Solun, since in 1912 when the Greeks took Solun from the Ottmans, Tito was a 20 year old boy?
                Another war you idiot, second world war is when the Macedonians were going to take Solun back. Damn Tito send them to Srem.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

J, you are arguing with someone who said he would not talk to you. This person is here to play games, please don't try to engage him in conversation ... you know it always ends up making him look stupid. Which (although a good reason) appears to be fruitless.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                    I knew you come with that photo. You said it is from WWI while some say it is from 1912 (WWI -28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918 ).

How come?

By the way, where is the Bulgarian Uniform you claim he is wearing!?
                    You are mixing stuff dude. Get your fact straight before bubbling around some propaganda. The Uniform you mention is from another time period on another Photo.

On this photo, he is in Comita clothes.

Yeah right, you know that this is from the WWI and is 100% original. How was it, you have an PDF, right. Take a word of Bulgar.

Here is what I see on the above photo:

But even if this photo is real, out of any reason, this does not change the fact that Jane was fighting with Turks too, he did embrace the Young Turk revolution. He was even in Istambul and wear Fess.
                    So he must be Turk, right? There are photos of Jane and behind him, you see the Turkish flag. What does that mean than?

He did accept anybody's help, even the Turkish after 500 years of slavery. It did not matter to him who helps, as log as Macedonians get their freedom.

He stayed remembered by the people as this:
                    Very good argumentation Makedonin, this photo is as fake as the famous forgery of Lenin making a speech, I will try and find the Lenin photo, original and fake, very similar to the Sandanski picture.
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Here is the original of Lenin, notice the people on the stairs, in the forgery they are removed, this was all made in the 1920s-1930s.

Original:

Forgery:

Found it at the Wikipedia with the note:
                      Lenin speaking at a meeting in Sverdlov Square in Moscow on 5 May 1920. Censored photograph with Trotsky and Kamenev, who were standing on the steps of the platform, removed.

Original photo: 1920. Censored version: c. late 1930s
                      All done with 1920s TECHNOLOGY.... quite IMPRESSIVE! Don't you think BulgarMak?
                      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• makedonin
                        • Sep 2008

RtG, Daskale,

this photo is so old Story that it reminds me that I am getting old too

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          What gave you cause to believe that?
                          Or are you merely illiterate?
                          Most sources dealing with the greek civil war talk about Yugoslavian logistical and material support for the greek communist rebels.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                            Another war you idiot, second world war is when the Macedonians were going to take Solun back. Damn Tito send them to Srem.
                            Ah, I didn't know this. What years prior to WWII did the Macedonians control Solun before the English gave solun to the greeks?

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Ah, I didn't know this. What years prior to WWII did the Macedonians control Solun before the English gave solun to the greeks?
                              How is that important. You took Solun illegaly from us by war, we could have just taken it back after the second world war. But than Tito went on to send our soldiers on Sremski front and sign a little deal with the English and French to leave th crying Greeks alone.
                              So how about you state true history here or fuck yourself and your turkish mother. You are a son of a bitch and I have no patience for you but I will not let you spread your fucking shit propaganda here or anywhere on the internet. I would rather die. So fuck of back to Minor Asia to jump up and down trees. Fucking looser, embaressed to even admit you are Greek. I'd be too

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                                How is that important. You took Solun illegaly from us by war, we could have just taken it back after the second world war. But than Tito went on to send our soldiers on Sremski front and sign a little deal with the English and French to leave th crying Greeks alone.
                                So how about you state true history here or fuck yourself and your turkish mother. You are a son of a bitch and I have no patience for you but I will not let you spread your fucking shit propaganda here or anywhere on the internet. I would rather die. So fuck of back to Minor Asia to jump up and down trees. Fucking looser, embaressed to even admit you are Greek. I'd be too

Well you stated:
                                "Another war you idiot, second world war is when the Macedonians were going to take Solun back. Damn Tito send them to Srem."

So if my English is correct, when you say to take something back, means you used to have this in your possession or control. And since I'm not very well versed in Macedonian history I was wondering when did we have control of Solun prior to WWII?

Comment

Working...
                                X