Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

he is a real hist0rian our little leacherous also rann.

Comment

• blackcactus
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
      FACTS:

1. I support the REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
      2. I support AMHRC
      3. I support UMD
      4. I support 2025
      5. I support A Name is A Name
      6. I support any individual that supports MACEDONIANS

Do you see a trend here?
      Well said

We must support each other, we are just different parts of the same army, everyone is needed

Keep focus squarely on the enemy
      The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Lads we have to work together on this, this isnt about the glory its about doing whats right for our people and for our Diaspora. Its a big test for everybody and we cannot afford to fail thats for sure.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

FACTS:

2. I support AMHRC
          3. I support UMD
          4. I support 2025
          A lot of feel good stuff there. But just to make life utterly realistic:

Do you mean the Government of Macedonia? Always? Every decision? What about the last Government? Do you support it with the Ohrid Agreement in place or without it? Do you support it more without the Agreement?

2. I support AMHRC
          I do too, But will withdraw my support if they ever do something which is contradictory to the Macedonian Cause.

3. I support UMD
          I will be honest. I don't think I do. Too many inconsistencies.

4. I support 2025
          I support 8888.

A film? How do you support it? I support Crno Seme for the time being.

I don't. I support the Macedonian Cause. I support Macedonians and others who have a belief system that is congruent with the Macedonian Cause.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Grotius
            • Dec 2009

MP_MK,

If in fact you do support the AMHRC then why did you not get in touch with them earlier? Why didn't your concern about this issue lead you to get in touch with them earlier? Nevertheless, they are onto it now, so really if you've got anything, (any of us), we should support their action. And yes, legal proceedings do begin by an initial letter of demand or complaint to the appropriate body.

Also, quite frankly, Meto represents too much of a risk on such an important issue. He is unlikley to know much at all about the intracacies of Australian politics, never mind the even more complicated legal issues involved. Why would you be so prepared to risk it with a novice, rather than working with experienced human rights activist who have done this before - from Australia? Is this just another opportunity for Meto to get more PR for something he is unlikley to actually follow through on? At the same time potentially prejudicing whatever real action is going to take place.

We need to think and respond more strategically. C'mon, 'zaedno' with our best people in the front. At the same time, Meto can offer his support to the AMHRC's action.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

How can we possibly trust Meto with an interview? These will be sensitive legal proceedings, the last thing we need is Meto making some ridiculous statements (as he has done time and again) that could hinder this action.

This seems like yet another UMD ploy to steal the limelight.
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-04-2010, 07:07 PM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• blackcactus
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                The way I interpret this RTG, is he is talking about a general sentiment of support, the details are something that can always be discussed, but for true open dialogue some trust is needed or it wont work, you just create obstacles for yourself and your cause

Saying and believing that we support each other is the right thing to do, if you distance people you have no influence on the outcome

Now that's realistic
                The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Do you mean the Government of Macedonia? Always? Every decision? What about the last Government? Do you support it with the Ohrid Agreement in place or without it? Do you support it more without the Agreement?

2. I support AMHRC
                  I do too, But will withdraw my support if they ever do something which is contradictory to the Macedonian Cause.

3. I support UMD
                  I will be honest. I don't think I do. Too many inconsistencies.

4. I support 2025
                  I support 8888.

A film? How do you support it? I support Crno Seme for the time being.

I don't. I support the Macedonian Cause. I support Macedonians and others who have a belief system that is congruent with the Macedonian Cause.
                  I support ROM.

Yes, I do support the current government, their past and present efforts and future commitment.

It would be a tall order to expect any individual to support each and every decision made by any government, particularly ours in ROM, as the region is peppered with problems and indeed extremely complex.

However, more importantly, I like to place my efforts and focus on the economy of ROM and the individuals within ROM that are working hard for a better country / life for all, in spite of not having the daily comforts and support we are accustomed to in Australia / Canada / USA etc…

I won’t go into detail of what I am personally doing in ROM and aim to do over the coming years, but more than happy to share this information with you in person, over coffee.

I understand where you are going with this, in relation to your position on UMD and I agree.

However, personally (and I say personally, as I believe strongly in an individuals right to their position on any matter) I would hope if AMHRC made an error, it could be rectified and overlooked, moving forward for the greater cause.

I have gathered you lack faith in the org, that’s fine.

Personally, I do not jump on wagons or act as a voice or pawn for any org, including UMD.

Meaning form 8888 from the department of treasury?

Correct, a film.

I have supported the concept since day 1.

On a local level, just yesterday I spoke to the creator and producer again and we are collaborating to spearhead the screening in Adelaide along with another key member of the community here in Adelaide.

Not only will the screening in Adelaide serve to educate the wider community, including key politicians which will be invited, it will also serve as a catalyst to start the mending process between the two Macedonian communities here.

I believe that supporting the true Macedonians is in fact supporting our greater cause.

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Grotius View Post
                    MP_MK,

If in fact you do support the AMHRC then why did you not get in touch with them earlier? Why didn't your concern about this issue lead you to get in touch with them earlier? Nevertheless, they are onto it now, so really if you've got anything, (any of us), we should support their action. And yes, legal proceedings do begin by an initial letter of demand or complaint to the appropriate body.

Also, quite frankly, Meto represents too much of a risk on such an important issue. He is unlikley to know much at all about the intracacies of Australian politics, never mind the even more complicated legal issues involved. Why would you be so prepared to risk it with a novice, rather than working with experienced human rights activist who have done this before - from Australia? Is this just another opportunity for Meto to get more PR for something he is unlikley to actually follow through on? At the same time potentially prejudicing whatever real action is going to take place.

We need to think and respond more strategically. C'mon, 'zaedno' with our best people in the front. At the same time, Meto can offer his support to the AMHRC's action.

AMHRC were not contacted earlier for the same reason UMD was not contacted earlier. There is a strategy in place and this will unfold over the coming weeks.

IF the story can be secured and IF Meto was to do the interview, this is simply the beginning and much follow through needs to take place to make this a success. All parties are and will be collaborating to make this action a success.

It would pay to know that the Leaders of the Australian Macedonian community support Meto conducting the initial interview if it can be secured. It would also pay to know that Meto hasn’t been contacted at this point and is not aware of a pending possible interview opportunity, but will be made aware of it today at some point.

Fist phase is hitting Mike Rann on a political level and getting him out of office, hence a representative from Washington conducting a short interview is ideal.

Second Phase is hitting this from a human rights point of view and AMHRC would be the org to spearhead this.

This opportunity is a great opportunity to bring awareness to our community in Australia and it presents many angles of attack, all of which will be utilised.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

AMHRC were not contacted earlier for the same reason UMD was not contacted earlier. There is a strategy in place and this will unfold over the coming weeks.

IF the story can be secured and IF Meto was to do the interview, this is simply the beginning and much follow through needs to take place to make this a success. All parties are and will be collaborating to make this action a success.

It would pay to know that the Leaders of the Australian Macedonian community support Meto conducting the initial interview if it can be secured. It would also pay to know that Meto hasn’t been contacted at this point and is not aware of a pending possible interview opportunity, but will be made aware of it today at some point.

Fist phase is hitting Mike Rann on a political level and getting him out of office, hence a representative from Washington conducting a short interview is ideal.

Second Phase is hitting this from a human rights point of view and AMHRC would be the org to spearhead this.

This opportunity is a great opportunity to bring awareness to our community in Australia and it presents many angles of attack, all of which will be utilised.

Who are these "leaders of the Australian Macedonian Community" that support Meto doing the interview?

And what does "Washington" have to do with Australian State political issues? Are you suggesting that a self-appointed Board Member of UMD who doesn't represent the view of the majority of Australian Macedonians could have some sort of influence over state politics in Australia?
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-04-2010, 07:46 PM.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Who are these "leaders of the Australian Macedonian Community" that support Meto doing the interview?

And what does "Washington" have to do with Australian State political issues? Are you suggesting that a self-appointed Board Member of UMD who doesn't represent the view of the majority of Australian Macedonians could have some sort of influence over state politics in Australia?

Not going to write names here on anyones behalf.

Leaders such as Honary Macedonian mambers, General Consul and a few Key Maceodnians serving in government just to name a few...

Vangelovski: What are you doing or have done? Honeslty, some of you guys can power cities with the way you type and argue.

Mike Rann attacked our President in Macedonia, it is now an international matter as well as local, hence having an internatinal representative from the most politically powerful country in the world would serve the initial purpose well.

Insert "man smashing head against brick wall" emoticon ..............here.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Not going to write names here on anyones behalf.

Leaders such as Honary Macedonian mambers, General Consul and a few Key Maceodnians serving in government just to name a few...

Vangelovski: What are you doing or have done? Honeslty, some of you guys can power cities with the way you type and argue.

Mike Rann attacked our President in Macedonia, it is now an international matter as well as local, hence having an internatinal representative from the most politically powerful country in the world would serve the initial purpose well.

Insert "man smashing head against brick wall" emoticon ..............here.
                          MP_MK,

You're not convincing anyone here of anyone’s support for Meto and his UMD. Maybe you should read the highly controversial statements that have been made by Meto and UMD that most Macedonians do not support.

You seem very amateurish in your "international" approach. Meto is not a representative of the US Government.

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

MP_MK,

You're not convincing anyone here of anyone’s support for Meto and his UMD. Maybe you should read the highly controversial statements that have been made by Meto and UMD that most Macedonians do not support.

You seem very amateurish in your "international" approach. Meto is not a representative of the US Government.
                            Again I ask you: What have you done?

I'm not here to convince you or anyone to form an opinion on UMD, I could not care less what anyone thinks of UMD, you have the right to your own opinion.

Amateurish? Already resorting to personal attacks within two replies? I take it this isn't a new record for you then? When did I say Meto was a representative of the US?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

You said it here. Again, this just looks like UMD trying to take the limelight.

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

You said it here. Again, this just looks like UMD trying to take the limelight.
                                CORRECT!

International Macedonian (thought that was obvious) representatives (UMD) from the most politically powerfuil country in the world (USA).

Clear enough?

Comment

Working...
                                X