Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

My neighbors are Turkish and we are really good friends! I believe turkey is one of the most elaborate and pretty city's in the world ive been there before and id love to go back, i missed this deep fried bread they had i forget what it was called but it was sooo good.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• sf.
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Komita View Post
      Some of you are really amazing, the whole chetnik dresscode with beard and the chetnik movement started in Macedonia and is copied from the "komiti" movement.
      Those "bulgarian" komitas from the picture is most probably macedonians that the vmro-bnd use for their propaganda.
      Those bulgarians posters are correct and I support them when I say that turkey doesnt belong to europe nor does it's people.
      BBS already made a point about the Chetniks in Macedonia. I'll add that they necessarily didn't wear beards. Apparently (according to Wikipedia lol) "Many Chetniks started to grow elaborate beards during the war, as growing beards is traditional in Orthodox Christian mourning, with the intent to keep them until their King returned."

The Macedonian Komiti were motivated by practical reasons: to hide their identity.
      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by sf. View Post
        BBS already made a point about the Chetniks in Macedonia. I'll add that they necessarily didn't wear beards. Apparently (according to Wikipedia lol) "Many Chetniks started to grow elaborate beards during the war, as growing beards is traditional in Orthodox Christian mourning, with the intent to keep them until their King returned."

The Macedonian Komiti were motivated by practical reasons: to hide their identity.
        This is a perfect opertunity for me to share my story. My late Grandfather told me a story of when he was a kid when he lived in a village in Egejska Makedonia. This was while Macedonia was under Otomon Rule around 1910. He told me how many nights he would wake up to find a long bearded man sleeping under his bed. His family would house and hide comitee at nights.

Why did they grow beards? They were mountainous men. Beards would protect them from the cold weather. They were also fighting for a cause and would not care less about apearance or hygene. Eventualy it might have become a statement or tradition.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          He told me how many nights he would wake up to find a long bearded man sleeping under his bed.
          Jeez, you wouldn't half shit yourself would you?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Jeez, you wouldn't half shit yourself would you?
            Yeh now, But Those days kids were tough. Now days, our kids are scared of little spiders.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• I of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Bulgarian politician: Macedonia ‘name conflict’ is perverse

18 May 2010

Blocking the start of EU accession talks with Macedonia over the country's 'name conflict' with Greece is "perverse", as it is unacceptable for a country to be denied use of whatever name it chooses, Zhelyu Zhelev, Bulgaria's first democratically-elected president, told EurActiv in an exclusive interview.

"It is unacceptable that the European Union decides on behalf of a country by a vote held in its circles," said Zhelev, who is founder and president of the Balkans Political Club, an NGO gathering prominent politicians and intellectuals from South-East Europe.

"[Greece] only looks for arguments against Macedonia's EU accession. This is dangerous, as it creates tensions [in Macedonia] between Albanians and Macedonians," said Zhelev, referring to the majority population of Slav origin and the substantial ethnic Albanian minority. [insert: what other majority would he be refering too. ]

Zhelev spoke out strongly in favour of Turkey's EU accession, and criticised Greece for seeking to exacerbate the Cypriot problem as a way of keeping the issue off the EU agenda.

The former Bulgarian president also rejected views held in France and Germany that Turkey is too large a country and would overshadow Paris and Berlin in the EU Council and the European Parliament. It is the political groups that matter in parliament, he said.

Asked if his views, which do not seem to reflect Bulgaria's official positions, were personal, he replied by saying that they were "the positions of the majority of EU member states".

Asked to assess his two terms as president, from 1990 to 1997, he said that he was most proud of having helped to preserve peace between ethnic groups.

The communist regime of Todor Zhivkov conducted a campaign of forced assimilation and ethnic cleansing in the 1980s, which culminated in the forced deportation of 360,000 Bulgarian ethnic Turks to Turkey in the summer of 1989, just months before the regime collapsed.

Zhelev - who was speaking in Paris at a conference marking the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the Round Table, which paved the way for the country's peaceful transition to democracy and a market economy - said he was worried by the fact that political forces such as the extremist Ataka party were again playing the nationalist card.

Ataka holds 21 seats in the 240-seat Bulgarian parliament and is a non-official partner of the ruling GERB party led by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, which is affiliated to the European People's Party.

Zhelev also said that he was worried that Borissov's government does not have a strategy for leading the country out of the crisis.

Is this guy genuine in his comments? not that it would make a difference
              No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Its on here too

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

People like him are unfortunately minority in Bulgaria and Greece. Not that i wanna see Turkey in EU but if reasonable people like him would be majority there, Balkans would be much better place both economically and politically.

BUT, we would be fool to think that only Greece is behind Macedonia`s name issue and Cyprus problem. I will say this 1000th time i guess, "Greece was/is only a peon". Greece cant even wipe his ass without Great powers approval. This is the case since 1821 and Greece had no power nor will to set himself free, looks like they will never have in foreseeable future either.
                  • If Greece still have unjustified demands in Cyprus then it means Great powers prefers this as well.

• If Greece can demand from Macedonia to change his name, then it means great powers prefers it to be this way as well.

P. S:
                  Sorry, they tried to be free only once at 1960s but then CIA put pro-USA Junta generals in charge for 7 years and caused 1000s of people die. You know, they were able to get away from that undemocratic regime with Turkey`s intervention.

Ne pensez vous pas que s’agissant d’élargissement, il vaut mieux discuter d’abord des Balkans Occidentaux, qui semblent plus proches de l’adhésion, que de la Turquie ? En outre, la Turquie devra trouver une solution au problčme chypriote, et apparemment ce ne sera pas pour demain…

- Connaissez-vous le problčme chypriote ?

Il me semble le connaître.

-J’en doute, ŕ vous entendre parler de la sorte. Chypre était jusque dans les années soixante une colonie britannique. Elle l'avait obtenue de l’Etat turc en décomposition ŕ cette époque. Dans cette période, il y avait une entente entre la Turquie, la Grčce et la Grande Bretagne pour donner la possibilité ŕ Chypre de devenir un Etat indépendant. Son président devînt l’archevęque Makarios…

… Mais en 1974 les nationalistes chypriotes grecs cassent le jeu, en essayant d’organiser un coup d’état…

- Voila !

Et les Turcs occupent la partie nord de l’île.

- Parce que c’est la partie turque, peuplée de Turcs.

Mais beaucoup de chypriotes grecs sont expulsés et les turcs sont beaucoup plus nombreux aujourd’hui, il ; y a l’armée turque.

- Et pourquoi pas ? N’y a-t-il pas une armée grecque de l’autre côté ?

Click for English translation

I would like to congratulate him for his honesty tough. This is the current Cyprus problem created by Greeks. You cant explain the situation better than this and no Greek can invent a counter-argument vs this.
                  Last edited by Onur; 05-18-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Lol, check this out, this was on related news to this;

Bulgarian Nationalists Closer to Referendum on Turkey EU Accession

Poster of Bulgarian nationalists VMRO states that Bulgaria will disappear if Turkey is admitted to the EU.

The Bulgarian nationalist party VMRO and its partner cable TV channel SKAT have collected 200 000 signatures in support of their demand for a nation-wide referendum on Turkey’s EU accession. The VMRO party and SKAT TV have declared that they hoped to collect more than 500 000 signatures by the end of their campaign which is planned to last until July 18, 2010. If they succeed, Bulgaria’s first post-1989 referendum will be on whether to approve the EU accession of Turkey.

The VMRO initiative has also attracted 2 000 signatures of Bulgarians living abroad – in Macedonia, Serbia, Moldova, Ukraine, Belgium, Germany, Holland, USA, Spain, Greece – with 300 signatures coming only from Athens. The party points out that 200 foreign citizens – including citizens of Turkey – have supported the referendum initiative, and that many Muslims have also signed the petition.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=116300

Best part is someone`s comment below the news article ;

- Those VMRO clowns are really idiots. In fact, if you need 500.000 votes against Turkey's EU Accession, come to Turkey. You will get at least 50.000.000 signatures. There is no public support for EU membership in Turkey, things have changed.
                    Maybe i should contact them to be their volunteer in Turkey?

P. S: Btw if you look at their poster, it shows that Turkey invades %90 of Bulgaria not all of it, because i see tiny bit of green territory left at western side of Bulgaria. I wonder what it signifies? They think that some Bulgarians will resist Turkish invasion in that tiny green land ?? Maybe they got top secret headquarters of Bulgar resistance vs incoming Turkish invasion in there?

A fairy tale of bravery, just like the Spartan`s self-claimed ancestors, "Maniots" of Greece??

Stupid theories of sick minds!
                    Last edited by Onur; 05-19-2010, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                      Lol, check this out, this was on related news to this;

Best part is someone`s comment below the news article ;

- Those VMRO clowns are really idiots. In fact, if you need 500.000 votes against Turkey's EU Accession, come to Turkey. You will get at least 50.000.000 signatures. There is no public support for EU membership in Turkey, things have changed.

Maybe i should contact them to be their volunteer in Turkey?
                      Onur
                      It defies logic to the point of being humorous! You would think they would be begging Turkey to join the EU so that Bulgaria doesn't have to borrow as much money to lend to Greece to get Greece out of the shit, instead of raising signatures to stop Turkey getting in! Still I suppose it shows the true mentality of the average Bulgarian whose dellusions have been promulgated for many years - they are just wannabe Macedonians, but aren't good enough! lol
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

It wouldn't be too far from the truth to state that Bulgars speak a Macedono-Thracian dialect with a Russian accent, have a Turkic name for their nation, and claim to descend from the Khans of Asia. If anything, they should be welcoming their 'brothers'. They also have an anti-Macedonian political party in BND that claims to be 'Macedonian' (!?), in addition to the above conglomeration. Bulgaria has serious complexities that have been swept under the rug for too long, one only needs to scratch the surface to notice their garbage.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          It wouldn't be too far from the truth to state that Bulgars speak a Macedono-Thracian dialect with a Russian accent, have a Turkic name for their nation, and claim to descend from the Khans of Asia. If anything, they should be welcoming their 'brothers'. They also have an anti-Macedonian political party in BND that claims to be 'Macedonian' (!?), in addition to the above conglomeration. Bulgaria has serious complexities that have been swept under the rug for too long, one only needs to scratch the surface to notice their garbage.

You are right SOM. Even their own Bulgarian scholars and historians accepts and declares the fact that 1st Bulgar kingdom at Volga and 2nd one at Danube only had Turkic named Khans and dynasties `till Ottoman Empire conquest. I wonder what these racist Bulgar politicians thinks about it and whats their opinion on that.

Btw i knew that there are anti-Macedonia parties but i didn't know that they claim to be Macedonians!!!

Man, you know what, sometimes i am proud to be born here in Turkey just because never-ending Greek and Armenian claims on my land. You should be proud to be Macedonian as well, just to be born in a land where Bulgars, Albanians and Greeks regards with envy to it. If they want it for themselves for 100+ years, then it should be the proof of its value, right?
                          Last edited by Onur; 05-18-2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

I can say that we've got similar problems with Turkey, it seems ever since Zhelev was given that award from Ivanov he's started to open his eyes a bit more because before that he was very anti Macedonian.

Onur, Have you ever Been to Macedonia before? And if you have whats your opinion?
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Onur, Have you ever Been to Macedonia before? And if you have whats your opinion?

Nope, i have never been ROM b4. I was stupid not to go there last year tough. I was in Varna and Kircaali(dunno Bulgarian name of it), Bulgaria last year and i remember it took 1 week to get the visa from stupid Bulgar embassy. I could go to Macedonia easily since there is no visa requirement for Turkish citizens.

So, maybe this summer, if i can find some free time

Comment

• Makedonetz
                                • Apr 2010

Onur from those pictures the bulgars left some garbage dump space for themselves HA HA HA

When i heard a bulgar speak i was puzzeld how deep they talk....they are just cofused people like the hellenized greek macedonians looking for their souls.
                                Makedoncite se borat
                                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                                - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X