X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redsun
    • Jul 2013

What about big business?

I thought the EU was created for business trading.

I cant see how the "individual" can benefit from such a system.

Comment

• spitfire
      Banned
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
      I thought it was a commercial system, purely for commerce.
      That's what everybody thought before entering the union.
      You can't have commerce without being able to offer something that you can change its price and value in order to be competitive in the market. That's the ridicule with the EU. Free market with fixed price. How???

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Certainly right banks will get yheir money
        One way or the other.
        Last edited by George S.; 11-01-2014, 02:11 AM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Philosopher
          • Sep 2008

Our plate smashing friends are at it again.

A group describing themselves as anarchists have clashed with police in Athens,

They torched three cars and a bus as well as setting fire to rubbish bins.

It followed an earlier protest by supporters of a colleague currently in jail for a bank robbery who is demanding to be allowed to attended university classes.

The violence comes four days before the anniversary of the death of a 15-year-old in 2008 by police, which sparked weeks of some of the worst riots ever seen in Athens.
          A group describing themselves as anarchists have clashed with police in Athens, They torched three cars and a bus as well as setting fire to

Those Greeks...

At least 15 people have been arrested after a peaceful support rally for jailed hunger strike anarchist turned into violent confrontation with police. Authorities used tear gas and stun grenades to quell rioters carrying Molotov cocktails.

As an estimated between 8,000 and 10,000 protesters marched through the central Athens shouting slogans in support of Nikos Romanos, the imprisoned anarchist who is staging a hunger strike as he demands the right to be able to attend university, anarchists’ march got violent on the streets of Exarchia, downtown Athens.
          At least 15 people have been arrested after a peaceful support rally for jailed hunger strike anarchist turned into violent confrontation with police. Authorities used tear gas and stun grenades to quell rioters carrying Molotov cocktails.

Greece is in a world of trouble.

Comment

• Amphipolis
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

Early Elections in Greece

Greece is heading to early elections (probably around January 25).

The election of new President is set earlier than expected in three attempts of which the last one will be in December 29. In case of failure there will be early general elections.

Names of candidates will start being released tomorrow.

Comment

• spitfire
              Banned
              • Aug 2014

Another trick by the current government.

Let's hope that the voters see this and won't get affected by the propaganda. Of course the MPs have to see this in the presidential election first.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Stavros Demas is nominated for President.

Greek stock market crashes (-10,8% at the moment) as early elections are quite probable.

==
                Last edited by Amphipolis; 12-09-2014, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• spitfire
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

So we have Dec 17 with 2/3 required, if not then Dec 23 with 2/3 required and if not finally Dec 29 with 3/5 required. If no president gets elected, 10 days later we have elections. After that 1/2 is required for the president, 151 out of 300 that is.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Eventually the General Index of Greek stock market landed at -12,8% which is the biggest daily fall since the Black Monday (1987)! (we had a daily -15% in Greece).

Comment

• spitfire
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

So far Samaras has almost exterminated the people for years without any return and now he finishes it with another stupid move.
                      Let's hope he leaves and never return. The worst government greece ever had.
                      That's what happens when you think the germans are your friends.... Antonaki!

Comment

• Dejan
                        • Sep 2008

Why does this thread even exit on a Macedonian forum?? Go put it on a greek forum

Admin get rid of it.
                        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• sydney
                          • Sep 2008

Unless our Greek friends would like to expand on how early elections could affect/influence Greece's relationship with Macedonia, then I'm with Dejan - get rid of the thread.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                            • Aug 2014

I would like to know how this would affect our countries relations? I assume it won't change much. Apart from that, I have no interest.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

some have been rather destructive of the way of life towards banruptcy.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                                I would like to know how this would affect our countries relations? I assume it won't change much. Apart from that, I have no interest.
                                The probability of the opposition to win the elections if there are elections due to the presidential election, is almost certain.
                                The opposition is mainly the party of Syriza, MPs and well known members of which already refer to the republic of macedonia with the name macedonia.

This means that if there are elections in Greece, the dominant (if not only) party that will form a government will have a completely different approach to the name issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X