X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
    This is on facebook, does anyone know about this?

"Washington-based United Macedonian Diaspora president Metodija Koloski flew to Adelaide for a confidential meeting with Multicultural Affairs Minister Michael Atkinson yesterday and delivered a protest letter addressed to Mr Rann.Today at 8:58am"
    Volk
    please answer this one about the quote here which has been overlooked- you talk about egos, why the hell does he waste your money as a UMD supporter to fly to Adelaide within the last couple of days , am tired of the UMD bullshit, they are in their ego as was MP, who apparently is a community leader???? spare me the bullshit

and Volk, seriously, how about we all unite for the Macedonian Cause isntead of lining some bigshots pockets, I was at the Adelaide meeting, and no one handed the great Jesus anything, that video was circulated amongst the Community and was not brought out due to the screwed up premier screwing another mans wife issue came out
    read my posts Volk, beginning December from memory
    EGO is a big word and I am not going to big note myself, unlike most EGO BOYS, or what I have been doing in regards to this situation.

I am not in my EGO nor do I have a dick, whatever all this bullshit is about size of penis is beyond me, what I do I do for the Macedonian Cause, not to big note myself or waste peoples monies on member funded plane trips and hotels paid for by Maco communities
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

I guess he can't put a step wrong with you, can he Volk?
      For gods sake man, I am not going to crucify someone because they danced to a Serbian song, have you been to MKD at all? I couldn't find one kafana in Skopje that played Macedonian music... I did not jump on the first plane out of there, I payed the band money and made them play Macedonian music all night.
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk
        I do not know and even if I did I do not name people on public forums.
        That's great, thanks. So you have made a claim that you cannot support because you don't have the evidence to prove it. No problem. Would you care to explain to me what exactly is the danger of mentioning a community leader on the forum? Community leaders are public figures, right, or is the UMD a masonry sect that doesn't reveal anything?
        And please dont put place me in a basket of "supporter" of this or that, I support Macedonia, our people, our struggle and anyone who helps us.
        Sorry mate, you have put yourself in that basket by defending every single move that this clown has made, irrespective of right and wrong. You can't say you support Macedonia and our people when it is done by backing a group led by someone who has continually made reference to 'democratic' prefixes as acceptable.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
          For gods sake man, I am not going to crucify someone because they danced to a Serbian song, have you been to MKD at all? I couldn't find one kafana in Skopje that played Macedonian music... I did not jump on the first plane out of there, I payed the band money and made them play Macedonian music all night.
          Not everyone in Macedonia is an organisation's leader.

Meto was in Australia, not Macedonia.

Meto danced a Serbian dance, like a disgrace, rather than a Macedonian dance.

Have you ever been to Melbourne, Volk? Do you know how many Egejci there are here, that live together with Macedonians from the Republic? How many Egejci and other Macedonians like those from my family would appreciate this banana dancing Serbian, on a tour for Macedonia?

I will crucify him, because as the president of a diaspora organisation he is responsible for conveying the message of the diaspora across, and not his own deluded version of how things should be. Fancy that, a compromising Serb-dancing Democratic Macedonian.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Well said SoM,
            I support the wonderful work the AMHRC are doing and they need our support.
            Perhaps the money wasted on the UMD plane trip to hand deliver a protest letter to the SA Attorney General last couple of days could have been better spent on funding the legal proceedings instigated against the premier by the AMHRC

Oh, perhaps he may have an opportunity to do a Serbian jig with the attorney general
            How fucking disgusting
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Volk,

If you don't know which "community leaders" asked Meto to represent the SA community, then why did you use that as a defence?

Further, you on the one hand defend Meto's involvement saying it effects all Macedonians and therefore we should all get involved, while on the other hand state that it was up to the SA community to decide how to deal with it.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Its begining to look like part of the MP fiasco holding back the Rann tape until Meto arrived in Australia so that UMD could gain some 'street cred' down under. UMD has been advertising its Rann 'action' lately.

I agree Vangelovski, totally.
                Now Volk will probably question the size of my dick, LMAO

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  I agree Vangelovski, totally.
                  Now Volk will probably question the size of my dick, LMAO
                  The fact that Volk even brought that up really says something
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

you talk about egos, why the hell does he waste your money as a UMD supporter to fly to Adelaide within the last couple of days
                    For the same reason he flew to Melbourne, Perth, Canbera ect... ?

and Volk, seriously, how about we all unite for the Macedonian Cause isntead of lining some bigshots pockets
                    I completely agree with you and have been urging the same.

that video was circulated amongst the Community and was not brought out due to the screwed up premier screwing another mans wife issue came out
                    You seem to know more then me so perhaps you can help SOM in his quest... Maybe the video would never 'come out' until someone had to foresight to put it on youtube.

what I do I do for the Macedonian Cause, not to big note myself
                    Good I wish more people where like that.

waste peoples monies on member funded plane trips and hotels paid for by Maco communities
                    Same can be said for any politician...

Would you care to explain to me what exactly is the danger of mentioning a community leader on the forum?
                    It's a matter of principle, I dont name people unless they are murderers and rapists. Ne e kulturno. Perhaps you can ask Julie as she seems to know more than me about the circumstances.

You can't say you support Macedonia and our people when it is done by backing a group led by someone who has continually made reference to 'democratic' prefixes as acceptable.
                    Yours and mine interpretation of the whole 'democratic' BS is different
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Not everyone in Macedonia is an organisation's leader.

Meto was in Australia, not Macedonia.

Meto danced a Serbian dance, like a disgrace, rather than a Macedonian dance.

Have you ever been to Melbourne, Volk? Do you know how many Egejci there are here, that live together with Macedonians from the Republic? How many Egejci and other Macedonians like those from my family would appreciate this banana dancing Serbian, on a tour for Macedonia?

I will crucify him, because as the president of a diaspora organisation he is responsible for conveying the message of the diaspora across, and not his own deluded version of how things should be. Fancy that, a compromising Serb-dancing Democratic Macedonian.
                      Amen
                      and VOLK I posted something called EGEY you tube, please watch itYou probably dont give a shit, bit the people from EGEY are pissed off with UMD - the LEADING organisation who dDONT represent ALL DIASPORA
                      they can jump off the jetty and drown in a rip for all I care, just as much as they give a rats arse about me, my family or my people

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk
                        It's a matter of principle, I dont name people unless they are murderers and rapists. Ne e kulturno. Perhaps you can ask Julie as she seems to know more than me about the circumstances.
                        Poor response. I will ask you again, is there something, as community leaders and public figures, they should be hiding from? All they did was merely advocate for Meto to 'run the show' so to speak, what is wrong with that? What the hell has happened to you man?
                        Yours and mine interpretation of the whole 'democratic' BS is different
                        Why, was it written or said differently when you viewed or heard it? Give me a break, it is reasons like this that promote you from a supporter to an apologist for this Serb-dancing Democratian.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

VOLK, RTG stated it as did I, that the Community did not circulate the video, if you read the posts - the SA community was apparently waiting for funding (which they did not receive) before this was circulated and placed on youtube

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

All these circles are making me dizzy, do we really have to keep arguing the same things day in and day out?
                            "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                            though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                            Our long awaited hour will draw near
                            and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

C'mon guys, this is all old news. Our local community was retarded in a number of ways. Admittedly, there is no other conclusion about MP_MK and the motivation for his delayed action. But it was handled poorly by the original Adelaide Community so outside intervention was always going to be necessary.

Actually, my question to the "go to guy for the day" = Volk is whether you are in fact the Youtube identity of MKwarrior. You don't have to answer, but the Youtube link of Rann came out one day after MKwarrior created a Youtube identity. So, one day after the Youtube post goes up, it ends up on MTO and a few days later Meto glides into town to save us.

Actually, just having re-read MP_MK's "skeletal", Volk is actually MKwarrior.

Is there a good reason for the delay in making this video public?

Again, Julie (of this forum) advised the Adelaide Community of this event immediately and they did nothing with it. They are to blame. But there was definitely some opportunism going on here by the UMD and their supporters.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

You probably dont give a shit
                                if thats what you think you can go fuck yourself
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X