X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Greatest Warriors

Anyone watch this show it shows battles between two promident figures where they test out each of their weapons and run it in a program. Anyways tonight they had Atilla the Hun vs Aleksandar the great. The sim had Atilla win stabbing Alexsandar in the neck with his sword of mars.

But looking at the Hun dynasty, did they cross paths into Macedonia?

Interesting how many people crossed paths with Alex's Dynasty

anyone have information on this?
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev
  • 777Bitola
    • Sep 2009

No, they were about 700 years apart from each other. That show is horrible to be honest, they only use one or two variables when in reality theres 100's and upon investigating these two variables they come to a conclusion that one side is better then the other. Their idiots.

Also, they referred to Macedonia being in Greece in the show. Which backs up what i said, that their pretty much idiots.

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

I concur,

some of these battles are rediculous, like they had a zulu warrior fighting some roman soilder and the zulu warrior won LOL
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

I just watcheed it from maknews it is stupid
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Spartan
          • Sep 2008

They had a Spartan vs a Ninja...the Spartan won....I disagree4 that a Spartan would beat a ninja 1 on 1...it is a silly show, but i find it entertaining.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

The ninja would have waited until the Spartan was having "quiet time" with the young trainee soldiers. Then he would have slipped one in. (A Katana that is)

My goodness, why am I even talking such folly?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Ottoman
              Banned
              • Nov 2010

Ninjas dont use katanas, kanatas are used by samurais.

Ninjas use ninjatos, these swords are way more easy to handle.

Comment

• Ottoman
                Banned
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                Anyone watch this show it shows battles between two promident figures where they test out each of their weapons and run it in a program. Anyways tonight they had Atilla the Hun vs Aleksandar the great. The sim had Atilla win stabbing Alexsandar in the neck with his sword of mars.

But looking at the Hun dynasty, did they cross paths into Macedonia?

Interesting how many people crossed paths with Alex's Dynasty

anyone have information on this?
                Dude when Atilla lived Alexander was already dead for many many years.

Atilla always makes a list of the greatest warriros and generals, I have plenty of books about him here, the only warrior who managed to make Rome beg for mercy by going to the pope.

Comment

Working...
                X