Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

And let us not forget what Kaplan Resuli has said about St. Jovan Kukuzel in his interview a few years ago -

The Macedonians have a significant input in the development of the Albanian culture. For example, one of the oldest publishers in Albania is the Macedonian Petar Budi (1566-1622) who has published three books in Albanian, and also a Macedonian is Jovan Kukuzel, whom the Albanians have claimed as their own and have albanised with the name Jan Kukuzeli, although it is known that when he was born in Drach, XI century, here there still is not even one Albanian.
    THE ALBANIAN RACISM TOWARDS THE NEIGHBOURS IS BASED ON HISTORICAL FALSIFICATIONS VD: - You are regarded as a unique, Albanian Mandela, but also as a political prisoner-record holder on the Balkan. For the insufficiently informed, at the beginning, tell us briefly about this. Dr. Kaplan Resuli-Burovich: - In former

I am happy to keep finding more and more on this character. And I am happy to see what Kaplan Resuli has stated about Drach;
    although it is known that when he was born in Drach, XI century, here there still is not even one Albanian.

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

This is some amazing stuff TM.
      As usual, Macedonians barely celebrate this person, whilst Greeks celebrate Albanians with revised histories.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Thanks Risto. I think Macedonians do know of him but don't know to what extent his legacy has left all Orthodox churches around the world. But what about Saint Leo of Strumica who ended up becoming the Patriarch of Jerusalem? Why is it almost impossible for me to find more on this person?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Who wants to have a hardy laugh;

YouTube - Greek hymns[1/4]:St.John Koukouzelis choir-Thessalonica

Modern "greeks" trying to lay claim to one of our cultural icons as exclusively theirs

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Comment

Working...
            X