X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    Its logical.When I wont have to eat,I wont care much about nationalities and names.You understand what I say?You cant criticise them.They just make money for a better living.
    Its a bit overboard your statement or am i taking it the wrong way again. It has nothing to do with nothing to eat. The availability and afordability is not an issue. Infact there are plenty of Greeks that come over to shop and eat. because of this reason . This local Greek club sent scouts and wanted his services so he took his opertunities. Good on him and if i was to get called up i will not hesitate and do the same. There are internationals that play in the Macedonian league two Brazilians in fact that played for Pelister FC. The money is still there, evan though the money is not as great compared to Greece. Also ofcourse the name is not an issue for players going over the border, just like there is no issue for Greek buisiness men opening Factories in Macedonia. So its a bit ofensive if you asume that we are some backward ethiopians that are starving. Anyway, lets not go there before Spartan kicks our but for going of subject in his thread.

sorry Spartan
    Last edited by Bill77; 11-29-2009, 10:43 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Wanderer
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Its a bit overboard your statement or am i taking it the wrong way again. It has nothing to do with nothing to eat. The availability and afordability is not an issue. Infact there are plenty of Greeks that come over to shop and eat. because of this reason . This local Greek club sent scouts and wanted his services so he took his opertunities. Good on him and if i was to get called up i will not hesitate and do the same. There are internationals that play in the Macedonian league two Brazilians in fact that played for Pelister FC. The money is still there, evan though the money is not as great compared to Greece. Also ofcourse the name is not an issue for players going over the border, just like there is no issue for Greek buisiness men opening Factories in Macedonia. So its a bit ofensive if you asume that we are some backward ethiopians that are starving. Anyway, lets not go there before Spartan kicks our but for going of subject in his thread.

sorry Spartan
      Oh,then its a misunderstanding.At first,I thought you were blaming him for going to work in Greece .My bad

Now,as for the other.Yeah,I ve noticed that the British,take a lot of care what players say in their interviews.Maybe the media play a huge role in British League.

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

The draw for the World Cup in South Africa came to a conclusion just recently, and the groups have been determined.

A
        South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France

B
        Argentina, Nigeria, South Korea, Greece

C
        England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

D
        Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

E
        Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon

F
        Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia

G
        Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal

H
        Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

There is another Macedonian named Georgi Hristov i last remembered playing for a second division club i think called Niki volus. He used to play for Barnsley in the English premier leugue. Until he was asked to leave under the most amazing circumstances. He was interviewed by the British Media and a question was put to him, what does he think of the local (english) girls. Now this is where honesty does not pay. Georgi's reply was, "the Balkan Girls are Better. They are pretyer, don't get drunk and slut around," and something more was said along those lines. There was an uproar in the UK and he had to leave the country. True story.
          He is my cousin. He is a nice guy with a very pretty Macedonian wife. We stay at his lovely house when in Bitola.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
            The draw for the World Cup in South Africa came to a conclusion just recently, and the groups have been determined.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

This will be Spains or Argentinas World Cup in 2010.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H
              187 more sleeps.

Just looking into the crystal ball. i see the next stage qualifiers.

A) Sth Africa, France
              B) Argentina, Nigeria
              C) England, Slovenia
              D) Germany Ghana
              E) Netherlands, Denmark
              F) Italy, Slovakia
              G) Brazil, Portugal
              H) Spain, switzerland

When it happens, i will quote this post and say i told you so

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

New Zealand: The group's whipping boys are expected to finish this group as they finished their last one in 1982, without a point. The team is made up mostly of part-timers with only Blackburn's Ryan Nelsen as a leading light. They cruised through qualifying in the Oceania region and then beat Bahrain in the play-off, but they won't make an impact in this group.
                • Prediction: Bottom of the group. No points and maybe even no goals either. Sorry.
                LOL They are giving New Zealand no hope at all.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Blagojche, Why not Australia instead of Ghana?? Australia beat Ghana 1-0 last time they met and Mile Sterjovski scored the winner then he got a red card lol
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Blagojche, Why not Australia instead of Ghana?? Australia beat Ghana 1-0 last time they met and Mile Sterjovski scored the winner then he got a red card lol
                    Australian team is not as good as the previous WC. Mainly the cattle is not there anymore, and secondly, I don't think much of verbeek. Also you cant use the Ghana mach from 19 months ago which was played in Australia, and from memory, a few important Ghanaians did not arive. just recently i have heard, they are beleived to be the strongest of the African region.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Blagojche, Im not suggesting that Australia is superior as Ghana was the first African side to qualify for the world cup however it does prove that Australia can take on Ghana and even beat them, to me Australia is a real Darko Horse in the Group as Serbia and Germany are favorites.

Im tipping Slovenija to be a surprise in the world cup, they are a top side and they are an example to all the small countries who dream of making the world cup. Well Done Slovenija!!

Comment

• Spartan
                        • Sep 2008

Ivory coast is the best African side in my opinion, followed by Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria and Algeria, in that order.

Bill I see you like the Euro sides my friend. I do too. I always favor middle of the pack European sides over their African/Asian/N.American counterparts, but there will be some surprises, and they wont all go through.

Slovakia, Slovenia, Denmark, Greece, Serbia can all be beaten, and will have to fght tooth and nail to advance out of their groups.

I predicted this would be Argentinas year 4 yrs ago after the last WC in germany, and Im sticking to it. Despite their nutjob coach, and average defence, the Argentines will triumph.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Ivory coast is the best African side in my opinion, followed by Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria and Algeria, in that order.

Bill I see you like the Euro sides my friend. I do too. I always favor middle of the pack European sides over their African/Asian/N.American counterparts, but there will be some surprises, and they wont all go through.

Slovakia, Slovenia, Denmark, Greece, Serbia can all be beaten, and will have to fght tooth and nail to advance out of their groups.

I predicted this would be Argentinas year 4 yrs ago after the last WC in germany, and Im sticking to it. Despite their nutjob coach, and average defence, the Argentines will triumph.
                          Bro, i would not be suprised if Greece takes the next step fwd Because of the Otto factor. In my eyes he is the best going around. Also i would not be suprised if France misses out and Uruguay takes its place.

But i want to Divert from the world cup for a moment and would love your point of view on the Greatest rivalry from 1-5 as 1 would be the Greatest. It could be club level (Derbys) or International. Here is my opinion.

1- Ranges v Celtic
                          2- England v Germany
                          3- Red Star v Partizan
                          4- Liverpool v Everton
                          5- Aek v Olympiakos

Comment

• Spartan
                            • Sep 2008

1- Ranges v Celtic
                            2- England v Germany
                            3- Red Star v Partizan
                            4- Liverpool v Everton
                            5- Aek v Olympiakos
                            I would agree that all could be in a top 10 derby list, except it would be Olympiakos v Panathinaikos, not AEK.

Also, dont forget about

AC Milan vs Inter
                            Roma v Lazio
                            Barcalona vs Real Madrid
                            Boca Jrs vs River Plate
                            Marseille v Lyon
                            Man U v Man city
                            Galatasaray v Fenerbahce

These are huge derbies as well.

Wasnt it a football match that sparked the break up of Yugoslavia?
                            Im pretty sure it was Red Star and a Croatian team. Dinamo Zagreb maybe??
                            That was a huge rivalry when Yugoslavia existed as well.
                            Last edited by Spartan; 12-06-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Wasnt it a football match that sparked the break up of Yugoslavia?
                              Im pretty sure it was Red Star and a Croatian team. Dinamo Zagreb maybe??
                              That was a huge rivalry when Yugoslavia existed as well.
                              oooooh yeh. It was that incident were Boban (Dinamo player) that kicked the serb police man that realy stood out. And another thing not many people know is, The natorious Arkan was head of security for Red Star back then. There is video footage i think on "The Football Factory" where he is on the field rounding his team to safety. There is one shot where as they are walking off, Arkan looks over his shoulder towards the croats and the look on his face tell the whole story.

You are corect about Panathinaikos instead of Aek. My mistake.

Actualy,I would like to change the rivalry number one spot and put in the greatest of all.

1- My sons in the back yard. it starts off a football mach but always ends up a Boxing mach. A blood bath. lol
                              Last edited by Bill77; 12-06-2009, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Blagojche, The policeman was actually a Bosnian Muslim, i remember reading an interview of him in a Croatian Newspaper and he said that his colleagues at the time told him to shoot Zvonimir Boban and he wouldnt do it. He is not a policeman anymore

The Red Star fans where made to stay in the stadium till midnight since they would have been burned alive if they had of gotten out..

YouTube - Dinamo Zagreb - Crvena Zvezda [13.5.1990.]

Comment

Working...
                                X