X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dejan
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
    Rockdale Illinden FC have just made it into the NSW Premier League Grand Final where they will face Bonnyrigg White Eagles. Not my local club but very happy that a Macedonian club is doing well which is why I will be there next week to support them.
    My cousin scored a cracker to equalise yesterday.
    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
      My cousin scored a cracker to equalise yesterday.
      Urosevski? Wasn't he at shitty Sydney FC for a while?
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

Still there
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
          • Jul 2012

We lost 2-1 to Scotland at home. Weak

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
            • Jul 2012

Rockdale today lost 1-0 in the final. Congrats to them for making it that far.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Pepe from Real Madrid with Macedonian fans in Istanbul

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                Pepe from Real Madrid with Macedonian fans in Istanbul

Dedo Aleko
                Eto zlatna rabota!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

Melbourne Derby on tonight. Going to miss the game because of work, but predicting a 3-1 win to Heart!

Comment

• Makedonec69
                    • Oct 2013

That black guy looks Abo.

LMFAO!

X-D

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                      Melbourne Derby on tonight. Going to miss the game because of work, but predicting a 3-1 win to Heart!
                      You should have came mate.....you missed out on a awesome 0-0 draw.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        You should have came mate.....you missed out on a awesome 0-0 draw.
                        Haha just as well then. They should have the Melbourne derby played a few rounds in to give the sides a chance to settle into the season. It really isn't a good look for the game when you get a boring match for one of the most anticipated games of the season.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          Haha just as well then. They should have the Melbourne derby played a few rounds in to give the sides a chance to settle into the season. It really isn't a good look for the game when you get a boring match for one of the most anticipated games of the season.
                          I think it's a case of both teams being farkin' shithouse, particularly Victory.
                          This is how Victory has started the last few seasons.
                          We have the longest off-season in the entire football world and come game one of the new season we have players dropping with cramp all over the park by the 70 min mark of the game.

It's a bloody disgrace and totally unprofessional the way these teams are prepared and now I'm hearing that greek boofhead from Victory is being considered for national coach...what a farkin joke.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

It's a bloody disgrace and totally unprofessional the way these teams are prepared and now I'm hearing that greek boofhead from Victory is being considered for national coach...what a farkin joke.
                            Turk boofhead lol

The FFA, VICPOL, Government, MVFC are all a disgrace.
                            Last season we had police randomly pepper spraying the terraces, where young children were effected.

We also had 5 year bans handed out to supporters with out explanation or chance to appeal.

This season we have sniffer dogs roaming the stadium, active supporter groups caged in like criminals (which all this only applies to Melbourne games)

We have a club (MVFC) that does not stand by their fans.

We have a Football federation who don't stand up for their sport.

We have injured players (Milligan) sent all the way to France for National duty, only to see a club doctor and get sent back home which aggravated his injury.

We have a club Coach (Aloissi) suspended last season who was allowed to serve his suspension during pre season practice games lol. Which sport or where in the world does this happen.

The A league (a professional league) was created so we don't loose young talent to overseas clubs. Now we loose more kids than ever before.

Don't get me started with the NT and its youth coming through. Loosing 6-0 twice is embarrassing. Our youth loose 5-1 to Vietnam tells me we will be farked for a long time to come.
                            Last edited by Bill77; 10-14-2013, 06:01 PM.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

I'd give the national team job to Tony Popovic..
                              Postacoglu is way overrated, I reckon have our current NT problems are because he butchered the junior development of our kids when he was youth team boss.

Graham Arnold has had his chance and couldn't leave a lasting impression on the team.

To go with a big name, overseas coach again is wasting more money without the further development of our junior stocks as proven by the last 3 foreigners in charge.

Popovic brings a wealth of international experience, both as player and as coach, what he did with the Wanderers last season was amazing.

Australian football needs a spark and fresh blood. We need to go to Brazil and be competitive and that tournament needs to be the start of a new era of Australian football including the development of local head coaches.

I'd put Popovic in charge and surround him with some experienced foreigners (in assistant roles) for the WC and then after that for the Asia cup it will be an all Australian affair.

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

Only thing with Popovic I fear is he won't be able to get rid of the old blokes - his former team-mates. Similarly with Arnond while I think Postecoglou could. Anyway I think Guus is the number one option for everyone, if not then one of these Aussies.

Comment

Working...
                                X