Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Constantinople was the capital of BYZANTINE Empire,which was multi-national and therefore Greeks can't claim it as their own.If they do,then other nations like Macedonians,Armenians,descendants of Thracians and Illyrians and all the other nations of the empire should lay claims as well.It's simply insane.
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

...ooohhhh yeah and Elvis was also Greek, they have sent a demand to god to acknowledge this.
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
        Want some laugh, check this out. I found this recently;

Meet the new parliamentarians of Greece who will supposedly rescue them from their economical misery. As far as i understood from google translate, these guys are Golden Dawn`s recently elected MPs or they were their candidates last month. Pictures are taken from their own facebook pages;
        Onur
        There is a cure for the disease they have!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Here is another example of how these people are constantly getting fed with false propaganda. This is an excerpt from a Greek tv channel program. It`s about the so-called prophecies of a priest who lived in mount Athos and died in 1994.

He is called as Elder Paisios and he has doom scenarios of Turkey and how Greeks will capture Istanbul. According to him, Russians will beat us in a war. Half of the Turks will be killed and other half will be baptized by the Greek priests and many other nonsense, just watch this;

Elder Paisios - The Prophecies about Constantinople (English subs) - YouTube

We shouldn't wonder why these people are praying for the doom of their neighbors for a century because thats what they learn from school, army, churches, tv, politicians and from everywhere else.

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            Onur i wouldn't laugh as these people want Instanbul.Maybe the laughing can be saved till last.
            George, these are just stupid thugs. Yes, 500.000 Greeks voted for these people and elected them as MPs but they are still thugs.

i am worried about the Turkish minority in there because it`s obvious that these Golden Dawn clowns capability is limited with stabbing university students, slapping women on live tv, harassing the local Turkish, Macedonian people of Greece, slaughtering pigs in front of mosques, desecrate the muslim gravestones and other nonsense like that.

Golden Dawn fascists cannot hurt anyone except these poor people . They cannot do any noticeable harm to Turkey itself.

Well, i admit, maybe i could fear from the guy if he would try to fight vs us with his red thong

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Greece's future is one of doom & gloom.How can it fight a nato member i think turkey is the third biggest in nato for power.Also correct me if i'm wrong there are us bases in turkey.The russians aren't coming to fight turkey for thats bs scenario.So where does it say instanbul is greek thats bs.If they try & take over i'm sure turkey will not sit idly by they sure as hell going to decimate greece.These nazis are dreaming & are living in cuckooland.The russians aren't that stupid to do what the priest says is bs.
              Does anyone seriously beleive that turkey would start something whacky like our next door neighbour.I doubt it they aren't that stupid.But they will defend themselves & not sit back if the inevitable comes that thesee whacky greeks start something.As i said if no one interferes the greeks will be decimated by turkey.
              Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2012, 07:19 AM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

i saw it first hand on tv today the thugs will hit out at people & slap women.They just attack the weak & vulnerable because they can't fight back.I think if i was a tourist seriously i would give greece a miss if things are really like that.I reckon they will be rounding up minorities & beating,etc What can you expect from thugs & nazis.I think the whole world should condem them & macedonia should shut it's borders with them as it can only lead to trouble.Imagine trying to deal with the name & other issues.They could start another war.
                Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2012, 07:31 AM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Uncivilised barbarian. He was told his party would take Greece back 500 years, and he proves their point with his actions.

There are more people who supported and voted for this group, than there are people who support and voted for any political party in the Republic of Macedonia.

It is no longer possible to say this group represents the wingnut fringes of Greek society, at 7% of the electorate, they are now mainstream.

If these barbarians continue to gain a foothold in Greece, then Greece can forget about all of their claims to the ancient Greeks, to claims of a cradle of democracy, of higher learning, civility and rational thought; the only image Greece will be able to project is that of a barbaric backwater banana republic with prospects akin to those of Iran and North Korea
                  Last edited by Rogi; 06-08-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                    Uncivilised barbarian. He was told his party would take Greece back 500 years, and he proves their point with his actions.

There are more people who supported and voted for this group, than there are people who support and voted for any political party in the Republic of Macedonia.

It is no longer possible to say this group represents the wingnut fringes of Greek society, at 7% of the electorate, they are now mainstream.

If these barbarians continue to gain a foothold in Greece, then Greece can forget about all of their claims to the ancient Greeks, to claims of a cradle of democracy, of higher learning, civility and rational thought; the only image Greece will be able to project is that of a barbaric backwater banana republic with prospects akin to those of Iran and North Korea

Rogi, this has always been the case look how Macedonians have been treated, waves of genocidal efforts.

They are not viewed any worse because of this... They were fascist 60 years ago and not much better since.
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

yeah look at the way we are treated taken away our land,our rights & now we can't call ourselves macedonia because the Nazis have got a problem with that.Ventilators for flags,fyrom for the name all part & parcel fo greek craziness gone mad.As i said macedonia should close off all borders with greece & let them stew in their own juice.
                      Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2012, 02:44 PM. Reason: ed
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                        George, these are just stupid thugs. Yes, 500.000 Greeks voted for these people and elected them as MPs but they are still thugs.

i am worried about the Turkish minority in there because it`s obvious that these Golden Dawn clowns capability is limited with stabbing university students, slapping women on live tv, harassing the local Turkish, Macedonian people of Greece, slaughtering pigs in front of mosques, desecrate the muslim gravestones and other nonsense like that.

Golden Dawn fascists cannot hurt anyone except these poor people . They cannot do any noticeable harm to Turkey itself.

Well, i admit, maybe i could fear from the guy if he would try to fight vs us with his red thong

You hypocrite...worried about the Turkish population in Greece . What a Fckin joke. When Kurd posted videos of Kurdish women and children beaten and tortured , your only response was this Kurd guy is a Greek imposter....running away from the truth, you are pathetic and the mod's let you get away with it....shame.

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

lol Fatso, finally welcome back. I was worried about you because you were a bit late this time. Are you ok my big fat Greek?

In the meantime;
                          Nazi thug MP Kasidiaris still on the loose and Greek police somehow able to refuse to arrest him despite the eye-witnesses who saw where the thug is hiding;
                          Ilias Kasidiaris, the Nazi who physically attacked two left-wing MPs on air in the morning of June 7th (see video below) is currently hiding in the HQ of his party, Golden Dawn. Witnesses saw him entering the building, cheered on by approximately 50 members of his criminal gang. Kasidiaris is believed to be trying to buy himself time and to allow the 24-h deadline for the so-called autoforo (where the perpetrator of a crime is arrested on the scene). The deadline for his immediate arrest would be at midnight tomorrow.

It is known that Kasidiaris is currently in the Golden Dawn HQ (source, greek) and the police are currently defying the attorney’s orders for his immediate arrest.

Perhaps unsurprisingly so. At the May 6th elections, one in two members of the police force voted for Golden Dawn.

http://blog.occupiedlondon.org/2012/...ers-witnesses/

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Fatso a normal person would not wish harm to come to women & children.I beleive in the good old fashion soldier to soldier combat.BUT the terrorists will resort to using women & children i'm agains't that.Also i'm for the good old fahioned dialogue to settle differences not resorting to violence.
                            Note also this applies whether they sre kurds turks oer anyone slse.Also I'm not agains't the kurds finding a homeland In a peacefull way.NOT killing & fighting people.That same goes for restitution of macedonia in a peacefull way.Do i have anything agains't normal greek people
                            who are just as normal as rom or anyone else i beleive in coeistence in a peacefull way.It's nmore of the greek govt the way it has carried on regardless.
                            Fatso greece could have been one of the wealthiest countries in the balkan region look what it has chosen for itself & for the region with nazis popping up.They should not have let that happen.My only thing is for peacefull coexistence but not the way it's developing now.We have to bow down to the nazis & thugs.Don't forget fatso we aren't agains't you
                            only the govt.
                            Note in my view there are quite a number of normal people that have had enough of what the politicians have done.Especially the injustices perpetrated by the govt.There are two sides to a story.Welcome back to the MTO what have you been doing (dieting)??haha.
                            Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2012, 06:27 PM. Reason: ed
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              Fatso a normal person would not wish harm to come to women & children.I beleive in the good old fashion soldier to soldier combat.BUT the terrorists will resort to using women & children i'm agains't that.Also i'm for the good old fahioned dialogue to settle differences.
                              Note also this applies whether they sre kurds turks oer anyone slse.Also I'm not agains't the kurds finding a homeland In a peacefull way.NOT killing & fighting people.That same goes for restitution of macedonia in a peacefull way.Do i have anything agains't normal greek people
                              who are just as normal as rom or anyone else i beleive in coeistence in a peacefull way.It's nmore of the greek govt the way it has carried on regardless.
                              Fatso greece could have been one of the wealthiest countries in the balkan region look what it has chosen for itself & for the region with nazis popping up.They should not have let that happen.My only thing is for peacefull coexistence but not the way it's developing now.We have to bow down to the nazis & thugs.Don't forget fatso we aren't agains't you
                              only the govt.
                              George, I don't sympathize with Greece...they created their own demise.
                              Please do not stray from my point.....Onur is a hypocrite. He has been proven to be time and again.
                              Last edited by fatso; 06-08-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

I can see your point but whatever past injustices have been done onur has acknowledged them.Don't forget his acknowledgement.Also i don't know we had voltron now banned he said his people greeks from asia minor had suffered under the turks but he doesn't admit to macedonian genocide or anything to with macedonia.The object for acnowledgement of past injustices & to move on.Can people in 2012 still harbour hate & ill feeling for one another.Also by keeping hounding of people eg was onur personally responsible for the injustices.I don't thinkso so we have to move on.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X