Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Pitu Guli and Jordan Piperkata were not “ethnically” Macedonian but you cant question their will and desire for the Macedonian cause, and call them Macedonian heroes.
    What nationality was Jordan Piperkata? I thought he was Macedonian? He has a Macedonian name.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      What nationality was Jordan Piperkata? I thought he was Macedonian? He has a Macedonian name.
      I was wondering the same thing when I read that.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

I was always certain that Jordan Piperkata was a vlach?

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

BBS, Jordan Piperkata was a Brsjak from Kicevo, he was indeed a Macedonian. I've read reports in the past that the Vlachs from Macedonia are infact Brsjaci and they originate from the Brsjak regions.

Jordan Piperkata lead the resistance in Kicevo against the Ottoman Army, he is a very important figure in our history.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

BBS, Jordan Piperkata was a Brsjak from Kicevo, he was indeed a Macedonian. I've read reports in the past that the Vlachs from Macedonia are infact Brsjaci and they originate from the Brsjak regions.

Jordan Piperkata lead the resistance in Kicevo against the Ottoman Army, he is a very important figure in our history.
            I must admit Prolet that i have no idea waht a Brsjaci is, or their connection to the vlach of macedonia. Im assuming Brsjak = macedonian, and hence vlach of macedonia are macedonian?

Comment

• Serdarot
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
              I must admit Prolet that i have no idea waht a Brsjaci is, or their connection to the vlach of macedonia. Im assuming Brsjak = macedonian, and hence vlach of macedonia are macedonian?
              Brsjaci is one of the Macedonian Tribes.

Vlachs in Macedonia are Macedonians who are speaking latinized Macedonian.

edit:

i personaly don´t like the Anthem... but i will not take part in this debate
              Last edited by Serdarot; 06-16-2010, 02:43 PM.
              Bratot:
              Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

I think if it was changed we should have this

Last edited by Makedonetz; 06-16-2010, 09:44 PM.
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• avtonomia
                  • Mar 2012

Macedonian national anthem-Marsh na makedonskite revolucioneri

"Izgrej Zora Na Svobodata" e marsh na makedonskite revolucioneri, prvata himna na Makedonija kojashto drzavnite vlasti od minatiot politicki komunisticki sistem najstrogo ja ZAabranuvale. Nea ja peele makedonskite patrioti, iselenicite, duri i delegatite na Prvoto zasedanie na ASNOM!

Himnata bila intonirana vo pocetokot na Prvoto zasedanie na ASNOM, odrzano na 2 Avgust 1944 godina vo manastirot Prohor Pcinski.

Vo 1948 godina bila zabraneta vo NR Makedonija i so toj cin togasnite makedonski vlasti se otkazale od ovaa himna

Vladimir Perev producent vo MTV i istrazuvac na himnata tvrdi deka "Izgrej Zora Na Svobodata" bila na poracka na Todor Aleksandrov.

Do you think that macedonia should take it back or?

Зора на Свободата - МакедонŃки ĐśĐ°Ń€Ń - YouTube

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by avtonomia View Post
                    "Izgrej Zora Na Svobodata" e marsh na makedonskite revolucioneri, prvata himna na Makedonija kojashto drzavnite vlasti od minatiot politicki komunisticki sistem najstrogo ja ZAabranuvale. Nea ja peele makedonskite patrioti, iselenicite, duri i delegatite na Prvoto zasedanie na ASNOM!

Himnata bila intonirana vo pocetokot na Prvoto zasedanie na ASNOM, odrzano na 2 Avgust 1944 godina vo manastirot Prohor Pcinski.

Vo 1948 godina bila zabraneta vo NR Makedonija i so toj cin togasnite makedonski vlasti se otkazale od ovaa himna

Vladimir Perev producent vo MTV i istrazuvac na himnata tvrdi deka "Izgrej Zora Na Svobodata" bila na poracka na Todor Aleksandrov.

Do you think that macedonia should take it back or?

Cannot find a version of this song sung in Macedonian anywhere!
                    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Apr 2014

So what are peoples thoughts in regards to 'Izgrej Zora na Svobodata'. Was it written in one of the literary forms of Bulgarian or a Macedonian dialect? Supposedly the song was composed by a Bulgarian.
                      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                        Cannot find a version of this song sung in Macedonian anywhere!

Here you go:

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                          Can't say I'm a fan of this version haha.

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

I can’t say I’m a fan of ‘Izgrej Zora Na Slobodata’ (or Svobodata). Regardless of how we lost that song to the Bulgarians, when the turncoat Kolishevski banned it over three quarters of a century ago, I don’t think it is the most appropriate tune for an anthem. As many of the comments point out, it was originally a military march song that was adopted as a type of anthem by the Macedonians of that time.

The current anthem isn’t too bad I suppose. Although, it too started off as a military song that was sung by the Macedonian army during WWII, the tune, feel and sound of it make it more suitable as a national anthem than ‘Izgrej Zora Na Slobodata’. However, even the current ‘Denes Nad Makedonija’ isn’t perfect and I have a few issues with it. On the surface of it, the anthem encapsulates what it means to be a Macedonian in the world today – the never ending struggle for Human Rights and to be recognised and accepted as Macedonians. Depressing themes that are saturated with a sense of struggle, human rights violations and the blatant lie that Macedonia lives on in freedom.

The depressing and suffocating lyrics aside, the current anthem of Macedonia is actually rather difficult to sing correctly. Unless you’re a professional singer that can hit the high notes each time, by the time us average singers get to “Makedoncite se borat za svojte pravdini", we have reached the limits of what our vocal chords can achieve and can go no higher.

Personally, I have always loved ‘Zemjo Makedonska’ as the most appropriate and inspirational songs for the national anthem of Macedonia. It’s the most uplifting song ever composed about Macedonia that speaks of her beauty, her courage, and the frequency with which she gives birth to Macedonian heroes. No matter where or when I hear it, it immediately stirs the Macedonian in me, as I’m sure it does with every Macedonian right around the world. It’s a simple yet powerful tune to sing at sporting matches or any other Macedonian gathering that doesn’t require you to be a professional singer in order to reach impossibly high notes. It’s quite simply the perfect song for a national anthem that fills you with pure Macedonian pride instead of bringing you down with whiny lyrics about human rights and never-ending national struggles.

Земјо Македонска

Земјо Македонска, уважавам те,
                            земјо Македонска,
                            земјо турско-ропска Македонијо
                            уважавам те.

Уважавам твојте Македонијо
                            гори високи,
                            горите, висојте
                            и во теб’ херојте Македонијо
                            што ги раѓаш ти.

По теб' се белеат Македонијо,
                            безбројни стада,
                            стадата белеат
                            а гроздови зрејат Македонијо,
                            по твој ридови.

Ништо не те плаши Македонијо,
                            на овој бели свет,
                            кој душман ќе влезе
                            жив нема да излезе Македонијо,
                            ти го ставаш в гроб.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                              Personally, I have always loved ‘Zemjo Makedonska’ as the most appropriate and inspirational songs for the national anthem of Macedonia. It’s the most uplifting song ever composed about Macedonia that speaks of her beauty, her courage, and the frequency with which she gives birth to Macedonian heroes. No matter where or when I hear it, it immediately stirs the Macedonian in me, as I’m sure it does with every Macedonian right around the world......It’s quite simply the perfect song for a national anthem that fills you with pure Macedonian pride instead of bringing you down with whiny lyrics about human rights and never-ending national struggles.
                              I agree completely. Many Macedonians already consider it as somewhat of an unofficial anthem in any case. If it did become the official national anthem then I would perhaps consider changing the line which refers to турско ропство as it is no longer relevant. It could be replaced with words like гордо, чесно or храбро or something to that effect, at least that way it doesn't confine the spirit of the song (or part of the song) to a specific period of history. Otherwise, it's great as it is.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
                                • Aug 2015

A few videos I'd like to share:

The 1st is of the unofficial anthem of Macedonia (Zemjo Makedonska) being proudly sung by the Macedonians of Pirin:
                                Старо и младо на оро Македонско во Пиринска Македонија .Не успеаа крвниците побугарени со нивните пријатели да ги уништат Македонците, тоа започна од 1913 па...

The 2nd one is not related to the anthem but I found it really sweet just the same. Macedonian kids from Pirin singing “Ne se srami, ne se plashi, Makedonets da si.”
                                Македонски деца од Пиринска Македонија си пеат Македонски песни на Македонски јазик .Македонскиот народ на поклон кај Македонскиот великан Јане Сандански.

And finally, since I'm on the subject of the Macedonians of Pirin, the 3rd video is an extended report of the 1990 gathering at the Rozhen Monastery on the anniversary of Sandanski's murder where an estimated 10,000 Macedonians from all over Pirin gathered to pay their respects (which strangely enough, is at odds with the last Bulgarian census from 2011 which counted a total of 1,654 Macedonians in the whole of Bulgaria?!). I wouldn't bother sitting through the whole half hour duration of the video. I just want people to get a sense of the crowd that day so just fast forward to the scenes where the camera pans through the crowd. It's enormous. The two census results post WWII counted close to 200,000 ethnic Macedonians living in Bulgaria. They were apparently coerced against their will to declare their “Macedonian” identity by the evil commie authorities of the time. Who coerced these Macedonians in 1990 post-Zhivkov Bulgaria to make their way up to Rozhen while running a gauntlet of police batons to display their Macedonian identity?
                                Пиринска Македонија||Pirinska Makedonija

Comment

Working...
                                X