X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by EricTheRed View Post
    Wow, you apparently question even that? And calling us ''apes''? Regarding that, isnt it shameful that proud Macedonia cant face these lowly apes herself, but has to lick Turkish asses just for reassurance versus Greece? These apes you know, managed to outplay your compatriots in a number of occasions, the effects of which you see today.
    I really hope your sentiments do not represent the average Macedonian.
    Oh puhleaaaase modern greece has licked so much ass and balls to get half a continent on its side that a breath mint can't hide the stank of desperation on its lips.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• momce
      Banned
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
      Oh puhleaaaase modern greece has licked so much ass and balls to get half a continent on its side that a breath mint can't hide the stank of desperation on its lips.
      Ahahaha so true. Question what? That you are even remotely related to the ancient Greeks? Since you like to question other peoples origins so much go ahead and prove you are related to the ancient Greeks for us. If it wasnt for licking Englands balls you wouldnt even exist. You greece can barely get the shit our of your asses half the time. Who created you? Who saved your pseudo-kingdom in 1897? who made it possible for you to grab all those territories during the Balkan Wars, which dont belong to you? Who saved your greek pseudo-state during the socalled "civil war"? Too bad what you call "Slavs" and Turks dont unite to squeeze your head like an orange. And the average Macedonian doesnt even want to give a greek the time of day let alone exchange pleasantries with them. Ericthered you might as well be talking to the wall when you bring greek propaganda in here. The cobra is specifically trained to attack odious things.
      Last edited by momce; 02-17-2013, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

wait till the golden dawn get's a hold of greece it will make everything else seem like a sunday school pivnic.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
          Banned
          • Oct 2012

Greece is a worthless country. I specifically know professionals and military personnel who have been posted to greece and have asked not to be sent back to that country because the people there digust them with their behaviour, cultural attitudes, racism, unprofessional attitudes and disrespect for basic rules and human norms etc. Noncompliance with basic human norms. The antisemitism in the country is unbelievable to put it mildly. I think we should set up a thread or database on the atrocities and genocide commited by the greek orthodox party-club. It touches a personal note for me as I have relatives who were murdered, jailed and ethnically cleansed by these cocksucking greece bastards. And they have been continually commiting genocide and atrocities against people who are not greek orthodox for the last 200 years.
          Last edited by momce; 02-17-2013, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

why should any country be in the eu when the eu doesn't really care for the individual country & also how can it stamp out bad behaviour let alone give advice onracism.Something is rotten to the core there.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
              Banned
              • Oct 2012

yes its all rotten dont eat the apple

Comment

• momce
                Banned
                • Oct 2012

Nevertheless, we and others have to keep the tempo going on greece. Anything in occupied areas, an illegitimate country and administration, can be a legit target. No mercy for oppressors.
                Last edited by momce; 02-20-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• momce
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2012

What they have to do with the ancient greeks? Ancient greek was a cultic following. That world died a long time ago. I think modern geeks claiming a false heritage there. Modern geeks are of polyglot origins with the creation of the modern greek as a power-political tool by elites. And everyone knows the horrific damage that "Hellenism" created to so many things.
                  Last edited by momce; 02-28-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Shaid, from Iran Victim of greek racist attack

Iranian migrant's ear is bitten off in vicious racist attack in Athens
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

eating of ears can it get that desperate.?Yes racism & chauvinism exist & are rife in greek institutions.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        eating of ears can it get that desperate.?Yes racism & chauvinism exist & are rife in greek institutions.
                        Its because they're pure and are the direct descendants of Homer and Socrates..they're allowed to be a proud race who can attack invaders of their country...

Just check out Nick Kyrgios...represents Australia in tennis of "Greek" heritage....he looks like a proud Greek!!!

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
                          Its because they're pure and are the direct descendants of Homer and Socrates..they're allowed to be a proud race who can attack invaders of their country...

Just check out Nick Kyrgios...represents Australia in tennis of "Greek" heritage....he looks like a proud Greek!!!

What do you mean, he looks 100% percent greek to me. Greeks are a bunch of Turks and middle easterners turned Orthodox Christians, so by that standard he is 100% pure.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                            What do you mean, he looks 100% percent greek to me. Greeks are a bunch of Turks and middle easterners turned Orthodox Christians, so by that standard he is 100% pure.
                            I disagree. Turned "Greek" Orthodox Christians is more appropriate. A very different thing when you highlight that sect.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

guys what greek heritage.Macedonia was stolen from us.Is it pure hatred & resentment???By greek standards.If you shange your name to greek one you are greek.If you learn to speak greek you are greek. The cannibalism comes later.Look at the way the greeks became a state in 1832 There is everyone but greeks in it.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post

Nick Kyrgios has a Greek father and a Malaysian mother. This picture showing father, mother and their three children can help your research in race mixing.

Comment

Working...
                                X