X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

News we would like to see

Reading about Macedonia's lapdog mentality in relation to the EU made me think about what I would prefer to read about Macedonia. So I thought it would be nice to see some refreshing news that would give us all a lift and quite possibly provide some inspiration to the lost little fools playing with our identity.

Please feel free to post your "news articles" here.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia says NO to EU

In what can only be described as a massive affront to the EU and all that it stands for, Macedonia (the little country that could) finally stood up to the bullying tactics of the EU and said enough is enough. Macedonia has expressed in no uncertain terms that it has no desire whatsoever to be associated with countries in a union that have deemed it appropriate for Macedonia to self negate its own name, identity and ethnicity.

In a massive statement of unity from such a little country, the Prime Minister & President of Macedonia along with all opposition party leaders made a television broadcast denouncing the tactics of Macedonia's "friends" in the EU who seek to deny fundamental human rights of Macedonians.

One bystander made the comment, "le le majko, I didn't realise we actually had Macedonians running our country until now."
    Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

The Macedonian People are sending petitions numbering in the hundreds of thousands to the Macedonian government demanding that it end the "negotiations" with Greece over its identity immediately, and adding that if the E.U will not respect their historical identity it is not worth entering.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Greek Government lets us in on the joke

The Greek Government issued a statement late yesterday evening that they had merely been joking about their newly fabricated Macedonian identity of circa 1990. Apparently it all happened in a donut shop at the bad end of Lerin. It would appear a Australian-Greek tourist walked into the shop and asked if they actually make the donuts there.

Spiro from "Lucky Donuts" said "we all MAKE DONUTS here". Soon news spread all over Northern Greece and everyone admitted to being able to MAKE DONUTS. Then they wanted to rename their airport in Solun to MAKE DONUTS. It all went terribly wrong from there. As even the former Turkish Nationals of Orthodox extraction who had only been in the region for about 80 years admitted to being able to MAKE DONUTS. Everyone knows they do not MAKE DONUTS. They in fact make BAKLAVA.

Stefo from Kotchkoini said "I am Makedonuts and proud of this things. Those turkeys never Makedonuts and never will be real Makedonuts".

The Greek Government has apologised for the confusion with the real Macedonians across the border and have sent a truckload of Krispy Kreme Donuts to the President of Macedonia.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          The Greek Government issued a statement late yesterday evening that they had merely been joking about their newly fabricated Macedonian identity of circa 1990. Apparently it all happened in a donut shop at the bad end of Lerin. It would appear a Australian-Greek tourist walked into the shop and asked if they actually make the donuts there.

Spiro from "Lucky Donuts" said "we all MAKE DONUTS here". Soon news spread all over Northern Greece and everyone admitted to being able to MAKE DONUTS. Then they wanted to rename their airport in Solun to MAKE DONUTS. It all went terribly wrong from there. As even the former Turkish Nationals of Orthodox extraction who had only been in the region for about 80 years admitted to being able to MAKE DONUTS. Everyone knows they do not MAKE DONUTS. They in fact make BAKLAVA.

Stefo from Kotchkoini said "I am Makedonuts and proud of this things. Those turkeys never Makedonuts and never will be real Makedonuts".

The Greek Government has apologised for the confusion with the real Macedonians across the border and have sent a truckload of Krispy Kreme Donuts to the President of Macedonia.
          haha. This has me in stitches.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Greece Apologise's To The Macedonians

Greece to a leaf out of Australias book and apoligised to The true Macedonians for the atrocities they caused since the illegal ocupation. The Macedonians will be paid full compensation and the land will be given back to there rightful owners. As a bonus, Dora Bakoyanis will shave her ass and walk from skopje all the way back to athens in the nude playing a bouzouki singing The Macedonian National anthem. But Macedonia objected to this and Believe that evan though Greece intentions are good, it would be an eye sore and not necessary. But the Macedonians did add that if Ms Bakoyanis was on a dog leash held by there current president, they will overlook the gruesome site and except the offer for the sake of Good friendly Neighbourly relations. Greece also took the opertunity to Apoligise to the rest of the world for there lies and deceit and starting from today, will embrace there Albanian heritage.
            Last edited by Bill77; 11-25-2009, 11:50 PM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

LMAO, pozdrav
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

I do know that the GReeks have gone nuts & decided to make donuts.The MOral of the story is if you are good at being Greek, be Greek.But you can't be Make donuts at the same time.I't so true!Leave the Makedonuts to the Real MACEDONIANS.127 countries can't be wrong,our language is REAL MACEDONIAN,our country is MACEDONIA.MESSAGE TO GREECE if you realy gone nuts makedonats.PLease leave us alone in peace to live as MACEDONIANS.
                Last edited by George S.; 11-27-2009, 11:16 AM. Reason: edit
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Venom
                  • Sep 2008

Risto I think I've met Spiro. The little bloke worked at the fudge factory. As a packer.
                  S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

lEt me guess he is a nutcase?
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                      Risto I think I've met Spiro. The little bloke worked at the fudge factory. As a packer.
                      Nah mate, Spiro the fudge packer comes from Kozhani.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Risto, Whos Spiro?? He sounds Greek to me
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                        X