Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

RTG they really love you at the Australian Pushkari Advisory Council.

New Politics

Who was it that pulled them all back from the depth of the twilight zone? Risto the Great. The most rational person on that site. Which does not say much about him at all.

Hey Risto, how does it feel to have such a real smart group frequenting your blog? Arguing if a Greek scientist from Macedonia is a Macedonian. Well of course he is!! Educated in Thessaloniki, speaking the same language as did Alexander and Phillip of Macedon, while the swill that hangs with you speak a "language" that is scientifically classified as a dialect of a Turkic people, as you call the Bulgarians, amongst other things like relatives, and countrymen.

Risto, you are the smartest guy on on that blog, because it is yours and they don't even know it. What was it that you told those simpletons? "Why No, This blog is owned by Vardarskan Truth Org inc", but who owns Vardarskan Truth Org inc? What an account's answer you gave them.

What Troglodytes your people are, nothing, but Troglodytes and you know it. This will slowly eat at you. Take your time. No rush. Albanians can wait for ever, you both live in the same country. Today!
    Voiou-Bz

Well thank you for bringing this up NP because i did get a good laugh when i read this at Macedoniantruth.

I understand its not cutting edge detective work by any means...
    So this idiot hothead fenix has done some masterful sleuthing.

1)He has determined that this scientist attended the University of Thessaloniki so
    NOW because of that THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE he is an 'ethnic Macedonian'.

WELL ILL BE DAMNED , YOU MEAN TO TELL ME PEOPLE FROM LARISSA , ATHENS, PREVEZA , IOANNINA ETC ETC CANNOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF THESSALONIKI ????

Last i checked when i was in my 20's i could have gone to University in any part of Canada as long as i had the marks and was accepted. Now im sure its the same in Kangaroo land.

2) He has determined that the 'opoulos' ending is common among 'ethnic macedonians' since the refugees usually end in ' idis ' (now this is hilarious part)

NEWSFLASH DUMBSKO, THE OPOULOS ENDING IS COMMON IN ALL PARTS OF GREECE FROM KALAMATA ALL THE WAY FLORINA AND IT IS PROBABLY THE MOST COMMON ENDING OF GREEK LAST NAMES. And just in case he reads this and wants to get informed, the 'opoulos' ending is ALSO common among refugees , especially Pontians although 'idis' definately in the majority.

3) So where else did he get the 'feeling' that is an 'ethnic macedonian' . Was it the Vangel part . Could it be that his fellow poster has a name Vangelovski and now this idiot believes that Vangel is a pure ethnic makedonski name???
    Well ill be damned , i was pretty sure it came from Evangelos and it meant bearer of some kind of good news in ancient GREEK.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I actually have a soft spot for those guys.
      You know, like when you see retarded people who smile a lot.

For the record, nobody owns Macedonian Truth Organisation Incorporated. It is an incorporated association. They can look it up once they extract their heads out of their arses.

Our unit of currency at the moment is "shipinki" and I am not willing to squander all of MTO's wealth right now but may do so when the lollies get cheaper at the corner shop.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

LOL RTG sosila se prat nesto sto nese

What can you do - I was reading the Bible last night Izreki it say dont waist your time with glupaci as they wont listen.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

LOL RTG sosila se prat nesto sto nese

What can you do - I was reading the Bible last night Izreki it say dont waist your time with glupaci as they wont listen.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

They're an interesting mob out there in greko cyberspace, I can't say that I have the same interest to visit their sites as they do to visit ours but an interesting observation for the idiot who mentioned my name...

The reason why 'opoulos' is also common amongst the pontians is that the greko regime changed your grandparents names from their original Turkish names to something taking on a greko flavor...you fuckin peanut.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

The most common prosfygas last name has 4 syllables and "dis" at the end ie. kazantzidis
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Stojacanec
                • Dec 2009

These block heads love talking about Philip and Alexander like they are some kind of lost relatives. I wonder how they type with just one hand.

I can't say I am directly related to Alexander or Philip but I can say for sure I am related to their next door neighbours.

They speak of today's "Greeks" having this long-term connection to Macedonia and Greece but if you look at the population swaps it can be noted that the state of Greece grew by 25% less than 100 years ago.

It leaves people like me and my family with a proven history and ancestry to the Macedonian land stratching my head why these refugees walk around with chips on their shoulders.

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  ...lol

fyrOM has some strange ideas about identity...its pathetic that he would comment on somebody elses identity when he has such low regard for his own...
                  What the Greeks are banking on is that the longer this goes on, sooner or later Macedonian public opinion is going to come around to the idea of changing the name, or worse, changing their national identity. Whats scary is that Gruevski is working for the 'Greeks' in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                  X