• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
    Gents,

I've been looking everywhere to try and find out..

But the next qualification game against Belgium in Skopje...are there any Macedonian TV stations showing this game? I've looked at MRT who usually show this (on the basis I've got MKTV Sat) but nothing is coming up...

Anyone?
    Yes,MTV is broadcasting this game live.If MKTVsat isn't,then follow this link for a live stream http://on.net.mk/zulu/mtv-1
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
      Yes,MTV is broadcasting this game live.If MKTVsat isn't,then follow this link for a live stream http://on.net.mk/zulu/mtv-1

Thanks! This actually works on iPad!

Anyone know what time the game is Melbourne time? Am I right in saying that it's at 6:30am on Saturday morning ?

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
        • Jul 2012

Heard its gonna be a full stadium in Skopje

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
          Heard its gonna be a full stadium in Skopje
          Yup,tickets were sold out a week in advance.
          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
            Yup,tickets were sold out a week in advance.
            I read that 24,000 were sold and the ones that remain unsold will be given out for free?

Also the Croatia vs Servia game is on. Lets hope for a draw

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

I read that 24,000 were sold and the ones that remain unsold will be given out for free?
              that's fair.........not

Also the Croatia vs Servia game is on. Lets hope for a draw
              Result....
              I predict, 245 Dead, 56 injured
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                that's fair.........not

Result....
                I predict, 245 Dead, 56 injured
                Better to give them out to unprivileged people than to throw them away I guess.

I'd rather Croatia win but they are top of the group so I'll hope for a draw and hope we win so we are 2 points clear of CRVia.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                  • Aug 2011

I think UEFA will flag the Croatia-Serbia game as "high-risk" one,I bet we'll see more cops than fans.
                  ― George Orwell

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

Down 1-0 at half time

We've had 3 good chances should be 2-1 our way

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                      • Jul 2012

Horrible second half

We lost 2-0. Belgium far too good for us we'll lose 5-0 in Brussels

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Should have been 2-0 within the first 3mins...how Jahovic and Trickovski missed those opportunities are beyond me. Anyway, tomorrow night it's all about defending and hoping for a 0-0. Belgium have so much talent and depth - I have them as the third best squad in Europe behind Spain and Germany.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Australia is just as bad as Macedonia. They came back from 2-0 down against Oman, but they are still at risk of not qualifying. Very disappointing.

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

I think Macedonia will comfortably beat Australia tbh lol. If we compare Macedonia's last two games against a Belgium side which includes players from Arsenal, Man City, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Tottenham, Everton etc it is a damn tough ask while Australia can't beat f*cking Oman at home FFS! What a joke.
                            The coach is making terrible decisions in the lineup and tactically. IF we do make it to Brazil it's going to be painful to watch.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Yeh, we've just gone downhill. Australia should be qualifying for every world cup with the groups they get.

I hope Macedonia comes to Australia to play a friendly international one day. Would be a lot of fun.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                                Yeh, we've just gone downhill. Australia should be qualifying for every world cup with the groups they get.

I hope Macedonia comes to Australia to play a friendly international one day. Would be a lot of fun.
                                Australian football is in a transition phase, our best players are in decline and our young talent isn't quite ready, so some challenges exist on the road to Brazil 2014.

Although the game against Oman was disappointing in the way Australia played, the final result still showed that Australia played with heart to peg back the early Oman goal and the own goal early in the 2nd half.

As bad as Australia were on the night, they have heart and a never say die attitude and will always give you 100% effort - you just don't get that from any Macedonian team.

Comment

Working...
                                X