Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Mk i don't know why you bother promoting these people the umd.Why waste your time with themTheir mission is to screw The diaspora for every cent in the guise as if to protect macedonia far from it.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

A previous letter (18 March 2009) from the Macedonian Government to the United Nations, which is perhaps worse and even more damning than the recent Milososki letter:

There are quite a few others, showing DPMNE's consistent policy of "shared history", acceptances of name changes and various other treasonous acts.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Here is a disaster of a letter from Gruevski (December 2008) explaining exactly why Macedonia instigated proceedings at the ICJ.

According to Gruevski, "The Republic of Macedonia has lodged the application with the International Court of Justice for the sole purpose of protecting the Interim Accord from further violations. It is our strong conviction that respect for and the consistent application of the Interim Accord are beneficial for both parties and that the letter and the spirit of what has been agreed upon must be honoured".

Gruevski further claims that, "Under the Interim Accord, Greece recognized the independence and sovereignty of the Republic of Macedonia within its internationally recognized borders".

I would like Gruevski to explain exactly how Greece "recognised" Macedonian sovereignty through the IA, when it is exactly this Accord that deconstructed Macedonian sovereignty, forcing it not only to change its flag, but also its CONSTITUTION! Imagine that, a foreign country forces the citizens of another to change its constitution and then its own Prime Minister claims that this was an act of recognition of sovereignty!?!?

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
          How well do you know Jimmy Daikos? I think you must been doing crack - ass kind
          Until, that pionitsa begins to answer some of my questions he should be considered the happy guy in the closet - jerk off. If, he takes off the dress you'll recognize him. Show, some pride and come out toady!

Be Happy be Gay the UMD Way .. Pari?
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-19-2011, 12:14 PM.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Until, that pionitsa begins to answer some of my questions he should be considered the happy guy in the closet - jerk off. If, he takes off the dress you'll recognize him. Show, some pride and come out toady!
            woo hoo! no wonder he was offended with "Queen" Julie.
            Come on out sis
            I find it hard to believe as I have many gay friends of both sexes and get along well with both
            Incidentally, arent UMD homophobic and non supportive of gays? And we have boozo vino attacking members of the MTO who are not supportive of capitulation of Macedonia, something UMD is upholding?
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Do you really think the umd really represents us i don't.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                woo hoo! No wonder he was offended with "queen" julie.
                bingo!!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  Do you really think the umd really represents us i don't.
                  They represent NO ONE officially and it will remain that way forever .. Macedonian Elite Seniors Club

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Julie, our pionitsa buddy is a huge gay rights supporter yet he supports an organization that offers no opinion or support on gay matters .. go figure this clown out sega. He, should offer his services again at the 2011 conference and discuss the Macedonian Gay Community because there is many out there today. UMD, display many gay tendency don't you think? ie. shame, exposure, fear, dirty little secrets etc.

BTW, he's buy - he's been bought!

NOTE

If, you go back you will see UMD members click HERE. Well, last night he sent me an email .. Alex, i tried many times and the link won't work for me.

WELCOME, TO THE UMD WORLD!
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-19-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Can, someone please update us on the MHRMI/AMHRC and United Macedonians of Canada enquiries last night? Page 317 post #3163
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-19-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

The biased opinions and tainted views of the Macedonian media in diaspora countries.

Well, let me begin by saying that the MPO “Makedonska Tribuna” is no different then the Macedonian media we see today. How, is that possible? Well, just like in the early days (1912-1960) when Macedonians began to arrive in diaspora countries they relied heavily on the media available. Now, lets move forward to 2011 in Toronto, Ontario. Canada ..

Macedonian Heritage Hour TV - UMD membership in return receives financial support.

Macedonian Edition TV - UMD membership in return receives financial support.

Makedonija – Newspaper - UMD membership in return receives financial support.

Canadian Macedonian News – NON UMD membership in return receives NO financial support.

UMD - A1 television to-a-tee so if you want the real truth you came to the right place because we're NOT for sale.

FACT, without Canada the UMD would never have made it this far financially. Is that enough? No, without the support of Australia they'll never be the "voice" of the Macedonian diaspora. How, much does the director of the Australian UMD operation receive? Canadian director?
                        No, one here finds this a major concern and or a conflict of interest? George Soros has used this EXACT formula for MANY years - BUY THE MEDIA TO PUSH HIS AGENDA.
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-19-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Imagine that, a foreign country forces the citizens of another to change its constitution and then its own Prime Minister claims that this was an act of recognition of sovereignty!?!?
                          I am sorry.
                          I find it difficult to imagine, yet the reality of Macedonia's capitulation is more than enough to cement the notion in my head.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post

woo hoo!

Come on out sis
                            LMFAO, lele me pukna so ovo ..

Miss Tomka aka Rusty Mail
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-19-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

If Macedonia had homosexuals who were willing to fight for Macedonia's identity. I would support them.

If Macedonia had heterosexuals who were willing to fight for Macedonia's identity. I would support them.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                If Macedonia had homosexuals who were willing to fight for Macedonia's identity. I would support them.

If Macedonia had heterosexuals who were willing to fight for Macedonia's identity. I would support them.
                                Amen, absolutely!
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X