Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

albanians burning the RoM flag

izvor: http://www.kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti...arot-na-Skopje

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

Is it really just the Macedonian Ultras that care about Macedonia?? Even then with all the Ultras groups in Skopje alone ( Komiti, Family Aerodrom, City Park Boys, Pirati, Lavovi) they cannot unite and make a protest with more than a few hundred people... Were all the groups in Macedonia not saying that they would unite a few weeks ago when they all held up the banner " poslushajte patrioti" ?? Where are the parents of these youths and what are they doing while their children are the one doing the protesting?? It really hurts to have to watch from afar the way most Macedonians dont care while these scum of the earth Shiptari run riot...
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

I watched the videos of the Albanian protests compared to the Macedonian one yesterday.... larger in number, younger, more energetic, they stood up to the police and damaged property to make their message known....

All I can say to the Macedonians in Skopje is: arno vi se prae! neka prezemat Albancnite oti vie od prostu spijete!

Comment

• ramo
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Epirot View Post

The last pic is of Ramazan Iseni, 13 years old who got assaulted by the patriotic crowd of Macedonians. Are you feeling better now? This is really outrageous!
          The shiptars killed 4 innocent random young men on our greatest holiday. After the killers got arrested this same shiptar hordes went to protest against arresting killers of innocent childrean. I wonder why none of them condemned the killings.

Comment

• ramo
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
            Is it really just the Macedonian Ultras that care about Macedonia?? Even then with all the Ultras groups in Skopje alone ( Komiti, Family Aerodrom, City Park Boys, Pirati, Lavovi) they cannot unite and make a protest with more than a few hundred people... Were all the groups in Macedonia not saying that they would unite a few weeks ago when they all held up the banner " poslushajte patrioti" ?? Where are the parents of these youths and what are they doing while their children are the one doing the protesting?? It really hurts to have to watch from afar the way most Macedonians dont care while these scum of the earth Shiptari run riot...
            The police regularly arrest our macedonian young men even at their homes after some games or incidents. They even call them before some matches to warn them not to make any incidents. On the other side, they do not cross the stone bridge in the albanian part and they almost never arrest shiptar scumbags although they regularly beat random innocent men and children and regularly use knifes unlike us.

Comment

• ramo
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
              I watched the videos of the Albanian protests compared to the Macedonian one yesterday.... larger in number, younger, more energetic, they stood up to the police and damaged property to make their message known....

All I can say to the Macedonians in Skopje is: arno vi se prae! neka prezemat Albancnite oti vie od prostu spijete!
              You don't seem to understand. We have shiptar police. They will beat and arrest only macedonian men, and are afraid to arrest Albanian. When the albanians were demolishing the church on Kale, ethnic macedonian officer arrested one of hooligan, and his albanian colleague released him in front of the cameras.

Comment

• Mariovec
                • May 2012

Originally posted by ramo View Post
                The shiptars killed 4 innocent random young men on our greatest holiday. After the killers got arrested this same shiptar hordes went to protest against arresting killers of innocent childrean. I wonder why none of them condemned the killings.
                Albanska rabota, samo oni se tepani a nikoj drug. Kako mi je sega maka od niv da mu go ebam orelot.

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

You don't seem to understand. We have shiptar police. They will beat and arrest only macedonian men, and are afraid to arrest Albanian.
                  Stop making excuses... No reason why Macedonians can't come out in large numbers to form a rally and voice their concerns.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

from the Albanians...

LOOK AT HE PHOTO BELOW, ON THE RIGHT YOU CAN STILL SEE THE STATUE OF THE ALBANIAN EAGLE STANDING PROUDLY FROM THE NOVEMBER CELEBRATIONS. NO ONE BOTHERED TO REMOVE IT.

All this from the very thought of removing Talat Xhaferi from Minister of Defence.... not like the government is actually going to remove him. What would happen if they did?
                    Last edited by Niko777; 03-02-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Video of the Albanian protesters. Behind them you can see the new "Skenderbeg Square" under construction that the government is building for them.

Protestat e Shqiptarëve në Shkup - YouTube

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

ВИДЕО: Со „Алах акбар“ протестантите го прославуваа палењето на автобусот

Comment

• Eden
                          • Jan 2013

And you know what the Albanians said? They said that the 13 years old was stabbed by macedonians and they ask him to kiss a cross (WTF!!). Theses pieces of shit said also that a bus with albanians children was assaulted by macedonians with weapons. Lying is something genetic with the albanians and their fellow greeks or what? By the way Epirot, when there are violences, killings against Macedonians, where are you? I don't see you denouncing theses acts committed by your "brothers". So don't come here and teach lessons please, thank you .

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                            So much defeatist attitude here makes me sick.
                            Volk, you seem apologetic.
                            There is nothing to be proud of about RoMacedonia's direction since its independence. I blame the RoMacedonians. Who do you blame?
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Epirot View Post
                              This is really outrageous!
                              Epirot, if we were going to subscribe to an eye for an eye mentality, the Macedonians would have a great deal of catching up to do with your compatriots. So please spare us the drama.

Notwithstanding this, it would appear kids were protesting this ridiculous appointment more than anyone else. Maybe it was children fighting. Either way, I don't subscribe to children getting hurt.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                                Stop making excuses... No reason why Macedonians can't come out in large numbers to form a rally and voice their concerns.
                                No (good) reason.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X