X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

The status of Gora in a United Macedonia

I assumed Gora was transfered to Serbia along with other parts of Northern Macedonia in 1948 but both English and Macedonian wikipedia state that Gora was transfered to Serbia in 1941? Starting this thread for relevant information in regards to how Gora ended up in Serbia (Kosovo) and it's place in a United Macedonia.
    Last edited by Liberator of Makedonija; 08-14-2017, 09:35 AM.
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.
  • JJAskiz
    Banned
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
    I assumed Gora was transfered to Serbia along with other parts of Northern Macedonia in 1948 but both English and Macedonian wikipedia state that Gora was transfered to Serbia in 1941? Starting this thread for relevant information in regards to how Gora ended up in Serbia (Kosovo) and it's place in a United Macedonia.
    This is the true map of United Macedonia below.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
      • Apr 2014

According to Makedonsko Sonce, Macedonians from Gora presented a petition to the Macedonian government in 1946 requesting education in the Macedonian language. The article also states that the boundaries between Macedonia and Serbia were altered to that Gora would be included in Macedonia.
      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
      X