• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razer
    Banned
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Onur View Post
    That DPS party was ruling in Bulgaria before your current ex-bodyguard ignorant PM`s party won the elections. Stop telling lies like "Turkish party is illegal!"
    Dude, read carefully - I did mention that DPS was registered 20 years ago. And yes - it is illegal. It's not me saying it, it's the Bulgarian Constitution.

What is that "party based on ethnicity" shit? What about your ruling party, it`s not based on Bulgarian ethnicity?
    Of course not. It's obvious that you're not familiar with what's going in Bulgarian. So don't try to act like you know everything. Everybody from any race (as long as they are Bulgarian citizen of course) is free to participate in Bulgarian politics and join any of the parties. Our current minister of culture is of Turkish descent (and he's from GERB) . And we even had a prime minister of Gypsy origin - Ivan Kostov.

WTF is this? United Pomaks destroying Balkan states and creating mega Pomak kingdom, lol! I better warn our Turkish nationalists here about this secret Pomak initiative because there are Pomaks here too, they might ask for autonomous Pomak kingdom inside Turkey
    You might find it funny, but I don't. Where there's smoke there is fire. It's not bullshit, it's happening in front of my eyes.
    Last edited by Razer; 06-30-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
      Dude, read carefully - I did mention that DPS was registered 20 years ago. And yes - it is illegal. It's not me saying it, it's the Bulgarian Constitution.
      If it would be illegal then it gets shut down by your state prosecutors. Why there is no such a thing for 20 years?

Our current minister of culture is of Turkish descent (and he's from GERB) . And we even had a prime minister of Gypsy origin - Ivan Kostov.
      So what? DPS party also has Bulgarian and Gypsy members. I just checked their website, 4 out of 15 people in the party`s head administration members are Bulgarians;

Hristo Biserov
      Kamen Kostadinov
      Yordan Tsonev
      Yanko Yankov

Are these Turks? I don't think so.

Also i read that 10 of the total of 38 DPS deputies are christian Bulgarians in the parliament. Tell me, is there any other Turks in GERB beside the culture minister? If there would be no DPS, then one million Turks of Bulgaria would be represented by only a single person in your parliament.

Also you have a party named as VMRO. Your prosecutors better shut down that party because they have fascist ideology and using an ethnic name of Macedonia. This should be illegal according t what you say here. Macedonia is even an another country and ofc another ethnic group!!! WTF they do in Bulgaria with a fake Macedonian party? They are aiming for expanding Bulgaria`s territories as well as having fascist ideology? So it`s pretty much like the Greek Golden Dawn.

You might find it funny, but I don't. Where there's smoke there is fire. It's not bullshit, it's happening in front of my eyes.
      Whats happening in front of your eyes? Pomaks creating their super mega balkan kingdom? Sigh...

May God protects these peaceful and innocent people from the freaks like you. It shouldn't be easy for them to live by the absurd people like you.

Comment

• Razer
        Banned
        • May 2012

If it would be illegal then it gets shut down by your state prosecutors. Why there is no such a thing for 20 years?
        Because Bulgarian politicians lack the will to do it. And it really is not that easy. Today Bulgaria and Turkey enjoy a good relationship, so perhaps closing DPS will be a bad move in terms of diplomacy.

Also you have a party named as VMRO. Your prosecutors better shut down that party because they have fascist ideology and using an ethnic name of Macedonia. This should be illegal according t what you say here. Macedonia is even an another country and ofc another ethnic group!!! WTF they do in Bulgaria with a fake Macedonian party? They are aiming for expanding Bulgaria`s territories as well as having fascist ideology? So it`s pretty much like the Greek Golden Dawn.
        Here you really are off the rails. Big time. VMRO is mainly a nationalist movement, not a political party. It doesn't even have seats in parliament.

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

Onur, are you aware that Turkey owes Bulgaria 10 billion USD?

Comment

• Razer
            Banned
            • May 2012

Recently there was a conference organised by few DPS leaders. In this conference they tried to advocate that Pomaks are originally from Turkey, that they have a different language and that this Pomak language needs to be tough in schools. This is what I call separatism at it's best. Divide and conquer.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Onur, are you aware that Turkey owes Bulgaria 10 billion USD?
              I see that they didn't teach you enough or you are being soft. How about the so-called genocide of Bulgarians? Why don't you talk about that too? Never heard that before?

Bularians are still living in the past, if Turkey hated them so much they would have vetoed their membership to Nato. VESSELIN ZHELEV 26.10.2010 @ 10:04 CET Bulgaria's nationalist party Ataka, a key ally of the minority government, has given Prime Minister Boiko Borisov a stern warning following his refusal to call a

Comment

• Razer
                Banned
                • May 2012

You make it sound like Turkey was the victim during the liberation of Bulgaria.

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

I want that cuz i believe we need to be in "eye for an eye" with these Bulgarians. We have outstanding business and unsettled problems with them. Turkish public needs an awareness to ask about the responsibility of the expulsion of over 500.000 and the death of the over 250.000 civillians from Bulgaria during their so-called liberation in 1878.
                  So called liberation??!! Can you explain what you mean?

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

You make it sound like Turkey was the victim during the liberation of Bulgaria.
                    This is the truth. 250.000 civilians has been massacred and 500.000 people has been expelled out from Bulgaria in 1877-78. Mostly Turks and some Pomaks. I don't care how you define this event or these people, victims or not. Your definition doesn't mean anything to me.

So called liberation??!! Can you explain what you mean?
                    I meant that you entered into a Russians yoke after the Ottoman yoke. You weren't able to liberate yourself at all.

But i don't wanna discuss about this with you. just don't ask me questions about this, believe whatever you like.
                    Last edited by Onur; 07-01-2012, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Razer
                      Banned
                      • May 2012

This is the truth. 250.000 civilians has been massacred
                      Show me any evidence of that.

I meant that you entered into a Russians yoke after the Ottoman yoke. You weren't able to liberate yourself at all.
                      Lies. And if fact Bulgaria and Russia had a fallout after the liberation. From 1878 to 1944 Bulgaria was a free and independent country. You really have no shame man, what you're saying is total nonsense.

Comment

• Razer
                        Banned
                        • May 2012

And you are very vocal about Buglars being Turkic. I asked you many times to please give me any archaeological or historical evidence for that, but you seem unable to do it. Will you backup your claims?

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Razer, i don't give a fck about what you or other Bulgarians believe for the origin of Bulgars, so i wont hassle about that but i expect that you know absolutely nothing about the casualties of 1877-78, so here are some info about that;

Wiki article summarizes the number of casualties given by different respected historians all around the world;
                          During the Russo-Turkish War a significant number of Turks were either killed, perished or became refugees. There are different estimates about the casualties of the war. Crampton describes an exodus of 130,000-150,000 expelled of which approximately half returned for an intermediary period encouraged by the Congress of Berlin. Hupchick and McCarthy point out that 260,000 perished and 500,000 became refugees.[38][39] The Turkish scholars Karpat and Ipek argue that up to 300,000 were killed and 1–1.5 million were forced to emigrate.[40][41] Members of the European press who covered the war in Bulgaria reported on the Russian atrocities against Muslims. Witness accounts from Schumla and Razgrad describe children, women and elderly wounded by sabres and lances. They stated that the entire Muslim population of many villages had been massacred.[42] Recently uncovered photographs in the archive of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the Russo-Turkish War 1877–1878 show the massacre of Muslims by the Russians in the region of Stara Zagora claiming to have affected some 20,000 Muslim civilians.[43]
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecu...uslims#Balkans
                          Click to wiki link for the sources of these.

The total massacre of 20.000 Turks and Pomaks only in the Eski Zaara (now Stara Zagora) region has already been photographed. These pictures can be found in German and Turkish archives. This is from Bulgarian media about the exhibition of these pictures in Berlin;

Photographs of atrocities allegedly committed by the Russian army during the Russo-Turkish war of 1877-8, that resulted in Bulgaria's liberation from the Ottoman Empire, are on exhibit in Berlin. The show stages Ottoman documentary photographs of civilians who have been killed or maimed at the hands of the Russian army, report the Frankfurter Allgeimene Zeitung and Deutsche Welle Bulgaria.

Btw all these numbers are for the civilian casualties of local Bulgarian Turks and Pomaks, not counting the Turkish soldiers from Istanbul. There has been massive orgy of killing which can easily be described as genocide but for some reason, Turkish state doesn't question anything about these events, probably because we always wanted to close this painful chapter in our history when we created our new republic in 1923.

But i am up for the Bulgarians questioning for their so-called genocide or the 10 billion Euros you mentioned here. This would cause for Turkish public to open their eyes, remember the painful past and create a strong reaction against the so-called Bulgarian nationalists. We have nothing to hide or fear about. Turkey doesn't need anything from petty Bulgaria, bankrupt Greece or starving Armenia.

So i still hold same opinion of my msg from last year. I want eye for an eye against every issue, both for Bulgarian claims as well as Armenian and Greek claims against us. I want a true reckoning against all of your claims because i know that a reconciliation only comes after a reckoning. Otherwise we will never be able to close these chapters. Our state never or rarely speaks about these issues and thats why your Bulgarian nationalists thinks like this is our weak point but Turkey`s hand is strong about these issues. I have nothing to fear about that, not even a slight worry.
                          Last edited by Onur; 07-01-2012, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

Any lost of life is a sad thing - Turkish or Bulgarian. But you have your Sultans to blame. If the Ottoman Empire pulled out of the Balkans peacefully then those lives would have been spared.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Any lost of life is a sad thing - Turkish or Bulgarian. But you have your Sultans to blame. If the Ottoman Empire pulled out of the Balkans peacefully then those lives would have been spared.
                              I always said the same thing since i first joined to this forum 2,5 years ago. You can find my old comments here about that in this forum.

The last century of the Ottoman empire was simply catastrophic. The persistence of Ottoman monarchy to continue to their reign in middle-east and Balkans caused the death of millions of Turks and forced expulsion of 5 million more. Not only in Balkans, 100.000s of young Turkish soldiers died in the Arabian deserts in WW-1 while fighting against the British and their Arabian puppets.

Their idiotic persistence caused to this. They should have let British, French and Russia occupy Balkans and middle-east however they like and divide it according to their wishes and arrange peaceful settlements and population exchanges with them. Thats what happened in the end already, they divided Balkans and middle-east according to their wishes but Turkish civilians suffered a lot because of Ottoman authorities blind persistence.
                              Last edited by Onur; 07-01-2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Razer
                                Banned
                                • May 2012

I agree with every word you say.

Comment

Working...
                                X