Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

can you just look at the book like a reference ?It may not mention Macedonia more than we think.?Can we get only the pages that it mentions Macedonia digitised only?THis nook looks like it can be gotten only at a uni or national library.Either way its a great find.The thousands of euros quoted is a bit excessive ,Perhaps if we can access it in its digitised value.Just an access.As getting a copy is too cost prohibitive.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ramo
      • Dec 2011

The book is made free now and digitalized. It is not the same book as the one mentioned in the introductory post (the mentioning of Macedonian is not in the 2 dictionaries i was looking for, but in this book), but both are available now in digital format and it is free to use for research. I will try to find the link and post it here. And i think Macedonian is mentioned only once in the book.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

ramo so ramo that's it we got the kolo ,well done ramo you've settled that one nicely.We'll go for the digitised one.Thanks if you can find the link.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sovius
          • Apr 2009

One small step for Macedonia. One giant faceplant for Greece.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Wow, I wonder how many Greeks can understand that.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ramo
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Sovius View Post
              One small step for Macedonia. One giant faceplant for Greece.
              Not just Greece. Bulgaria also. They also have funny theories about the language.

This is the digital version of the book.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

ramo the language of the Macedonians was ;is Macedonian.The greeks tried to alter our standing by the use of derogarotory terms,same as the Bulgarians.Use of deniability etc.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ramo View Post
                  Here is the page from the book from 1603 . Macedonian is listed as language.

Ramo thank you for sharing this. And thank you for not letting this be forgotten, and kept going forward with this until you had results to share. Bravo to your determination and persistence.
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    Ramo thank you for sharing this. And thank you for not letting this be forgotten, and kept going forward with this until you had results to share. Bravo to your determination and persistence.
                    Indeed, well done to Ramo for his persistence with this source, it was certainly worth it given the clear reference to our language as Macedonian as early as 1603.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                    X