Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

You're right Onur, there have been some misunderstandings between us today, and if we were right next to each other in person, we would probably be looking at each other with crossed arms and the same expression as that on your avatar, lol. But, to be honest, having to get you to clarify your sentences is tiring for me also, because it seems that the conversation keeps going in circles.

Originally posted by Onur
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon
    It's fine to associate with it, but the notion of 'Turkic' didn't exist back in 1000 BC. Nor did the notion of 'Germanic'.
    Did i say it existed?
    That is what you implied when you said "most of these similarities came from Eurasian steppes where nomadic Iranian, Turkic, Germanic and Chinese people had interaction between themselves and it`s so old, like 3500 BC and maybe even earlier". If you meant something else, then perhaps you should have formulated the statement a little differently.

I don't suspect you of anything, I just don't agree with all of your views. Not sure why you are getting so defensive about it.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

What i wanted say was;
      There was interaction between the easterners and westerners in in Eurasia in 3000 BC, as it`s proven with archaeological findings shown in the documentary. Also this interaction continued in 200 BC to early medieval era between with people who has been identified as Iranians, Germanics, Turkics, Chinese at that time.

It`s also quite obvious that there is some kind of connection and culture similarities with the mummies of 3000 BC and the people of early medieval era in the steppes.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I agree with most of the above, but what evidence is there of people identified as Germanic being placed in Eurasia in 200 BC?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
        X