greek OMONIA organization claims rights from albania...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Thats great info Daskalot.

If there was an ethnic census in Bulgaria, how many to you think would declare Macedonian ethnicity ?

I think that number, 170,000 strikes me as probably pretty accurate for today too.

Comment

• TerraNova
      Banned
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      Would you believe me if we get a statement from an official Bulgarian source?
      Of 1946 ,or modern ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
        Of 1946 ,or modern ?
        Seriously, what would have more of an impact on you?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TerraNova
          Banned
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Seriously, what would have more of an impact on you?

According to the Bulgarian census there were 5.071 people self identifying as Macedonians in Bulgaria ,in 2001.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

http://news.guide-bulgaria.com/News....elf-awareness)

According to the Bulgarian census there were 5.071 people self identifying as Macedonians in Bulgaria ,in 2001.
            Interesting.
            So you would prefer to rely on modern statistics. Clearly there were many more self-declaring Macedonians in Bulgaria 50 years earlier. I suspect you believe modern Greek statistics about homogeneity as well. Greeks seem to be very accepting of changes to ethnicity. Why do you think this is the case?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• TerraNova
              Banned
              • Nov 2008

Interesting.
              So you would prefer to rely on modern statistics. Clearly there were many more self-declaring Macedonians in Bulgaria 50 years earlier. I suspect you believe modern Greek statistics about homogeneity as well. Greeks seem to be very accepting of changes to ethnicity. Why do you think this is the case?
              There are no "data of homogeneity in Greece"-that's your assumptions.
              If you have any official data post them.

As for the manipulated data of Communist Bulgaria ...do you think they are a valid source?
              And if yes...which year's ?

"The 1946 census, for example, identified over 250,000 Macedonians, reportedly to back President Georgi Dimitrov's short-lived plan for federation with Yugoslavia. Then, between the censuses of 1956 and 1965, the number of Macedonians dropped from 187,789 to 9,632. After that time, the Bulgarian census ceased identifying citizens by nationality."

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

There was no reason for 187,789 Macedonians in 1956 under your assumption then.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• TerraNova
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008

There was no reason for 187,789 Macedonians in 1956 under your assumption then.
                  After 9 years ...they are 9.000.
                  What happened to these 178.000 ? David Coperfield was there?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

If he was, then he must have stopped off in Greece first. Rumour has it that they suffer from the same delusions where hundreds of thousands of people turn into a few thousand with the flick or the pen (or wand apparently).
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

After 9 years ...they are 9.000.
                      What happened to these 178.000 ? David Coperfield was there?
                      Please forgive me, it is difficult to understand the mind of a moron, are you saying the Macedonians disappeared? Or are you saying they were never Macedonians? Why did so many self-identify as Macedonian after Dimitrov's death? I have no idea what you are trying to suggest.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• TerraNova
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008

Please forgive me, it is difficult to understand the mind of a moron, are you saying the Macedonians disappeared? Or are you saying they were never Macedonians? Why did so many self-identify as Macedonian after Dimitrov's death? I have no idea what you are trying to suggest.
                        If you used your mind you would easily have found the answer.
                        I m saying that i don't trust manipulated communist data.

Do you?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Do you trust Xenophobic data that believes 98% of its population are one in the same people?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Do you trust Xenophobic data that believes 98% of its population are one in the same people?
                            SoM...i think you are the most obsessed person i ve ever talked to.

First it was the GreekConstitution1822 obsession
                            -You couldn't understand that a Constitution is Law-and Law cannot define ethnicity,but citizenship.

Now it's 98%ethnicGreeks obsession
                            -You can't understand that simply Greece does not
                            collect data on ethnicity.(Like France and other countries)

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

SoM...i think you are the most obsessed person i ve ever talked to.

First it was the GreekConstitution1822 obsession
                              -You couldn't understand that a Constitution is Law-and Law cannot define ethnicity,but citizenship.

Now it's 98%ethnicGreeks obsession
                              -You can't understand that simply Greece does not
                              collect data on ethnicity
                              .(Like France and other countries)
                              If that is the case, and if we follow this through logically, then there are no ethnic Greeks in Greece today, at least not officially.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Good point Pelister, and one I have repeatedly tried to extract from this guy and that other joker who slithers his way in and out of topics.

What is a Greek? A Greek citizen of his own country, regardless of ethnic origins, would equate himself on equal par with a citizen of Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia and Slovakia. Fair enough. This is normal.

However, an ethnic Serb would equate himself as a citizen of his own country on equal par with an ethnic Macedonian from Macedonia, or an ethnic Croatian from Croatia, or an ethnic Slovak from Slovakia, these are ethnicities, they have their own common languages, culture and history. Of course, the Roma (or gypsies) in the above countries are Serb, Macedonian, Croatian and Slovak citizens respectively, but they are different ethnicities, they have their own languages and native culture and history.

Now answer this bre citizen of Xenophobia, HOW MANY ETHNIC GREEKS IN GREECE? Give us an estimate at least, 97%? 98%?

TerraNova, show yourself as a person willing to engage in constructive dialogue and answer the question above.

Comment

Working...
                                X