Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Because we have storys and memory';s our grandfathers and parents still hold inside their hearts for what the hell they went through by your fucking greeks! My grandfather was a proud Macedonian and his brigade fought off the Greeks and Italians along with the Germans to keep Egej Free from tyrrans like your culture. My Dedo once and even my baba to this day told my father a greek general came into their villiages and claimed his villiage is now greek and that my grandfather and everyone else are either filty turks or Bulgarians. My grandfather walked up to that son of a bitch and told him to Yebej me nesme Grci and shot him in the fucking head! That is something you greeks failed to do is erase every memory from each one of us and one day the tables will turn.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Agamoi Thytai View Post
      I don't deny that such kind of attrocities were commited in Greek civil war by the Greek army and Greek policemen againts Macedonian partizans (and Greek partizans as well).However are you sure that all these cut heads and corpses belong to Macedonians killed by Greeks?What is the proof?I also can upload a photo with corpses claiming they are Greek peasants slaughtered by Macedonian partizans in Greek civil war!Would you believe me?Take,for instance this photo that you have posted:

I don't know who did it and i don't accuse anyone in particular but these people have nothing to do with Macedonians.They are Greek members of EAM (a resistance organization controlled by KKE,the Greek Communist Party)!This photo is taken from an article of Greek wikipedia on the Civil War and especially on the so-called Dekemvriana (December events that took place in Athens on December 1944) when Greek communists demonstrating in the center of Athens were shot by policemen:

Take a closer look to the banners,all with Greek inscriptions,one reads ΚΡΕΜΑΛΑ Ο ΓΟΝΑΤΑΣ-EAM (Gallows for Gonatas-a right politician,perhaps a minister at that time)

http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%91%...ber-3-1044.jpg
      Proof??? Fuck you
      Bill's grandfather was beheaded, my dedo's brother was beheaded, my uncle was tortured, my auntie was raped, fuck you for wating proof you piece of low life shit
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Proof??? Fuck you
        Bill's grandfather was beheaded, my dedo's brother was beheaded, my uncle was tortured, my auntie was raped, fuck you for wating proof you piece of low life shit
        I believe all what you say about your family members Tsulaki dear and may their souls RIP,but we are talking about the dead of these pictures in particular.I know you are enraged because you can't prove anything with them and futhermore cause I proved one is a blatant forgery,but hey,it's not my fault.
        "What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"
        Polybius, Histories, 9.35

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

TM and TLWR, where did you guys get the pics from?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Akzion
            Banned
            • Nov 2010

Onur, Soldier of Macedon
            Most of these pictures come from or can also be found with captions in BulgarMak website which is anti-Greek and pro-Bulgarian.
            For the picture of post#1 it says it's from Krushevo 1903 after Iliden uprising. The man (pictured with the heads) is Turk-Albanian (Muslim Albanian).
            More severed heads here

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              TM and TLWR, where did you guys get the pics from?
              I've seen most of TLWR's pictures in a Greek site about the civil war but i can't remember now the URL.Some of the cut heads might belong to Macedonian partizans (although i don't remember any such legend or description) considering that West Macedonia was one of the main epicenters of the civil war.However there were no further details concerning the place where these partisans were killed.
              "What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"
              Polybius, Histories, 9.35

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Several of the heads most definetly do belong to Macedonians who have suffered from Greeks. The pictures may not give specific details about the deceased or the morons standing above them, but to deny that these sorts of atrocities took place and were inflicted on Macedonians is to deny the truth, and to deny the history of my people. Don't do it. A number of your people behaved like animals towards mine, don't defend it with some non-comparable counter-stories that pale in comparison. Greeks were doing this sort of thing to the Macedonians since the early 1900's. It happened in WWII, it happened in WWI, during the Balkan Wars, during the Macedonians' struggle for liberation - and it happened during the 1820's when your apparent ancestors were conjuring victory songs about rape and murder in the Morea. Nothing to be proud of. Plenty to be ashamed of.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I believe all what you say about your family members Tsulaki dear and may their souls RIP,but we are talking about the dead of these pictures in particular.I know you are enraged because you can't prove anything with them and futhermore cause I proved one is a blatant forgery,but hey,it's not my fault.
                  Have you? If you want to prove it, give me the identities of the people in those photos, then you will convince me.

They are Greek members of EAM a resistance organization controlled by KKE,the Greek Communist Party This photo is taken from an article of Greek wikipedia on the Civil War and especially on the so-called Dekemvriana (December events that took place in Athens on December 1944) when Greek communists demonstrating in the center of Athens were shot by policemen:
                  By claiming to know the location and why they were killed is hardly evidence that they were not Macedonians. Well using "them being communists" as a reason why they can't be Macedonians shows the irregularities in the greek argument. On one hand greeks claim there were no Macedonians fighting for freedom and they were nothing but communists in the civil war. Now that things like this gets exposed, "they can't be Macedonians because they were communists".

And whats so surprising about Macedonians travelling to Athens on this day? after all, there were many many Macedonians in horror camps outside of Macedonia such as Makronisos and Giaros. Are you going to deny this aswell with this geographical argument?

However are you sure that all these cut heads and corpses belong to Macedonians killed by Greeks?What is the proof? I also can upload a photo with corpses claiming they are Greek peasants slaughtered by Macedonian partizans in Greek civil war!
                  Hey Sherlock, have a look at the clothing. Especially the uniforms those scum on horse back, are wearing. Its a give away.
                  Last edited by Bill77; 12-13-2010, 06:19 PM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Akzion
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2010

Bill77,
                    They say that by the final stage of Greek Civil War, about half of the communist rebels were Macedonians. Still, the Battle of Athens and the Dekemvriana (December incidents) is only at the start of the War and has nothing to do with Macedonia.
                    The picture (under question) shows 2 of the 20-30 victims of December 3rd, 1944. They were random communist demonstrators that were shot by police snipers.
                    At that time, Communist Party of Greece, was powerful enough and had an unclear plan to take over power in Greece.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Akzion View Post
                      Bill77,
                      They say that by the final stage of Greek Civil War, about half of the communist rebels were Macedonians.
                      i am not sure what you mean by this.

There is no doubt there were Macedonian Communists before and the start of this civil war. There were some part of the communists that fought the Germans during ww2. And i would assume these Macedonians would have been around (and quite possibly in that December incident in Athens), demonstrating against the Nazi sympathizing government at the time. Also lets get this straight. The Majority of the Macedonians "by the final stages" did not care less about a political ideology. They grasped at the chance of an independent Macedonia. Thats what they fought for. Thats what the communists promised them if they sided with them against a common enemy.

Now there is no way of proving who the dead were (in that December incidents photo) . All i tried to do was argue against Agamoi Thytai excuse. He cant be sure there were no Macedonians in that photo.

But, the most important thing about that photo is, it depicts the brutality of the Fascist government. It also shows what type of democracy greece had where people could not gather and demonstrate. Its proof that fascism was rife in greece.

Originally posted by Akzion View Post
                      The picture (under question) shows 2 of the 20-30 victims of December 3rd, 1944. They were random communist demonstrators that were shot by police snipers.
                      And something never change. once a fascist always a fascist. Just ask the Grigoropoulos family.

Now......since you want to respond to questions directed at Agamoi Thytai, mabe you can answer to the other part of my post. AT seemed confused by who were the culprits that performed the beheadings.

Originally posted by Bill77
                      Hey Sherlock, have a look at the clothing. Especially the uniforms those scum on horse back, are wearing. Its a give away
                      Do you also have any doubts?
                      Last edited by Bill77; 12-13-2010, 10:42 PM.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

The greeks had the practice of ripping peoples eyes with forks while they were alive.Some of my relatives met this fate in the aegean macedonia & yes they were greeks that did it.So next time the macedonians will show no mercy to you we will do what you did to us an eye for an eye.
                        The greeks committed many attrocities on the macedonians & it'is still committing genocide on the people.
                        Last edited by George S.; 12-14-2010, 03:44 AM. Reason: ed
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

TM had posted this before..

Massacre of Macedonians was the rule rather than the exception(1920)

The rule rather than the exception meaning that the massacres were the 'standard practice/operation' or the 'norm', as opposed to it happening occasionally or 'here and there'
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

1948 Macedonians beheaded by the Greek
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X