• Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
    http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/ci/st...%BA%D0%B5.html

This is exactly what Macedonia needs and been calling for , for YEARS

Gruevski apparently calling for Zaev to form a coalition government

This would be in the best interests for Macedonia to keep the external vultures away

I would like to know how this portal got to this info,because litrally ALL Macedonian media deny this.
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
      I would like to know how this portal got to this info,because litrally ALL Macedonian media deny this.
      I was also unable to find any credible sources supporting this story, hence why I tried to emphasise "if it is true". It would be good if anyone is able to provide some reliable confirmation on whether such an offer did in fact occur, including Zaev's response (if he gave one that is), as I mentioned, I think his response to such an offer would be indicative of his actual motives, values and intentions
      Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 05-15-2015, 09:51 AM.
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        It makes you wonder: is there any potential political leader in Macedonia willing to put the interests of the people and the country first? For how long are Macedonians going to be content with choosing between several disastrous options?
        I assume for as long as the majority continue to generally consider the governance and politics of their country and lives are simply a game that is controlled by powers greater than them
        Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 05-15-2015, 10:04 AM.
        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
          It makes you wonder: is there any potential political leader in Macedonia willing to put the interests of the people and the country first?
          some have interests in partitioning the country, some have interest in joining EU at any cost, some dont have interests at all ........question is how do you satisfy such divided people.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Bingo. That's it in a nutshell. As long as Macedonians pretend that their destiny is out of their hands then their destiny will be out of their hands.

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
            I assume for as long as the majority continue to generally consider the governance and politics of their country and lives are simply a game that is controlled by powers greater than them

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

The future is still positive as long as there is a macedonian will to survive.The people must choose rebellion over the likes of the current situation of a sell out govt or any other govt come what may.it has abandaned the real cause.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Spirit
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                Bingo. That's it in a nutshell. As long as Macedonians pretend that their destiny is out of their hands then their destiny will be out of their hands.
                And that's the thing, from what I saw in 2012 and from discussions with cousins, uncles etc I'm not surprised by the level of apathy.
                In a way I can understand it due to our history over the centuries and the effect it has had on the collective psyche throughout the generations, it being passed on from one generation to the next

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I have recently with relos and they hate genuinely gruevski.He has s crewed everything up.THats not to say the other side is any better.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                  X