X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Shutdown Skopje, restart Macedonia

Well, I'm in Bangkok presently. The protesters are relentless. They're desperate for change and they're so passionate.

The motto is "shutdown Bangkok, restart Thailand".

I like the passion. What would it take for Macedonians to get fed up?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Redsun
    • Jul 2013

Good question.

Since your there, is it true that most of the people in Bangkok live in extreme poverty, How long did they put up with their political suppression until this protest, I remember the red shirt protests that went on as well, against suppression within their land.

I'm upset, poverty and corruption exist in Macedonia, not to the extent of Thailand but still recently I have thought to myself Macedonians are not what I thought they were, they are just like everyone else in the world they will take shit, they will eat shit just like the rest of the world how much of it can they take until they stand up?

The question on Macedonia, I suppose is "What is our level of tolerance"?

What would it take to break the barrier? Seems to me, people are happy eating shit.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Macedonian protests in solidarity with protesters in Bosnia:

Two Macedonian groups have called for a protest in front of the Bosnian embassy in Skopje, in solidarity with the people protesting in the streets of Bosnia against corruption and poverty.

Maybe the should forget about Bosnia and protest about what's happening in their own yard.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Redsun
        • Jul 2013

“We support what is happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the people’s actions and demands, as well as the way they are expressing their discontent,” the two organizations wrote.

Lol "We support" support yourselves first. How can you support anything if you cant support yourself. They should take there own advice.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

stop talking bs through you know what .The French said it Macedonia is a incomprehensible fruit salad.don't compare us to someone else.
          Do you think the Albanians will let us revolt F& they will just tag along ?
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
            • Jul 2013

"Incomprehensible fruit salad". When was this said?

"Do you think they will let us revolt"? If they did, it wouldn't be a revolt.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Macedonian protests in solidarity with protesters in Bosnia.....
              Amazing. Meanwhile, watch your own country go to the dogs.
              Originally posted by GeorgeS
              stop talking bs through you know what......
              Who is that comment addressed to, and why?
              Originally posted by Redsun
              Never.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                Banned
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                Actually you can put the terms
                macedoine fruit salad ethnic
                in Google or Google Books and you'll have plenty to read.

Comment

• Dejan
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
                  Actually you can put the terms
                  macedoine fruit salad ethnic
                  in Google or Google Books and you'll have plenty to read.
                  18th & 19th century misconception
                  You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Redsun
                    • Jul 2013

Sweet Sixteen... You did not answer the question.

You suggested I take a look through a Google search which I did straight after George mentioned it long long before you posted your comment.

I had a read about a French Chef that named a salad dish.

But I did not find any comment or statement issued from anyone saying that Macedonia is a "Incomprehensible fruit salad".

The Google search you suggested I typed it into the Google search you suggested in the order you put it which only led me to the fruit salad, so once again I read and read and still cannot find anything mentioned about a statement on Macedonia being a an """Incomprehensible fruit salad""" from anyone from any period.

Anyway so I searched, and I searched until I found a .org site, I really like .org sites.

Here is a site with a definition. http://wordsmith.org/words/macedoine.html

[From French macédoine, from Macédoine (Macedonia). The reference is to the Balkan area of many different territories and ethnic groups that Alexander the Great welded into a single unit.]

Thanks for wasting my time it all started from an incorrect comment "Incomprehensible fruit salad" posted by someone who stated "stop talking BS through your you know what" which makes them a hypocrite, until I can find a reference of such a statement.

Thanks for nothing I wasted time typing this, I got tired and hungry over the thought of a fruit salad and I had to mention the word fruit 6 times all because your a fruit cake.

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2014

Well, if you add the fact that George S. is usually Incomprehensible... there you go!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Can/will Macedonians learn from the Ukranian example...not likely - it would take sacrifice (the most dreaded word in the Macedonian psyche).

http://www.smh.com.au/world/ukraine-...223-hvdia.html
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Can/will Macedonians learn from the Ukranian example...not likely - it would take sacrifice (the most dreaded word in the Macedonian psyche).

http://www.smh.com.au/world/ukraine-...223-hvdia.html
                          Tom, question is who would you replace them with (Not being sarcastic, genuine question)?? They're all exactly the same aren't they?? And if Macedonia were to do something like this, don't you see this as an opportunity for someone like the Albanians to take advantage of??? Just a general thought...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
                            Tom, question is who would you replace them with (Not being sarcastic, genuine question)?? They're all exactly the same aren't they?? And if Macedonia were to do something like this, don't you see this as an opportunity for someone like the Albanians to take advantage of??? Just a general thought...
                            I would replace them with Macedonians that have a genuine interest in the future of their country and would not capitulate to treasonous and irrational demands such as the IA and FA...there are quite a few of them, they've just been sidelined for the most part. Albanians are taking advantage of everything they can already, why would a popular overthrow of a treasonous government be any different, aside from the obvious benefits?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

I would replace them of the people with those who are genuinely inrested in helping the Macedonians get real freedom.Also they should all follow the Macedonian cause principles to set them straight.YOu are really looking at the Macedonians themselves & helping to free from the slave mindset.Then that will cause a revolution tackling Macedonia that's the rom govt idealogy stopping Macedonia from freeing itself & also the Albanian issues.Macedonia must be a primeost a tatkovina for the Macedonians,a fatherland for the Macedonians .In due time all areas that were called Macedonia will unite as one.Perhaps someone could publish a book on the Macedonian enslaved minds & also on the real Macedonian cause.I'm sure it will stir some of the people.Tom what do you think of the idea?? sounds up your alley eh??
                              Last edited by George S.; 02-23-2014, 11:59 PM.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X