X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tchaiku
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    You have to get arrested in order to form part of the statistic. How many BLM rioters were arrested? Very few I'd say.
    But I thought Blacks killed by the police were all criminals and deserved to die?

On a side note I would like to know how would the graph look if it was only white liberals vs white conservatives.
    Last edited by tchaiku; 11-18-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
      But I thought Blacks killed by the police were all criminals and deserved to die?
      WTF are you on about?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        WTF are you on about?
        Last edited by Vangelovski; 11-18-2020, 07:58 AM.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• tchaiku
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          WTF are you on about?
          Most Conservatives claim that blacks getting killed by the police has nothing to do with their race but it's "Criminal lives don't matter" scenario, now apperantly the police does not arrest left wing extremist.

BTW that graph was only up to 2019. Right wingers have been pretending to be victims before the recent riots.

I don't support extreme leftism nor the riots but it is quite obvious which side is worse.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I see the Reddit is strong in this one.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
              Most Conservatives claim that blacks getting killed by the police has nothing to do with their race but it's "Criminal lives don't matter" scenario....
              Can you quantify that and the other stupid statement you made earlier? Do you have any data to suggest that most conservatives think all black Americans killed by police were criminals and deserved to die? How many conservatives are you aware of that claim criminal lives don't matter? Has anybody suggested any of that here in this forum?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

On December 25, 2020, a suicide bomber detonated a recreational vehicle (RV) bomb in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, United States, injuring eight people and damaging dozens of buildings. It took place at 166 Second Avenue North between Church Street and Commerce Street at 6:30 am, adjacent to an AT&T network hub, resulting in days-long communication service outages.

Witnesses reported hearing gunshots, and loudspeakers on the RV warning them to evacuate before the explosion, which was felt miles away. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is leading the investigation. It determined the bomber was 63-year-old Anthony Quinn Warner, a Nashville resident believed to have acted alone.

URL:

Comment

• Carlin
                  • Dec 2011

Sexual Addiction May Have Motivated Atlanta Spa Shooter, Investigators Say

URL:

The suspect in a series of shootings Tuesday that left eight people dead, six of them Asian women, at Atlanta area Asian spas indicated to authorities he had issues with “sex addiction,” according to investigators. They also say 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long told them he wanted to eliminate the temptation.

“He apparently has an issue, what he considers a sex addiction, and sees these locations as something that allows him to go to these places, and it’s a temptation for him that he wanted to eliminate,” Cherokee County sheriff’s Capt. Jay Baker told reporters.

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

U.S. CAPITOL:
                    - Suspect rams barricade, striking 2 officers
                    - Suspect exited car with knife
                    - Suspect shot dead
                    - 1 officer succumbed to injures
                    - Police say incident does "not appear to be terror related"

The suspected US Capitol attacker is Noah Green. He posted frequently on social media about his support for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                      - Police say incident does "not appear to be terror related"

The suspected US Capitol attacker is Noah Green. He posted frequently on social media about his support for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.
                      If he was a Trump supporter it would be terrorism I imagine.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• JPMKD
                        • Mar 2016

I had just finished up a morning appointment and had started to relax for the day and saw it breaking live.Crazy stuff! I think they'll end up calling him a lone wolf mentally ll terrorist.....
                        When I heard he was from IN I was almost sure it would be a white dude.
                        Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

National guard & curfew in Minnesota after bodycam footage of Daunte Wright’s ‘accidental’ shooting triggers more outrage

Hundreds of Minnesota National Guards were deployed to Minneapolis and St. Paul as their mayors imposed a curfew starting at 7 pm, following a riot sparked by the police shooting of a black man in the nearby Brooklyn Center.

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

^ BLM protests and riots have been announced for Brooklyn Center, Minn., Seattle, New York City, Portland, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Omaha, Kansas City, Washington D.C., Fort Lee, N.J., Hoover, Alab., Fort Wayne, Ind.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                              ^ BLM protests and riots have been announced for Brooklyn Center, Minn., Seattle, New York City, Portland, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Omaha, Kansas City, Washington D.C., Fort Lee, N.J., Hoover, Alab., Fort Wayne, Ind.
                              These are the good protests though. No problem. They can do whatever they want.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                These are the good protests though. No problem. They can do whatever they want.
                                Yep, it's only starting.

Witnesses reporting war zone on Humboldt Ave in front of the brooklyn center police station.

Police firing rubber bullets, flash bangs, tear gas at crowd and crowd is learning how to throw it back at police.

Comment

Working...
                                X