Serbia, Once Outcast, Is Candidate to Join E.U.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

They're trying to blackmail Belgrade. Hmm, interesting. This might have worked when Tadic was president but Nikolic seems like a guy who won't bow down to Thaci and his criminal friends.

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

I don't think he means srbomani are fighters, he means the real Serbs are the fighters and hence the number of wannabe Serbs wishing they were Serb.

What's the big shock? MKPrilep is correct in what he's saying, I'm sure that is the mentality of srbomani.
      At least one who understands my post.
      Thanks!

@ Bill77
      please donīt mix things
      the one has nothing to do with the other
      Last edited by MKPrilep; 04-10-2013, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Tom I don't think he meant it as you may have taken it, and if you are not sure all you have to do is ask like I am about to.

Mkprilep,

Can you please clarify for me what you meant?

The Serbs aren't exactly good role models if you catch my drift.

Comment

• MKPrilep
          • Mar 2009

Gocka, mos mislenje bese deka srbite ne se predavat
          (i toa so uste go imat, 1/5 od kosovo) samo za edno
          vetuvanja deka mozi nekogas ke vlezat vo EU.
          Sekoj znae deka EU posle hrvatska nema da prifati povekje
          clenovi. A nasite politicare na drugata strana se i sesto pravat
          (albanizatian, pregovori za imeto so grcija)
          i oci ne otvarat samo za da vlezat vo EU, ama nikogas ke vlezi makedonija.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Mk,

These so called Macedonians (Serbmani) se predavat za strana shto ne se predavat. My head is spinning.

What sort of Macedonians are they to begin with?

Mate them wanting to be Srbomani, it has nothing to do with Majka Makedonia. But all to do with tatkovino Yugoslavio.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              Mk,

These so called Macedonians (Serbmani) se predavat za strana shto ne se predavat. My head is spinning.

What sort of Macedonians are they to begin with?

Mate them wanting to be Srbomani, it has nothing to do with Majka Makedonia. But all to do with tatkovino Yugoslavio.
              Bill
              Exactly how I see it!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Wouldn't it be interesting if Bulgaria began to apply some its demented prerequisites for Serbia's EU aspirations also.
                https://infomax.mk/wp/%D1%9F%D0%B0%D...mpression=true

(Translation) Bulgarian MEP Angel Dzambaski asked Serbian Prime Minister Ivica Dacic for clarification on his statement that Bulgaria committed fascist crimes in Macedonia, as a condemnation of, as he writes, the anti-human crimes committed against the peoples of enslaved Yugoslavia, telling him that behind every wish for EU entry hides a certain price. "During the debate on the Western Balkans in the EP Committee on Foreign Affairs, I also addressed Ivica Dacic, who was a longtime ally and spokesman for the convicted dictator Slobodan Milosevic. I asked him for answers regarding the interview in which he stated that Bulgaria committed "fascist crimes" in Macedonia. Because the historical truth is that the Bulgarians in Macedonia were welcomed as liberators. And is it right for Mr. Dacic to answer the questions about who started the Tikvesh uprising and when Serbia will open the files of UDBA and OZNA? The Republic of Serbia must also state when it condemns the anti-human crimes committed against the peoples of enslaved Yugoslavia. "Because behind every desire to join the EU there is a certain price," said Dzambaski.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Here's some more Balkan stupidity, this time from Serbia's prime minister, Ana Brnabic.
                  https://infomax.mk/wp/%D0%B1%D1%80%D...D%D0%B8%D1%98/

Тоа што и се случи на Македонија е опасен преседан. Билатералното прашање на интерпретација на потеклото на некој јазик или историја не е прашање кое треба да се однесува на ЕУ, изјави премиерката на Србија, Ана Брнабиќ на прес-конференција во Охрид, каде учествува на Преспа форумот за дијалог.
                  That's obviously a dig at the Bulgars. But then.....
                  Таа посочи дека овој форум е потсетување на Преспанскиот договор на тоа дека дијалогот е важен и помогна да се најде решение на едно комплексно и тешко прашање меѓу Скопје и Атина и оти дијалогот нема алтернатива.
                  So, when the Bulgars behave like morons, it's dangerous. When the Greeks behave like morons, it's dialogue. Stay in Serbia, moron.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                    • Apr 2014

The Orthodox Alliance continues
                    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
                    X