X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Another Macedonian Lion?

Well guys, I am very proud of both of my sons. They are both thoughtful, intelligent, powerful and caring young guys.

I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my 15 year old (younger) son. He has been enjoying his bodybuilding and his body is really responding to a level that is quite beyond what I would consider normal. All naturally I might add.

He is about 6'2" presently and a fabulous fighter in my Kung Fu classes. His determination is only exceeded by his (inherited from father) good looks.

I honestly think that (at 15 years of age) he is in a league of his own!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Great photos, and what a massive change since the last time I saw him! Send my regards to both the boys and their mum. The king is dead (metaphorically speaking), long live the king lol
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

He is about 6'2" presently and a fabulous fighter in my Kung Fu classes. His determination is only exceeded by his (inherited from father) good looks.
      Risto, having never met your wife, I assume that's where the boy gets his height from?

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Risto, having never met your wife, I assume that's where the boy gets his height from?
        And his fighting skills
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

So many nice words wrapped up in sheer cuntery.
          LOL
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

So many nice words wrapped up in sheer cuntery.
            LOL
            Haha --
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Well done to your son Risto.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

with so many powerfull& influential people how can we lose.?RTg your son is quite big at 6'2 Is it plenty of good Macedonian foods like graf.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                  • Sep 2008

Son looks great. If you ever want him to fatten him up , ship him out to Canada I know a few good burger joints.

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Holy crap what do you feed the kid? That is not normal for 15 years old, imagine what he will look like at 25 if he only progresses a little from here. You need to push the kid into some sports, I'm not joking, if he is able to build muscle like that at 15 and if hes already 6' 2" he really needs to try out, football or rugby.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                      You need to push the kid into some sports, I'm not joking, if he is able to build muscle like that at 15 and if hes already 6' 2" he really needs to try out, football or rugby.
                      Thanks Gocka.

He has always eaten healthy foods. From a toddler he would prefer fruit and vegetables. It used to astound us. The government tests kids for athletic abilities and he was in "freak" territory for his vertical leap test. He decided to do a long distance run at school (he never runs) and finished at the same time as the state champion in his year level. He has tremendous athletic ability.

I posted the pictures because I don't think I have ever seen a 15 year old with such an athletic gift in my entire life! Proud father speaking.

It would be good if he pursues sports. I know he can do anything if he puts his mind to it. Up to him.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

He told me he wants to get a job somewhere like his mates.
                        I said he was crazy .... straight into underwear modelling if I was him.
                        I have been doing it for years, not professionally, mostly around the house and at good parties.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

He told me he wants to get a job somewhere like his mates.
                          I said he was crazy .... straight into underwear modelling if I was him.
                          I have been doing it for years, not professionally, mostly around the house and at good parties.
                          Definately underwear modelling. I'm paid by my wife not to, but I do it anyway out of love.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Ah the miracles of tafche grafche, piperki polnati, and ajvar.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Definately underwear modelling. I'm paid by my wife not to, but I do it anyway out of love.
                              I've had all kinds of offers to (stop) modelling in this fashion.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                              X