X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mils
    • Mar 2013

UFO's in Macedonia

Believe it or not, this is a serious post and I hope it doesn't get flooded with replies full of jokes even though I'm sure they would be quite funny and easily applied to the morons currently in government in Macedonia.

Anyway, I have a deep fascination with UFO's and the possibility of their existence. What I would like to know is the extent of the UFO phenomenon in Macedonia. I'm actually not interested in modern sightings today as I'm convinced that most have been corrupted by the influence of movies, tv etc. What does interest me is if any of our relatives of our grandparents or even great grandparents generation have any accounts of UFO sightings and experiences when they were young living in the villages of all the regions of Macedonia. As we know, many of these villages were quite remote and even seeing an airplane was rare.

Did any of your older relatives mention or recall seeing unusual lights or crafts in the sky or any other events that they could not logically explain? Were there any cases of alien abduction? Of course, they would have had limited knowledge of what they may have experienced unlike today where we have the ability to put forward various perceptions and vocabulary of what we experience. The whole concept of aliens, space travel etc would have been well, alien to them. Maybe their descriptions to someone today listening could sound UFO related.

As we know the UFO phenomenon sprang substantially during the Cold War and was particularly prevalent in the West as well as the USSR and countless volumes of UFO sightings and abductions from around the world are available everywhere, but unfortunately hardly anything from Macedonia especially pre and post world wars.

I keep an open open mind about the subject of UFOs and chances are we are really alone in this vast universe but there is also that chance that this phenomenon may be real. As a Macedonian I am curious if our people were also affected by this phenomenon and especially our older relatives who were not influenced by the modern world and may have in fact experienced such events.

Please ask your parents and grandparents about this. If so it would be great to see here what you've been told and perhaps experts in his field may include or investigate the Macedonian perspective on this.

Hopefully they do exist and would be willing to offer Zaev and his cronies a one way ticket to some distant north part of our universe. Just had to add that in.
    Last edited by Mils; 06-10-2019, 04:36 AM.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Must resist .......
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Must resist .......
      Hahahaha

Oh and Death, taxes and RTG being the first to comment on this

For the record..... i and two other mates didn't take drugs or drink when we sighted 2 UFO's back in 87.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Avi Loeb: Aliens, Black Holes, and the Mystery of the Oumuamua | Lex Fridman Podcast #154

URL:
        Avi Loeb is an astrophysicist at Harvard. Please support this podcast by checking out our sponsors:- Zero Fasting: https://go.zerofasting.com/s/lex-promo to ...

16:01​ - Oumuamua

Avi Loeb is an astrophysicist at Harvard.
        Last edited by Carlin; 01-30-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

Pentagon officially releases UFO videos

URL:
          The Pentagon has officially released three short videos showing “unidentified aerial phenomena” that had previously been released by a private company.

Wed April 29, 2020

Washington (CNN) - The Pentagon has officially released three short videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena" that had previously been released by a private company.

The videos show what appear to be unidentified flying objects rapidly moving while recorded by infrared cameras. Two of the videos contain service members reacting in awe at how quickly the objects are moving. One voice speculates that it could be a drone.

The Navy previously acknowledged the veracity of the videos in September of last year. They are officially releasing them now, "in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos," according to Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough.

"After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems," said Gough in a statement, "and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena."

The Navy now has formal guidelines for how its pilots can report when they believe they have seen possible UFO's.

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Upcoming UFO report to Congress creating lots of buzz

Congress will receive an intelligence report on UFOs in late June.

URL:

Later this month, U.S. intelligence agencies will present to Congress a highly-anticipated unclassified report about what they know about UFOs, or as the Pentagon now calls them, Unexplained Aerial Phenomena (UAPs).

However, the jury is still out on whether the report will contain the answers that UFO enthusiasts are looking for: that recent military encounters with UAPs may be proof of contacts with extraterrestrial life.

The preparation of the report marks a milestone as interest in UFOs has taken off in recent years following the Navy's release of once-classified videos of encounters that fighter pilots had in 2004 and 2014 with UAPs.

The videos raised interest not only with UFO enthusiasts, but also among members of Congress eager to learn if the UAPs captured in the videos represent advanced technological threats from foreign adversaries.

"Men and women we have entrusted with the defense of our country are reporting encounters with unidentified aircraft with superior capabilities," Rubio said in a statement provided to ABC News. "We cannot allow the stigma of UFOs to keep us from seriously investigating this. The forthcoming report is one step in that process, but it will not be the last."

The report is being prepared by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the UAP Task Force, an organization stood up by the Pentagon last September to look at the U.S. military's encounters with UAPs.

"We're providing context and information that we have on these phenomena and our focus is on, again, on supporting the DNI's efforts to produce this report," John Kirby, the Pentagon's top spokesman, told reporters on Tuesday.

Though it will be an unclassified report, it is possible that its contents will not satisfy UFO enthusiasts anxious to learn if the encounters are contacts with extraterrestrials simply because it will be an intelligence report.

"The protection of methodologies is an important part of how the UAP Task Force operates," a Pentagon official told ABC News. "This is an intelligence-driven effort, and in intelligence matters, you always try to protect the sources and methods used in order to prevent potential adversaries from getting an idea of how we learn things."

And the report will rely on more than just eyewitness recollections of their encounters, it will be focused on the data collected by the highly sensitive sensors used by the U.S. military to detect adversaries.

"This is a data-driven examination of UAPs," the Pentagon official told ABC News. "The more data we have, the better we are able to identify what these UAPs are."

For scientists, the report's focus on data is key to helping determine what is happening in the videos.

"Those derived data products, right, they can give us trajectories, they have any way of getting ideas of like masses and densities," Dr. Hakeem Oluseyi, an affiliated professor of physics and astronomy at George Mason University, told ABC News.

"So if you can figure out where they are in 3-D space and figure out where they are, how they are maneuvering and if you can figure out their mass and figure out the forces that are involved, then that can give you some hints at the technology that you're looking at there," he added.

"The fact that you see something, and is doing something that you don't understand, doesn't mean oh, let's jump to a wild conclusion, it means let's get the data that we can, let's put it all together and let's get an understanding of what we're dealing with, because either it's ours, or it's not ours," said Oluseyi. "And if it's not ours, then we need to really understand what's going on."

Whether the report is able to offer up those answers remains to be seen, but for some UFO enthusiasts, what matters most is that the report is a reality.

"The fact that the report even exists or is going to exist is the biggest thing for me," Jeremy Corbell, a documentary filmmaker and UFO enthusiast, said in an interview. Recently, Corbell has released new videos that the Pentagon has confirmed were taken by the Navy and are being reviewed by the UAP Task Force as part of its investigation.

"I think it's a huge step forward to the general confirmation of the existence of these physical machines that do fly with impunity, within our restricted airspace," he said. "This is not a subject of question. This is not a subject of doubt, our public has been told and proof has been given, and that's not coming just from people like me, that's coming from our own government."

"So the fact this report is existing shows that representative government works, that Congress and Senate and Senate Intelligence Committee and everybody involved. These mechanisms are proceeding forward with getting answers for the American public," Corbell said.

While Corbell does not expect the intelligence report to be "robust" in acknowledging a potential UFO cover-up, he also does not expect it to be "a whitewash" and will validate what Navy pilots witnessed in their encounters.

"It's going to at least pay homage to that and say we need more understanding of this, and that is a huge step forward," he said.

"If it goes further, I'm a happy camper," he said. "But I think it's going to be a preliminary confirmation to the American and global public about the UFO presence on planet Earth. And I feel like this subject will require more investigation and more transparency."

A national security analyst agrees the UAP's require further investigation but out of concerns that they might indicate new technologies that could pose potential security risks.

"These objects appear to exceed our military capabilities," said Mick Mulroy, an ABC News contributor and a former deputy assistant secretary of defense. ""We need to determine who this is and what capabilities they possess. It is never a good thing to discover you are vastly behind in technology."

"From a national security perspective, we cannot presume benevolence," he added. "Whether terrestrial in origin or not."

Comment

Working...
            X