• Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Grcija dobi korpa za imeto

Kinda made me smile
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

The East European group of the UN have no problem with Macedonia's name and will continue to refer to Macedonia by its constitutional name, despite the unfounded protests of Athens.

Makes me smile too.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The world is getting tired of the Greeks.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I think so too, ultimately, there are much more pressing issues in the world and the region itself than one of a paranoid state who feel an unfounded threat by a neghbour one fifth of her size.

Paranoia is ripe in Greece.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

I think the issue will never be resolved which is not such a bad thing for us. At the end of the day Macedonia will try and improve economicly and that is what we need. We are a small country and we don't need much so I believe we can do it. If we don't want to join the EU and NATO than Greece will have no threats for us. We are less and less scared of Greece and they are less and less in a position to scare us.
          This is not communisam anymore, we are everywhere, we have worked our way up and I don't see how anyone can come to you or me tomorrow and say well you are Skopian.
          My reply would be well no, I am from Kriva Palanka

Comment

Working...
          X