Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

This coupled with the new Ukrainian legislation that bars it from joining NATO consolidates Russian control over the Caucuses, and central Asian protectorates. I would be on the lookout now for a renewed consolidation attempt by Russia with the former Soviet Republics.

YouTube - Partisan's Song - The Red Army Choir

YouTube - Oh Fields, My Fields - The Red Army Choir

YouTube - On The March - The Red Army Choir
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Apparently 10,000's of ethnic Uzbeks have fled (to Uzbekistan) in the face of Kyrgyz aggression. This looks like it's much more serious than initially assumed.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Are these people that different that they cannot get along at all. Is it religiouse political or just racial.

Over 100 dead in Kyrgyzstan

Osh, June 14 (Reuters) - Over 100 dead is the final report of the riots in the city of Osh, as a result of fighting between Kirgistancite and Uzbecite. About 1200 people were injured and have sought medical help. Doctors and aid workers believe the number of wounded is higher because ethnic Uzbeci afraid to seek help in hospitals.
        Most of the city of Osh is lit, and shops were looted.
        Speaker of the transitional government Otunbaeva Rose, who has already signed a decree provides for passing all parts of the Armed Forces of the Republic regime of martial law, admitted that "should a foreign army to calm the situation".
        Before that, Otunbaeva signed a decree, which the Army $ permitted to shoot without warning in regions where the emergency was declared because of ethnic clashes in the country. The order is to protect the civilians, as well as self-defense in cases of mass or armed attack.

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
          Are these people that different that they cannot get along at all. Is it religiouse political or just racial.

No they are not.

All of them are Muslim people and it cant be racial either because they are not that different racially. I mean, their difference is about same as an Austrian and a German.

It is a political fight. Uzbeks never wanted the new presidency. They supported the old one by hiding him from revolutionists. Now, they are paying the price of it but i am sure some other secret and dark hands involved in this. We don't know who they are yet.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Onur, Can you understand the language they speak in Uzbekistan and Kyrgystan?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Onur, Can you understand the language they speak in Uzbekistan and Kyrgystan?

I can understand about %50 of it, if it`s an oral conversation. They use cyrillic script but on the internet, they write with latin script, then i can understand about %70-80 of written text.

I am sure that Uzbek and Kyrgyz people can understand each other without much problem. They use some Mongolian, Russian, even some Chinese words and people in Turkey doesn't know these. If i speak with only Turkic originated words(without our Persian borrowings), they can understand %90 of what i say.
              Last edited by Onur; 06-14-2010, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X