Greece and Turkey Exchange Two Million of their People!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerraNova
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

I m not saying that I support this view.
    I m saying which was the interpretation of the term in the texts you presented.
    Anyway...we could compromise with a federation..

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post

TRAGEDIES IN MACEDONIA

"A Record of Greek Victims of Bulgarian Outrages in Macedonia between 1897 and February 1903"

printed by Ede & Townsend,London ,1903.

inside we can read-in 1903-
      Outrages committed by Bulgarian bands against Macedonian Greeks from 1897 till February 1903.
      This report is of great interest to me, do you have the rest of the document? It is written in English so I can only assume it is to highlight the "tragedy" to mother England. I would love to see more of it.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• AMINTA
        • Jan 2009

some of the Turkish natives living in Macedonia, have been talking lately that Greece is Turkish/Orthodox colony.

Greeks are mixture of everything that exists in this world, no wonder they steal everyone's history!

One day they might declare themselves as Mayans and Aztecs!!! hihihih

brainwashed fascists!
        I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          This report is of great interest to me, do you have the rest of the document? It is written in English so I can only assume it is to highlight the "tragedy" to mother England. I would love to see more of it.
          Give us the full link to this book, I would love to read it this coming weekend folder to folder, please.
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post

TRAGEDIES IN MACEDONIA

"A Record of Greek Victims of Bulgarian Outrages in Macedonia between 1897 and February 1903"

printed by Ede & Townsend,London ,1903.

inside we can read-in 1903-
            Outrages committed by Bulgarian bands against Macedonian Greeks from 1897 till February 1903.

So...sure "Macedonian Greeks" is created yesterday...

Speaking a Slavic language does NOT in any case indicate any kind of continuation with ancient Macedonians.

It's not accidental that all the forts of your compatriots aim to prove that ancient Macedonians were not Greeks by blood,in the 4th cent Before Christ.
            Nobody would take you seriously if you presented the theories of direct connection of modern Macedonians with the ancients.
            There seems to be a degree of political correctness in this paper. It seems to me to be a fabrication, not of the facts but of national identities.

Britain, Europe, Bulgaria and Greece new exactly who the Macedonians were. This has been proven, leaving no doubt.

There can be no doubt that there were very few "Greeks" in Macedonia. A Macedonian village being forced to turn to the Patriarch would be counted as a "Greek village" simply because Church service there is now conducted in Greek. And this would give "Bulgarians" the excuse to raise it to the ground, because at the end of the day they were killing just Macedonians, who stood in the way of Greek "and" Bulgarian dreams to rule its churches.

This is a piece of propoganda to turn British public opinion against the Bulgarians. Sadly, its the Macedonians who are being manipulated here as much as anyone.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Comment

Working...
            X