X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatso
    • Sep 2008

Steve Stamkos

Unfortunately Stammer will miss the Olympics due to leg injury. Although he was named to Canada's Olympic team and hopes were high for a speedy recovery Stamkos wasn't 100%.

Shame he would have made an impression.
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

if he is greek didn't they got caught taking illegal substances.Its luck of the draw the Olympics are very exacting that is a well known fact.Also the fact that greeks & others taking drugs have been caught & they have had to surrender teir medals.
    I don't have any problem with a normal person who doesn't take drugs makes it to the Olympics.Good luck to them.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
      • Jul 2012

^Stamkos is from a patriotic Aegean Macedonian family. Mother I think is Scottish though

Comment

• fatso
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        if he is greek didn't they got caught taking illegal substances.Its luck of the draw the Olympics are very exacting that is a well known fact.Also the fact that greeks & others taking drugs have been caught & they have had to surrender teir medals.
        I don't have any problem with a normal person who doesn't take drugs makes it to the Olympics.Good luck to them.

What the hell are you talking about ?

Are you sure your not on drugs ?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fatso View Post
          What the hell are you talking about ?

Are you sure your not on drugs ?

Hey fatso I've missed you big guy. I saw Don Cherry celebrated his 80th in Sochi. I have a strange feeling the finals will be a Canadian vs Russian match up. I'm rooting USA all the way but if they miss the mark I'll root Canada.

And Stamkos' doctors were way over their heads. There's always next time. St. Louis is a good replacement.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            George, he is Macedonian. Google is only a click away. I suggest you start using it before writing uninformed trash.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

. Here's the debate,he was born in Canada but his father was a macedonian http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d.php?t=459909. sorry id din't know he was Macedonian.Our side is lucky if they make it due to injuries they miss out,I still stand by the taking of ilicit drugs by greeksto improve stamina.Not that macedonias are drug takers but the greeks are drug takers & they had to surrender their medals.WE don't seem to have enough prople to run if at all.I'm not sure where the fault lies more interest from the rom govt sport institutes are there any.We need something to bring the best out of people.We seem to miss out on virtually every Olympics.We can only win a silver or a bronze??Has any one read about thorpie how he is suffering mental anguish its not easy to run in the Olympics getting in is half the problem.Maybe the reason is we got a small population.
              Last edited by George S.; 02-08-2014, 08:02 PM.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                • Sep 2008

This thread has nothing to do with drugs or Greeks. Its about a proud Macedonian kid who loves Canada and is also attached to his Macedonian roots. One of the best hockey players in Canada today.

Comment

• fatso
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post

Hey fatso I've missed you big guy. I saw Don Cherry celebrated his 80th in Sochi. I have a strange feeling the finals will be a Canadian vs Russian match up. I'm rooting USA all the way but if they miss the mark I'll root Canada.

And Stamkos' doctors were way over their heads. There's always next time. St. Louis is a good replacement.
                  Missed you too. Hope Canada or USA beats Russia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                    This thread has nothing to do with drugs or Greeks. Its about a proud Macedonian kid who loves Canada and is also attached to his Macedonian roots. One of the best hockey players in Canada today.
                    I think you need to be on drugs to play the game. Does that count? But what do I know, I enjoy the odd bit of Aussie Rules.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

guys do you all remember the big announcements that everyone takes perfgormance enhancing drugs.From the Olympics right to every possible sport scenario,Even in aussie rules.THere are widespread abuses & a lot of people have been getting away with it.
                      All you who believe Macedonians will never take drugs in sport think again they are just as vulnerable as anyone else.If everyone else is taking them what makes Macedonians so special.Given the chance the will take it unless they are a super breed who will never ever take drugs.But they are just as vulnerable as any
                      else.
                      Last edited by George S.; 02-11-2014, 08:51 PM.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                      X