• Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

A plot against Ferdinand

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Struja
    • Sep 2008

There was a Bulgarian a Serb & a Macedonian....I'm sure there's a joke with a similar line..

again, great find TM.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

the joke struya is that one cannot be a macedonian if they were born their but instead they are bugar srbi i grttsi now that is funny

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

A Bulgarian, a Servian, and a Macedonian
        Tito and his darn time machine.......
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Killing is my trade
          Clarence and Richmond Examiner (Grafton, NSW : 1889 - 1915) Saturday 19 June 1909 (page 6)

"KILLING IS MY TRADE"

Vladimir Naidanov was tried in Sofia, Bulgaria, on April 26, for attempting the life of King Ferdinand by firing at his carriage.

The entrance into court of the prisoner - a pale, beardless boy, with wavy hair falling on his shoulders-caused a sensation.

He is a Macedonian, who studied in the Salonika Gymnasium, and was moved to avenge his countrymen, who, he declared, had been abandoned by the ruler of Bulgaria.

"I wished to kill the Prince," said Vladimir, in a calm, voice, "and I hope to kill him some day for, as an anarchist, killing princes is my trade. Besides, Ferdinand is the vampire of Bulgaria. He compassed the death of Boris Sarafoff and other Macedonian patriots. I am bound to avenge them."

There was perfect silence while the prisoner, who defended himself, developed the theories of educating monarchs by means of revolver shots. He was condemned to four years imprisonment and on leaving the court he turned round and said once more:

"When I come out I will kill him. Tell him from me that he has four years' lease of life." -

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
          X