Kresna Uprising, San Stefano Treaty and Berlin Congress (1878)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Вардарец
    • Sep 2008

Kresna Uprising, San Stefano Treaty and Berlin Congress (1878)

Hi,

I didn't know which section to choose, Macedonian history or this, but concluding that this may lead us, the Macedonians into exposing a Bulgarian lie, i am doing it here.

The Kresna uprising, happened in Eastern Macedonia, Pirin Region (Modern Bulgaria) in 1878. It was led by Dimitar Pop Georgiev Berovski and Ilia Maleshevski.

To us (at least some of us) it is know as the first "fight" between the Macedonian revolutionary movement and the Bulgarian state, because the Bulgarians were interfering in the Macedonians affairs, which was the biggest cause of the uprising's failure.

What i am looking for, is something that not many of us are not aware of - yet. But i am sure that someone from here, probably SoM or Daskalot, has it in possesion -

The constitution of the uprising

Anyone?
    For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Welcome Vardarets,

This topic probably belongs in Macedonian history, but at the same time, it does expose the lies of the Greeks. It can stay here for now, unless someone else objects.

I am a big fan of the Priest, Berovski, and Dedo Ilija (who spent the better part of his life fighting the Turks under Russian military command in Serbia, and Bulgaria. The Russians even gave him his own Macedonian flag, and called it the Macedo-Russian brigade. It was comprised of Macedonian volunteers, mostly Macedonians wanted by the Turks or too poor to live anywhere).

I've got excerpts of the Macedonian Constitution, which I will post on here in a few days.

Good to have you on board.
    Last edited by Pelister; 09-09-2008, 11:35 PM. Reason: Text added.

Comment

• Daniel
      • Sep 2008

I understand that this is from Wikipedia, and is most probably full of shit, but here is an English translation of the constitution.

Comment

• Вардарец
        • Sep 2008

Thanks Daniel and Pelister

Silly me, it pop up's as a first google result when looking for kresna uprising.

This was what i was looking for, to be more precise:

15. Any Christian or Moslem Macedonian, Turk, Albanian, Wallachian or anyone else who proves to be an opponent of the uprising and of the rebels, will be pursued and when caught, duly punished.

It shows the real ethnicities living in Macedonia.

186. The Macedonian Rebel Committee will also inform the government of the Principality of Bulgaria that the Macedonians will have no dealings with the Principality other than those of fraternal aid from our Slav brothers.

Bulgarians are Slav brothers, not Bulgarian (S'shto sme) brothers.

The seal says Macedonian uprising

The letter says on the Macedonian uprising " Na Makedonskoto Vostanie"

Ami sichko ne e balgarsko

For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Pa sichko e Makedonsko.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Вардарец
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by risto the great View Post
            pa sichko e makedonsko.

Бе па не баш сичко, али голям дел од културата на славянските ни братяа Балгари е впрочем чисто Македонско.

Comment

• makedonin
              • Sep 2008

Here is something about Kreshna and Razlovci Uprising
              To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

Edit: Sorry got the wrong impresion Vardarets............
                Last edited by makedonin; 09-10-2008, 06:26 AM.
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Вардарец
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                  Aj na zdravje, i vulgarche imame tua......
                  Абре братко, ако мене ме сметаш за волгарче, тогаш ке треба да се сметаш и самиот за таков.

Ти го погледнав блогот btw, видов дека имаш доста инфо за востаниево, ако можиш, додади нешто.

Edit : Не видов дека веке си ставил линк, ти го гледав тоа 20 минути откога го отворив топикот

Поздрав
                  Last edited by Вардарец; 09-10-2008, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Wasn't Jane Sandanski's father the flag carrier in the vostanie?

Comment

• makedonin
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vardarets View Post
                      Edit : Не видов дека веке си ставил линк, ти го гледав тоа 20 минути откога го отворив топикот

Поздрав
                      Izvini dobiv greshen vpechatok poradi Azbukata sho ja koristi gore.....

Ako imash nesho sho bi se dodadelo za vostanieto, daj tuka ke go stavam tam..

pozdrav

Comment

• Вардарец
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                        Wasn't Jane Sandanski's father the flag carrier in the vostanie?
                        Yes, he was.

When we are at Jane...

Killed by the evil bulgarians.

He was well known for his anti-vrhovism.

Comment

• Вардарец
                          • Sep 2008

izvini dobiv greshen vpechatok poradi azbukata sho ja koristi gore.....

Ako imash nesho sho bi se dodadelo za vostanieto, daj tuka ke go stavam tam..

Pozdrav
                          Ништо бате уживај. Инаку буквата ЈА / Я си ја сакам уште од мал, така да си ја користам чат пат :d

За востанието, највеке инфо засега најдов на твојот блог.

Comment

• makedonin
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Вардарец View Post
                            За востанието, највеке инфо засега најдов на твојот блог.
                            teshko poveke da se najde. ama nikogash ne vikam ne

pozdrav

Comment

• Вардарец
                              • Sep 2008

teshko poveke da se najde. ama nikogash ne vikam ne

pozdrav
                              Pojke u Berovo, u muzejot. Sum bil tamo al koga bev 4th grade elementary... imashe dosta da se vidi, pushki, pisma... sve!

Comment

Working...
                              X