X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

I readed almost all pages here, and im really disapointed with you guys....I dont know why you have all this hate for Us (Albanians) that live in Macedonia, I hope one day you open your eyes and you see us as your Allies and not your Enemies!
    We do not hate Albanians in Macedonia, what we hate is the Albanian propaganda, nationalism and separatism in Macedonia!

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Valmir can you show me a country where the minority is taking over the majority??
      I'ts called macedonia.Albanians are not native to macedonia & are not indigienous to macedonia.So they should abide by majority law not the other way round.Albanians have never had it so good,can you tell me what has macedonia denied them.Virtually everything was given before.They could practice fee religion,free speech,study albanian.etcetc.BUt no you want to take over the country.Unless the macedonians are stupid you should not be allowed.Macedonia is the fatherland of the macedonians first & foremost.If you are a citizen of macedonia you should automatically get rights to a democracy.Not rights to secession on the pretext you are not given rights.You have gone ovrerboard.Let me put it another way back in 1956???Macedonia gave to the albanians in macedonia a tv station when it became available to express themselves in their mother tounge.This was AHEAD of your country receiving tv in albania.What does this show that we macedonians are humane also you show no cooperation with the macedonians by submitting yourselves as citizens.You identify as albanians & do not assimilate so aeasily.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

I dont know why you have all this hate for Us (Albanians) that live in Macedonia
        The question here should be why Albanians hate Macedonia so much that they have to remove the Macedonian flag from every settlement they live in? Why do they ignore Macedonia's holidays, events, not learn the Macedonian language, not associate with Macedonians, I can go on and on...

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Valmir, Macedonians don't hate Albanians
          Albanians have made some demands and continue to do so which does not happen in any other democratic country in the world!
          Albanians are free to practice their own religion, etc, yet the demands on separation are getting out of hand! Renaming Macedonian capital city is an example!
          I seriously dont know where to begin here, but Albanians do not assimilate in any way with Macedonians, and the rights you have been given as a people supercede the rights of Macedonian born citizens!
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Macedonians are a tolerant people. Albanians are intolerant. They demand that their children are separated from Macedonian children in schools, for example. They demand that they fly their own flag, without the Macedonian flag. They demand to build mosques in places where there are no Albanians, and are against the building of churches even in Macedonian areas. They demand that non-Albanians learn the Albanian language, and they force the Albanian identity on other minorities in Macedonia, such as Muslims, Turks, and Gypsies. They are constantly defending the interests of Kosovo and Albania over Macedonia's interests. They demand special veto powers in government that not even the Macedonians have.

Comment

• Zarni
              Banned
              • May 2011

This thread highlights Albanian Nationalism and intolerance with factual events that have happened and are documented read it carefully and digest it Valmir

Independence Day Celebrations highlighted a reality how Albanians feel towards the Macedonian State today, even the achievements of the Macedonian Basketball team has done little to inspire Macedonian-Albanians taking pride in their Country
              We Macedonians hate this behaviour so would you if the boot was on your foot so don’t paint us like our Neighbours all of them we are nothing like them
              Last edited by Zarni; 09-16-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Valmir, I don't hate Albanians. But I do hate the Albanianisation of Macedonia. If you put yourself in our shoes, you would understand why.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

the macedonian people are the most tolerant & compromising people around.Look at other minorities do we deny them anything.They can learn any language they want.Also look at what you are trying to do in tetovo you are creating a country within a country flying your own flag etc contacting foreign countries & bestowing awards to dignatories etc all very disrespectfull to the host country you are staying.Do you think we should put up with this shit anylonger i think not.
                  Also look at the albanians flying their own national flag in a foreign country.That means something is drastically wrong we are simply trying to pander to one minority.why it's called politics.Every citizen in macedonia should be equal in a democracy.But in your case you want rights beyond macedonian citizens to the point where it gets absurd.YOu want secession rights the right to abrogate a country for another country.For example a greater albania.Unless macedonians are stupid they should put a stop there.You should learn to behave like proper citizens otherewise out.It's really getting out of hand in macedonia & you as an albanian should know it.Rather than albanians having to learn macedonian that's the majority language the macedonians have to learn albanian.Can you explain to me what value is that.If you don't like being a citizen of macedonia leave,
                  if you don't respect macedonia leave,if you don't want to learn macedonian leave go back to albania where you can learn albanian.
                  Last edited by George S.; 09-16-2011, 07:39 PM. Reason: ed
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

In Tetevo Macedonian Ministers of Albanian extraction as George stated when conducting affairs with visiting Foreign representatives display the Flag of Albania together with that of EU and NATO but Not!! the Macedonian State Flag, how do you think that makes us feel are we right to hate this you are dam right we are

Macedonians in Tetevo who are a minority don’t have access to Macedonian Language Services they are forced to travel to Skopje, normal citizens who the local Authorities have a responsibility to are discriminated in their own Country by Albanians

Whilst in a well documented case in the Tetevo’s Army Barak’s, Macedonian Army conscripts sing allegiance to the Albanian Flag and National Anthem yet still don’t get their arse thrown in Prison, are we angry yes we are
                    Last edited by Zarni; 09-17-2011, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Macedonia has become a democracy and one of the inalienable rights of those minorities who choose not to abide by the Macedonian laws, is the right to leave - if anybody is unhappy with the language/culture/history, feel free to exercise your right to leave! otherwise learn the language, repsect the culture,law and sovreignity of the country which provides you that democratic right!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Valmir
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        The question here should be why Albanians hate Macedonia so much that they have to remove the Macedonian flag from every settlement they live in? Why do they ignore Macedonia's holidays, events, not learn the Macedonian language, not associate with Macedonians, I can go on and on...
                        The Only reason why we remove your flags is because we had a war in 2001 and You are really good friends of our enemies!
                        For exemple Serbs.
                        And yes we learn Macedonian language in Schools,Most of my friends in Macedonia speak Macedonian!
                        Like 97% of them

Comment

• Komita
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                          The Only reason why we remove your flags is because we had a war in 2001 and You are really good friends of our enemies!
                          For exemple Serbs.
                          And yes we learn Macedonian language in Schools,Most of my friends in Macedonia speak Macedonian!
                          Like 97% of them
                          A war which you started, and this has nothing to do with serbs it has to do with your aim and struggle for a Greater Albania.
                          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Valmir no one is forcing you to learn any language but you have to learn the language of your host country.Also you have to show respect to us macedonians & stop trying to be seperatists.Do you know that if you cooperate with us you have nothing to fear you will have a friends for life but if you go againsnst us your days are numbered because it;s going to be a big divide.The choice of how you live with us macedonians.Your choice to decide how you are going to respect us & we will show respect as well.
                            Last edited by George S.; 09-17-2011, 10:29 AM.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

For exemple Serbs.
                              We are good friends with Serbs? Is that why we recognized the independence of Kosovo? How about all those Albanian refugees that Macedonia helped during the Kosovo war?

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Tell your friends to take a look at this forum, ask them what they think!

Comment

Working...
                                X