• Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
    The killers, what was there race?
    If I recall correctly they were black.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I did have a laugh with my wife when we were recently in transit in Dubai. We are so used to taking out laptops, removing belts, shoes, nipple clamps ... whatever .... that when we were clearing immigration in Dubai, the immigration officer just looked at me as if I was strange due to my concern for potential threats and waved me through without considering anything a problem. I thought I was back in the 90's for a moment. Perhaps they don't have to worry about terrorists there.
    LOL racial profiling I guess. Must have assumed that your honky ass couldn't be a threat.

I'm just white enough that I don't seem to get bothered while traveling.

I wish I could say the same for our good friend Vicsinad, who was almost arrested for being a terrorist in a coffee shop LMAO. I'll let him tell the story, but a boy is it a good one.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      ...LOL racial profiling I guess. Must have assumed that your honky ass couldn't be a threat...
      Gocka...a honky ass is the least of it...the bloke stands at about 5 foot nothing, in height...hardly intimidating in anyones language, apart from the odd pigmy dialect...

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
        ...Nine people have been shot on the Danforth (Greek-town); Police say suspected shooter dead.
        At least eight people have been taken to hospital and a suspected shooter is dead after gunfire erupted on The Danforth Sunday night.
        Carlin15...really, do we need to perpetuate this "greek-town" shit...Danforth alone would've been clear enough...I know you may have your quaint little monikers for these places but why do you need to shove it down our throats here as well...those cunts don't even recognise us as part of the human race and yet you're reinforcing this rubbish that affords them credibility and status...have a good think about it over your next 'greek' coffee in your favourite 'greek' taverna in Danforth that's probably operated by some self loathing grkoman motherfucker.

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Gocka...a honky ass is the least of it...the bloke stands at about 5 foot nothing, in height...hardly intimidating in anyones language, apart from the odd pigmy dialect...

Message too short my ass, that's all I want to say.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

You make me sound like a leprechaun!
            We need to have a talk.
            If only I could understand you with that bullshit country Victorian drawl.

5'10" for the benefit of posterity da ti ebam ... and I have dropped bigger piles of shit than you! And that's just your old girlfriends!
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

5'10" for the benefit of posterity da ti ebam ...
              Maybe when you're wearing your platform shoes...after all it's still the 1970's in Adelaide...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Don Dunstan shaped the political landscape and the fashion .... so maybe ....

Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

Lol chin up, I'm 5'9", Phoenix must be an ogre if 5'10" is short to him haha.

Being tall is overrated. They are slow, clumsy, always hitting their heads on shit which makes them a bit dumber. They all end up with knee, back or both problems. They don't live as long. They can't fight for shit, they always lean on the fact that they are big, so they never really need to fight anyone.

Just move around a lot and aim for the knees. or so I've heard.

You make me sound like a leprechaun!
                  We need to have a talk.
                  If only I could understand you with that bullshit country Victorian drawl.

5'10" for the benefit of posterity da ti ebam ... and I have dropped bigger piles of shit than you! And that's just your old girlfriends!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    Being tall is overrated. They are slow, clumsy, always hitting their heads on shit which makes them a bit dumber. They all end up with knee, back or both problems. They don't live as long. They can't fight for shit, they always lean on the fact that they are big, so they never really need to fight anyone.
                    My God, now I begin to worry for my (tall) sons!

But I like to think Phoenix would be dumb at any height.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

My God, now I begin to worry for my (tall) sons!
                      Don't worry about your tall sons mate...they clearly take after their mum.

BTW...I have met one of Risto's (tall) boys and he is a good lad, an impressive young man...nothing like stario...

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

Carlin15...really, do we need to perpetuate this "greek-town" shit...Danforth alone would've been clear enough...I know you may have your quaint little monikers for these places but why do you need to shove it down our throats here as well...those cunts don't even recognise us as part of the human race and yet you're reinforcing this rubbish that affords them credibility and status...have a good think about it over your next 'greek' coffee in your favourite 'greek' taverna in Danforth that's probably operated by some self loathing grkoman motherfucker.
                        Dude, thanks for the laugh. I almost fell of my chair laughing reading the last sentence. I need to choose my favourite taverna now and try their coffee. I tried 'Lebanese' coffee a couple of months ago in a mediterranean restaurant, and was at a loss to distinguish it from 'Greek', or 'Srpska' coffee...

On a more serious and sad note, the deceased victims of the shooting are two girls, aged 18 and 10.

The Special Investigations Unit identified the gunman as 29-year-old Faisal Hussain of Toronto. His family said in a statement Monday that he suffered from severe mental health challenges, including depression and psychosis.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                          Dude, thanks for the laugh. I almost fell of my chair laughing reading the last sentence. I need to choose my favourite taverna now and try their coffee. I tried 'Lebanese' coffee a couple of months ago in a mediterranean restaurant, and was at a loss to distinguish it from 'Greek', or 'Srpska' coffee...
                          Yeah dude, glad you had a good laugh...just be mindful of promoting 'greek' myths on Macedonian websites when you're finished having a good chuckle...

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Massive fires in Minneapolis amid riots. Multiple police stations are burning as 5 precincts have been abandoned.

Protests have erupted in other US cities last night. Seven critical injuries reported as police fired live rounds into the crowd of protesters in Louisville, Kentucky.

Last edited by Carlin; 05-29-2020, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

I don't know, sequels are just so overrated if you ask me...I still prefer the LA riots from 1992. The classics are always the best.

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

What a shit show it all is. If Macedonia wasn't a third world shit hole itself I'd move back in a heartbeat.

Police constantly abuse their authority and are way to aggressive in my opinion. I don't like it when people commit crimes, but it doesn't mean they deserve to die either. I don't care what anyone says, you don't need to have your knee on the back of someones neck for 9 minutes, while 3 other officers stand around and watch. He probably slowly broke the guys neck, suffocating or paralyzing him or both in the process. The cop should go to jail period.

Comment

Working...
                                X