X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Case bachilo finally closed

Most people are familiar with this case it was one of the biggest ever scandles in Macedonian History. An Albania farmer was payed millions of Euros who lied about having his house and farm blown up during the 2001 conflict, there were Notari,Sudii,Advokati involved all up to about 20 people who got their share of the deal mainly those linked with the SDSM government at the time.

7 Years later the money was returned aswell as having Dzemaili's property confiscated by the Macedonian Police (Dzemaili is the Albanian Farmer involved) this is the first time the Judicial system has confiscated land and financial funds.

Jankovska, You have been very critical about the Justice System in Stari Kraj, what is your opinion now after this result?

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

A seemingly good result, after a stupidly accepted decision in the first place.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

This was all part of the SDSM Government then, over 20 people where involved who shared the money.

I posted two clips on another thread about the Supreme court in Macedonia on how it was/is heavily influenced by SDSM backed people.

Rogi,Risto: I thought i'd share this with you Below are two clips on people calling into the studio about the Supreme Court in Stari Kraj aswell as the name issue. Its very interesting to watch YouTube - Komentari za ustavniot sud 1/2 - JADI BUREK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXN9R2NkJyU) YouTube - Komentari za
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

As far as I know the money were not returned in whole sum and the Shiptar is hiding in Turkey.

And I see a pretty selective approach of yours Prolet, you are underlining SDSM as guilty for everything but ignore DPMNE frauds, as the Okta case and the Taiwan adventure that resulted with veto from Chine about the UN border mission among Macedonia and Kosovo which later resulted with 300.000 Kosovars into Macedonia and open borders for smuggling weapons into Macedonia for the use in 2001 by UCK.

I could continue as well with other examples, but lets not get into senseless natigo-dajmigo chats.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bratot, VMRO-DPMNE under Ljubco Georgievski was the biggest disgrace ever, i've made this clear before.

Whats you're opinion on this Bachilo Case? Dzemaili lost all his land and properties, you are right not all funds were returned but alot of the funds where.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

I thought everything was under hipoteka, what did they get back, debt? And he is not in jail so how is this a win?

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Jankovska, You heard wrong they confiscated all his imot

He is hiding in Turkey but either way he is outside of Stari Kraj, neka krshi glava tamu.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Jankovska, You heard wrong they confiscated all his imot

He is hiding in Turkey but either way he is outside of Stari Kraj, neka krshi glava tamu.
                His imot is all mortgaged, isn't it? So what they have taken is debt, right?

How is that justice, why doesn't the gov ask Turkey to extradite him? Or do they just want the case closed? I am not sure what is it you are celebrating here. I may be negative but the gov is left with an imot that is heavly mortgaged, the person who played everyone for years has puff gone and you are splashing it on the net like it;s something great. I am confused, I must say

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Who cares about the Ofchar, the Albanians will go after him for unpaid debt why do you think they have Oko za Oko? We have good relations with Turkey they will extradite him but eitherway he is out of the country, he was just used as a pawn for this scam thats all.

Im not sure why you are confused you cant put something under mortgage when its not yours, that in itself is a crime. The Vlada confiscated everything in the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X