X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
    you forgot to mention the jews too...yeah..we are part jewish too.
    slavs ? how so...i thought they were linguistic.

Listen man...you need to forget the BS they feed you. You guys flip flop on your positions like pancakes...First subsahran now that mix you described above.

First igenea and then after they got laughed at you will never hear anyone one of you mention that group again. You keep changing...stick a postion.
    And this is where you drones are different from free thinking people like the Macedonians. You think in terms of a dozen eggs. Sitting in styrofoam only to be cracked, cooked, and crapped out one day while Macedonians ask whether to make omlettes, eggs benedict, or scrambled eggs. It doesn't matter whether you're sub-saharan, chinese, lebanese, or Israeli (sorry but Jewish represents a religion, not an ethnicity,,, but of course you know it all ). The point is that your culture today is made up and was written in Western europe. For christs sakes the Albanian fustenella is your country's national dress. This should make your eyebrows raise at that fact alone.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• chicagoan
      Banned
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
      And this is where you drones are different from free thinking people like the Macedonians. You think in terms of a dozen eggs. Sitting in styrofoam only to be cracked, cooked, and crapped out one day while Macedonians ask whether to make omlettes, eggs benedict, or scrambled eggs. It doesn't matter whether you're sub-saharan, chinese, lebanese, or Israeli (sorry but Jewish represents a religion, not an ethnicity,,, but of course you know it all ). The point is that your culture today is made up and was written in Western europe. For christs sakes the Albanian fustenella is your country's national dress. This should make your eyebrows raise at that fact alone.
      TM...give it a rest man. If we are so mixed...what the hell are you?
      Pure bred from ancient macedon ? That is more riduclous than any ridiculous greek claim ever made. Even kosvo albanians think its funny. MANU is a joke and every propaganda site made to negate us disappears within a years time. Remember Igenea ?

Lets stop insulting each other for starters....

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Hey Bill7777 bringout the stats that says the greeks are subharan descended(also the ones that says they even have small penises)Ok you asked for it.
        What are you talking about Jews there were hardly that many but during the second war you were happy to hand them over to the gestapo to be shipped to Concentration camps in europe.Some fled to the republic of Macedonia.That's how good the greeks were to their fellow man.Also if there were any Macedonians they dressed them as soldiers & put them in the front line as canon fodder.Do you know how many died like that thousands & hundreds died.Greece tricked them & told them they were fighting for their freedom.So stop bullshitting were waiting for your yes or No still.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Pure bred from ancient macedon ? That is more riduclous than any ridiculous greek claim ever made. Even kosvo albanians think its funny. MANU is a joke and every propaganda site made to negate us disappears within a years time. Remember Igenea ?

this is some quote
          Lets stop insulting each other for starters....[/QUOTE]

you who have insulted others on this forum.

What puzzles me is what are you doing on this forum? You obviously have some hidden agenda...
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

I would never state that Macedonians today are pure direct descendents of the ancient Macedonians. And I agree about MANU. I think their entire office should be swept up and thrown in the trash. Igenea? And what about it?
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• makedonin
              • Sep 2008

Igenea? And what about it?
              I am curious about that too! It apears our friend here "knows more" than we know.

Are you gonna fill us in, chicagoan? I am curious whit what you are going to come up
              To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

genetic studies have revealed how the greeks are related to the Subharan afrikans.THe Greeks were black people.Crnci.There's books written on the subject.Also the Fact is today the Macedonians are descended from Alexander The Great & they are not Slavs .These are things the Greek Government doesn't want people to know.If they know it will be by by Greece.They found out which is Huge Blow to Greece that their is not related to the Ancient Macedonians but to the Subharan Afrikans.Greece pretty soon will have to say sorry for what it did & restore all property back to the Macedonians.In other words Greece has to leave northern Greece & go back to it's shithole Athens,Ha HaAls note Bill found out about the research as well on the Greeks they have the smallest Penises.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Hey guys Chicagoan reckons all this stuff that you guys are putting up whils't it tells the truth he finds it offensive because it says his family is not greek but turkish.So he is offended & he told i think TM.How can someone be offended by the TRUTH you guys are obviously succeeding & they are getting it where it hurts.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

I would never state that Macedonians today are pure direct descendents of the ancient Macedonians. And I agree about MANU. I think their entire office should be swept up and thrown in the trash. Igenea? And what about it?
                    From my understanding,This is just one of the many people who supervised this study. "Anastasia Kouvatsi" How can she alow this to Happen.

See on the Fig.3 (page4) the position of "Greeks" and Albanians projected on the plane of two principal components.

It is the Greeks who asked IGENA DNA Institute who are these's SLAV'S..
                    Now that the results did not favour the Greeks...
                    Greeks like to DENY and not believe in DNA... imagine if the results favoured the Greeks... AAAAAHHHHHH we wouldn't here the end of it...
                    Last edited by Bill77; 11-28-2009, 08:13 AM.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Many DNA insitutes have got afew different results because they tested different people and ancient bones at different times and places...
                      Why did they get different results..because they are a mixed race which they should really be called GYPSIES...
                      And all results did not favour Greeks which frustrated these peasants..
                      But favoured the MACEDONIAN...here are some examples..

Genetic Evidence of the Nigerian and Ethiopian Origin of the Ancient Greek
                      Edited By Jide Uwechia from cited Sources
                      The Benin Haplogroup or Haplogroup 19 Common In Africans, Greeks and Albanians

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Ohhhh and it gets worse for you my Arab Friend, here is another report . Beware, the truth will hurt.

who are greeks?-HLA genes in Macedonians and the sub-Saharan origin of the Greeks

But the following links For some strange reason has been moved or deleted only just recently. i will investigate.

European DNA
                        greeks are the biggest distributors of Turkish dna.E1B1B is haplogroup of Turks and Arabs

Sub-Saharan DNA admixture in Europe

Some one is trying to get rid of evidence.
                        Last edited by Bill77; 11-28-2009, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

The research by the Swiss Institute iGenea, frustrated the Greeks. The iGenea Institute explores the genetics of European people, and it is one of the leaders in the world in DNA analysis. The institute confirmed that today's descendants of the ancient Macedonians are Macedonians.
                          When asked by a Greek citizen: "What is the origin of the Slavo-Macedonians?" The iGenea on her official Forum replied:
                          First of all, they are Macedonians, not Slavo-Macedonians as you mention because of your political reasons. The majority of Macedonians are direct descendants of the ancient, and only a small part of them has Slavic origin. For the greater disappointment of the Greeks iGenea revealed that 32% were of Hellenic Greek, Macedonian, even Arab origin. Other 31% of Greeks have Celts, 12% German and Slavic, and 11% have Illyrian origin.
                          For the Albanians and their faith iGenea confirmed the opposite of her belief, iGenea says that it is the smallest percentage of Illyrian origin. Considering the DNA analysis, only 20% of Albanians have Illyrian origin, while 40% of the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are direct descendants of the Illyrians.
                          In the last period is the official forum of the Swiss Institute iGenea with questions fully, by the Greek citizens arrive, which is mostly about the origin of the Macedonians instead of their own origin of interest. iGenea in their centers, except for the DNA analysis, uses historical, anthropological and archaeological resources.
                          Vecer: Macedonians tied to Antic Macedonians, Greeks to Celtic, Germanic, Slavic...

Comment

• chicagoan
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            The research by the Swiss Institute iGenea, frustrated the Greeks. The iGenea Institute explores the genetics of European people, and it is one of the leaders in the world in DNA analysis. The institute confirmed that today's descendants of the ancient Macedonians are Macedonians.
                            When asked by a Greek citizen: "What is the origin of the Slavo-Macedonians?" The iGenea on her official Forum replied:
                            First of all, they are Macedonians, not Slavo-Macedonians as you mention because of your political reasons. The majority of Macedonians are direct descendants of the ancient, and only a small part of them has Slavic origin. For the greater disappointment of the Greeks iGenea revealed that 32% were of Hellenic Greek, Macedonian, even Arab origin. Other 31% of Greeks have Celts, 12% German and Slavic, and 11% have Illyrian origin.
                            For the Albanians and their faith iGenea confirmed the opposite of her belief, iGenea says that it is the smallest percentage of Illyrian origin. Considering the DNA analysis, only 20% of Albanians have Illyrian origin, while 40% of the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are direct descendants of the Illyrians.
                            In the last period is the official forum of the Swiss Institute iGenea with questions fully, by the Greek citizens arrive, which is mostly about the origin of the Macedonians instead of their own origin of interest. iGenea in their centers, except for the DNA analysis, uses historical, anthropological and archaeological resources.
                            Vecer: Macedonians tied to Antic Macedonians, Greeks to Celtic, Germanic, Slavic...

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/3717/1/
                            LOL ! Tell me you believe this...pls tell me you subscribe to these findings. Tell me you actually believe Igenea and those comments you made.

Oh man is this going to be easy....

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Here we go

European DNA
                              greeks are the biggest distributors of Turkish dna.E1B1B is haplogroup of Turks and Arabs

Frequency tables showing the percentage for each Y-DNA haplogroup by country and region in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.

Comment

• chicagoan
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2009

I will only say this. And pretty much destroy everything you believe in 2 sentences.

A haplogroup can only give you an idea of where your ancestors were 20,000 + yrs ago. It DOES NOT qualify as an ethnic indicator.

You just posted an oxymoron. There is no such thing as a " turkish " haplogroup...

good luck and enlighten yourself before you look...

Comment

Working...
                                X