X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Zinc doesn't actually work without Quercetin or Hydroxychloroquine. You are looking for 500mg of Quercetin with about 50mg zinc (buy on Amazon). Every household should have these in addition to Ivermectin. (Buy that elsewhere ....)
    Good to know, thanks for that. Personally, I'm not really one to take vitamin supplements or things like that. I generally try and vary my diet to get my share of much needed vitamins and minerals. By the way, I saw an interesting YouTube video the other day, a recipe for home-made Hydroxychloroquine. Not really sure if it's the same thing or similar or simply bogus but it's on there if anyone is interested.

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Speaking of Ivermectin, a friend has the misfortune of stage 4 cancer in brain tumours. While I was researching Ivermectin I came across a whole bunch of incredible results using it for treating such cancers (among other cancers). I gave him some and hopefully they will work. An amazing medicine. (Never mentioned by oncologist btw)

And earlier today .... bless the Japanese:

Japanese trading and pharmaceutical company Kowa Co Ltd said on Monday anti-parasite drug Ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other variants of coronavirus in joint non-clinical research.

The company, which has been working with Tokyo's Kitasato University on testing the drug as a potential treatment for COVID-19, did not provide further details.
      Yeah, I came across some of the amazing benefits of this medicine as well while researching it. You're probably across this much more than I am Risto but are doctors actually allowed to prescribe Ivermectin to patients who have contracted Covid as a possible treatment or is what everyone seems to be saying true? i.e. Have doctors really been instructed not to prescribe this medicine to their patients? Also, where did you get your stash of Ivermectin from, if you don't mind me asking. An Indian connection too perhaps?

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        The Hermit Kingdom of WA is proof that covid is more about politics than anything to do with a health crisis...the harder politicians like McGown locked down and isolated the higher their approval rating went...it was like the "I stand with Dan" crowd (and bots) in Victoria.

Politicians always look at the polling before they make decisions, whenever public opinion turned, Chairman Dan eased up on his draconian regulations.

Exactly the same concerns around polling were behind the ridiculous deportation of Djokovic before the AO...

ScoMo's strategists had their finger on the pulse, they knew that most conversations around the dinner table at home, in the workplace and among friends were in favour of fucking Djokovic in the arse...with the common themes being:-

"well, I had to get vaxxed, why shouldn't he..."

and

"why is he such an arrogant smart-arse, why doesn't he just disclose his vaccination status like the rest of us have..." and other such nonsense.

The politicians are in it for themselves, fear is their greatest weapon, spin is the tool to deliver it to the masses, the more compliant we are the more we get fucked in the arse and our destiny and freedoms are in the hands of others.

Politicians in the UK and other places have or are abandoning most measures because they have seen the tide of public opinion turn, that means their jobs are on the line and they're now moving with majority opinion.

For everyone else, this shit-show will be over once the majority of us say...enough is enough.
        Amen to that Phoenix. Some have already reached their breaking point. The Italian owners of a function center, that my 15 year old niece works for, recently told all their staff that wearing masks will no longer be mandatory. Whoever wants to wear them can wear them but they won't be enforcing them and if they get abused by any customers they have the owner's permission to tell them to go and get fucked. None of the staff members have worn the mask since the instruction went out which actually managed to create a bit of a problem over the weekend for my niece when she was abused by a very concerned Karen. "Why is no one wearing a mask?" she berated my niece. "This is my health that's at risk. What an absolute disgrace!", she apparently went on. My niece explained to her that the wearing of masks was no longer mandatory at the place and that if she had any concerns she should raise them with management. It was the most heartwarming story I've heard in a while actually. BTW, I won't mention the name of the function centre to be fair to them.

But, to your point about the compliant sheep out there, it never ceases to amaze me just what has happened to Australians. The far greater majority are so entrenched in their self-righteousness and willingness to follow the rules and mandates that I am simply lost for words to describe it. Such a pathetic state of affairs.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
          Good to know, thanks for that. Personally, I'm not really one to take vitamin supplements or things like that. I generally try and vary my diet to get my share of much needed vitamins and minerals. By the way, I saw an interesting YouTube video the other day, a recipe for home-made Hydroxychloroquine. Not really sure if it's the same thing or similar or simply bogus but it's on there if anyone is interested.
          I have my stash ready but don't take them on a daily basis. Even though they do have prophylactic benefits.

I have a client who made her own hydroxychloroquine. I believe it is the same thing but couldn't be bothered as Quercetin is understood to have the same result (Zelenko protocol).

Non negotiable is my drinking of olive oil 3 times a day. God's elixir.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
            ^ That is a lot harder to check, however in Australia, both labelings of the Pfizer product sit side by side in the freezers at a client.
            In Australia, both have emergency use authorisation until 2023 (they can stay that way for up to 6 years). This is all about nuance.

And while we are at it, for those of you duped into believing that the mix'n'match approach of using different vaccines is even better for you ... please understand that you won't have a chance suing anyone for the vaccine injury when the inevitable extent of this fraud and criminality is revealed.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
              Yeah, I came across some of the amazing benefits of this medicine as well while researching it. You're probably across this much more than I am Risto but are doctors actually allowed to prescribe Ivermectin to patients who have contracted Covid as a possible treatment or is what everyone seems to be saying true? i.e. Have doctors really been instructed not to prescribe this medicine to their patients? Also, where did you get your stash of Ivermectin from, if you don't mind me asking. An Indian connection too perhaps?
              Doctors will lose their licences if they prescribe it for covid and are scared to even prescribe it for its intended purposes. Check your PM
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Anyone noticing the massive increase in "news" articles highlighting ridiculously tenuous reasons for heart attacks and strokes etc. lately? Keep an eye on it.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death

An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.

Published: January 14, 2022, 12:30 pm

Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful.

The court allegedly justified its ruling as follows: “The side effects of the experimental vaccine are published and the deceased could not claim to have known nothing about it when he voluntarily took the vaccine. There is no law or mandate in France that compelled him to be vaccinated. Hence his death is essentially suicide.” Since suicide is not covered by the policy from the outset, the insurance refuses to budge.

Scandalous verdict: taking a fatal risk is legally suicide

“The court recognizes the classification of the insurer who, in view of the announced side effects, including death, legally regards participation in the phase three experiment, whose proven harmlessness is not given, as voluntarily taking a fatal risk that is not covered by the contract and legally recognized as suicide. The family has appealed. However, the insurer’s defense is recognized as well-founded and contractually justified, as this publicly known fatal risk is legally considered suicide, since the customer has been notified and has agreed to voluntarily take the risk of death without being obliged or compelled to do so.”

No surprise: Mainstream media is silent
                  This case has not yet been reported in France ‘s mainstream media. The case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, on social media. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot currently be verified although there have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs recognized by insurers. In the US, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) has denied reports of non-payment.

Censorship
                  In recent months, many French anti-vaccine groups of the social network Facebook have been victims of sudden, unjustified closures, especially support groups for Brusa and Professor Didier Raoult. The latter has often been criticized for his positions on vaccines, hydroxychloroquine and his criticism of the mismanagement of the epidemic by the Macron government.

At the end of last year, the main support group for Didier Raoult was deactivated before it was reactivated, thanks to a mobilization on social networks and a massive relay on alternative media. On November 27, a teacher support group for Brusa was suspended. With no less than 310 000 members to its credit, the group created in March 2020 was closed for having shared the complaint by Brusa concerning the wearing of masks for children. The Parisian lawyer and his association Réaction-19 was accused of spreading a “conspiracy”.

Global difficulties for insurers due to vaccines
                  Actuaries have been warning that rising claims will be eroding the capital which insurers set aside to avoid insolvency. Notably, older people do not take out life insurance, which means that the claims have been from younger clients. Insurers say that they expect a rise in excess deaths.

According to Alex Berenson, the risk of injury or death from the jab is exceptionally high judging from Canadian data.

The refusal to pay for a vaccine-related death may not be surprising since globally the life insurance industry has been hit with reported claims of $5,5 billion in the first nine months of 2021 versus $3,5 billion for the whole of 2020, according to insurance broker Howden.

Dutch insurer Aegon, with two-thirds of its business in the US, said its American claims in the third quarter were $111 million, up from $31 million a year earlier.

Vaccine deaths may force insurers to raise premiums and some have indicated that they intend to punish the unvaccinated for their financial woes.
                  Alternatively, they could punish the vaccine manufacturers ..... but no.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

New Omicron sub-variant “BA.2” is apparently even more transmissible, and more likely to infect vaccinated people.

That was difficult for the Sky News reporter to say out loud.

You couldn't make this shit up.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                      • Aug 2015

An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.

Published: January 14, 2022, 12:30 pm

Alternatively, they could punish the vaccine manufacturers ..... but no.
                      Oh man, if that turns out to be a legitimate case then a lot of sanctimonious pricks, from the media, to politicians, to your work colleagues, to your next door neighbours and even your own family members, will have egg all over their disgusting faces for all the times they ridiculed and harangued the unvaccinated.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Dr Sam Bailey is absolutely smashing the narrative here:

I've been listening to your requests and although MANY of you realise that "Covid" is a scam, the question still gets asked: What Is Making People Sick?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

2 clients advised of vaccine related heart injuries yesterday. There are no words to comfort people like that. One of them still believes the narrative.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Australia records highest COVID death rate in Asia-Pacific

The Asia-Pacific region has so far been spared the death rates COVID has inflicted upon Europe and the US. Sadly, Australia is the exception.

The Asia-Pacific region has so far been spared the death rates COVID has inflicted upon Europe and the US. Sadly, Australia is the exception.

Australia’s COVID-19 deaths in January are the highest relative to population of all 28 major Asia-Pacific nations (with populations above 1 million). Vietnam is second. The other 26 are a long way behind. Not that this is a race.

In January Australia experienced one of the worst surges in the region since the Chinese city of Wuhan copped the first wave of COVID fatalities in February 2020.

Thereafter, virtually the entire hemisphere -- comprising continental Asia, Eurasia and the islands in the Indian and Pacific oceans -- has been spared the horrific death rates suffered in western Europe and the Americas. None of the 57 countries with total deaths above 1000 per million since the pandemic started is in Asia.

Regional rankings for January
                            Australia’s regional neighbours with the best control of the pandemic are China, Hong Kong, Tajikstan and East Timor — they all reported no deaths in January. All four have, however, experienced a surge in cases as the Omicron variant rapidly spread.

Next best performed, in order, are Taiwan, Cambodia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. They have fewer deaths than one per million.

The situation worsens thereafter, as shown in the chart below. Just two countries were particularly severely affected last month: Vietnam with 5383 deaths at a rate of 54.5 per million, and Australia with 1532 deaths at 59.

Global fatality rates
                            Europe and the Americas continue to have substantially worse infection and fatality rates than Asia. Of all 38 highly developed OECD countries, the worst hit in January were Greece with 262 deaths per million, Hungary with 231, and Slovakia with 219.

Other major European countries faring better than these but still much worse than any Asian country were Italy with 150, France with 110, the United Kingdom with 104 and Denmark with 86.

Nations in continental Europe now with lower fatality rates than Australia’s 59 include Ireland with 45, Austria with 41, Norway with 22 and the Netherlands with 19.

The United States was by far the worst hit in January with 186 deaths per million. Then followed Bolivia (104), Canada (93) and Paraguay (87), all faring much worse than Australia. Others doing better than Australia include Mexico with 50 deaths per million, Brazil with 36, Chile with 30 and El Salvador with 12.

Among all 38 OECD members, Australia ranked 16th for deaths in January. Leading the developed countries were New Zealand with 0.4 deaths per million and Japan with 2.9.

Data reliability
                            This analysis uses coronavirus data updated daily by Worldometers. As reported in Crikey previously, data from poor developing nations and some repressive regimes may not be entirely trustworthy. Is it true that a vast country like China has had not one single death in the past 12 months? It’s possible, but it seems unlikely. There is no data from North Korea or Turkmenistan.

Causes of Australia’s crisis
                            The question the above data raises is what has Australia done, or not done, differently from New Zealand, Taiwan and other neighbours in recent months?

This sudden fatality surge may be explained partly by some parts of the nation still feeling vaccine hesitancy and scepticism about the science.

But a great part is due to the federal government’s multiple failures identified in recent months. These include inadequate PPE supplies, delays with the original vaccination rollout, the tardy booster rollout, late and inadequate supplies of COVID tests, and monumental failures in aged care administration, a critical federal responsibility.

Colleague Bernard Keane’s searing analysis on Monday put it succinctly: “Whatever ministerial flaws, ineffective bureaucracy or supply chain problems have occurred previously, that hundreds of seniors are dying two years into a pandemic due to persistent government failure is a national tragedy that lies at the feet of Colbeck, his portfolio minister Greg Hunt and Prime Minister Scott Morrison.”

Two days into the second month of the year, indications are infection rates are declining. Let’s hope so.
                            The infection is the boosters. Anything else out there is nothing to worry about more than any other flu.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                              • Aug 2018

livestream

What a sight. Police hiding behind masks. Black clothed men with guns armed with rubber bullets. All lined up against families, ordinary unarmed civilians. Filming from the roof of the building. Vehicles being towed. Appalling.

Comment

• kompir
                                • Jan 2015

Yet more evidence of the accelerated die-off from the "vaccines":

A coronavirus pandemic which lasts five years, another pandemic in a decade, and ever more transmissible variants are among the scenarios life insurers are predicting after COVID-19 claims jumped more than expected in 2021. The global life insurance industry was hit with reported claims due to COVID-19 of $5.5 billion in the first nine months of 2021 versus $3.5 billion for the whole of 2020, according to insurance broker Howden in a report on Jan 4, while the industry had expected lower payouts due to the rollout of vaccines. "We definitely paid out more than I had anticipated at the beginning of last year," said Hannover Re board member Klaus Miller.
                                Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

Working...
                                X