Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Onur, I think its stupid to get Bulgarian Passports like that. If you live and work there pay taxes then fair enough, but going to an embassy and declaring yourself and your ancestors as Bulgarians is just plain stupid.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Spolaj Ti Onur, I think its stupid to get Bulgarian Passports like that. If you live and work there pay taxes then fair enough, but going to an embassy and declaring yourself and your ancestors as Bulgarians is just plain stupid.

I totally agree to you. If someone lives in a foreign country for a long time, ofc it`s perfectly fine for them to ask to have their passport or citizenship but answering a call like that and obey to Bulgars cheap tactic(or to Greeks in Cyprus), for me this is a betrayal to your own country and to your own identity.

As for the ~120 Turkish Cypriots who took Greek passports, i say, it was "good riddance" since people who don't even have a tiny bit of self respect, cant do any contribution to his own country anyway. So, whoever takes Bulgarian passport in Macedonia by answering this call, IMHO this should be a good riddance for you too.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Onur, you rock batko
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Anti-Turk/Macedonian ‘Bozhidar Dimitrov’ up to old tricks again

Anti Turk and Macedonian ‘Bozhidar Dimitrov’ up to old tricks again.

Bozhidar Dimitrov: ‘Ski’ ending is for Bulgarian not Macedonian surname, otherwise we insult Levski, Sofiyanski.

There are 10,000 new Bulgarian citizens since the turn of 2010 till now. In interview, Bozhidar Dimitrov, Minister without portfolio in charge of the Bulgarian Residents Abroad, comments on the process of how old pending applications are processed and the new Bulgarian citizens.

- FOCUS: Mr. Dimitrov, the Council on Bulgarian Citizenship has passed the 10,000th application for Bulgarian citizenship. How did you reach this number by the middle of the year?

- Bozhidar Dimitrov: Before the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (CEDB) assumed the power, Bulgaria used to issue around 5,000 to 6,000 citizenships a year. It was a problem, which I was assigned to cope with when I was appointed on this post. I had to coordinate the work of the different institutions in charge of this issue – the Agency of Bulgarians Abroad, the Ministry of Justice, the State Agency for National Security (SANS), the Interior Ministry, the Migration Service, and of course the Vice President of Bulgaria, who signs the documents. There have been some huge delays. When I assumed the post, I found around 60,000 pending applications, as the oldest of them dated back to 2004. Today, there are only 35,000 pending applications left. In 10 months, around 15,000 people have obtained Bulgarian citizenship. The Council has accepted 10,302 Bulgarians. Of course, not all protocols have been singed by the vice president but these people will get a citizenship as they have undergone all required check-ups by the State Agency for National Security (SANS) and the Interior Ministry. By the end of July, when the government of the Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (CEDB) will turn 1 year, the new Bulgarian citizens will be around 12,000. By the end of the year, we will manage to examine around 20,000 applications. We process around 500-600 applications a week.

- FOCUS: Which countries do the applicants for Bulgarian citizenship come from?

- Bozhidar Dimitrov:
          The greatest number of new Bulgarian citizenships goes for Macedonians. Out of the around 10,302 citizenship applications, passed by the Bulgarian Citizenship Council, around 7,500 have been given to Macedonians. Macedonians gained huge lead against Moldovans, which is due to the fact that the control and check-ups on Moldovan applicants is stricter – authorities are carefully examining their birth certificates as many have been proved fake. Unfortunately, many Bulgarians have not registered themselves as Bulgarians in the birth certificates but like Russians or Ukrainians. We do not require birth certificates from Macedonian Bulgarians as we know that they cannot have them. Under the Act on Macedonian dignity, rejected not before 1992, to be a Bulgarian in Macedonia means to get a 3.5 years in jail. When it comes to Macedonians we assure that every person of Slavic origin is Bulgarian, as well as people, whose surnames end in ‘ov’, ‘ev’, or ‘ski’. We assume that the ‘ski’ ending is for Bulgarian name, otherwise we risk insulting people like Vasil Levski, Sofianski, we will insult all Bulgarians whose surnames end in ‘ski’.

- FOCUS: Are there any other difficulties apart from the pending applications?

- Bozhidar Dimitrov: Yes, there are. I am highly grateful to the Ministry of Justice, SANS and the Interior Ministry, which mobilized their lineups and kept CEDB’s political will. Up to now, the political will has been missing. When I assumed the post, there were citizenship applications dating back to 2004.Now, the problems are seen mainly in the fact that people are not ready, they have no historical knowledge about what a Bulgarian community is. Sometimes there are some funny, sometimes tragicomic situations. For instance, some officers at lower levels say that there are no Bulgarians in Albania and ask what are these Bulgarians living there. This is a real case. Two weeks ago I heard that the Gagaouzthes were not Bulgarians. This is insulting for these people, as the Gagaouzthes believe themselves to be the oldest Bulgarians. “If someone tells me I am not Bulgarian, I will kill them right this moment,” the Gagaouzthes say.

Bozhidar Dimitrov: ‘Ski’ ending is for Bulgarian not Macedonian surname, otherwise we insult Levski, Sofiyanski There are 10,000 new Bulgarian citizens since the turn of 2010 till now. In interview…
          Last edited by Onur; 07-12-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

So every Macedonian is Bulgarian because they are Slavs according to him. Maybe he should read
            Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions Neverending Bulgarian identity crisis. Persians, Turks or Afghans?

Maybe then they can explain which is the official Bulgarian line. Are Bulgarians Slavs Turks Iranians afghans or a mixture of the lot and which part do they see their roots from.

Or is it a case of lets look on the calendar and if its Monday it will be this and Tuesday that and Wednesday something else and by Thursday who knows because by trying to mimic Greece’s policies of Everyone and Everything Is Ours they took on also the policy of not working to hard and the weekend is coming and its all getting a bit too confusing.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

That surname suffixes story of him is one of the most ridicules thing i`ve ever heard

So, if we accept his theory, then we can consider everyone in Greece with "-oglou" name or every "mehmed" etc. from Albania as Turks.

He also calls Gagauz people as oldest Bulgarians ever????? ROFL !!!
              Everyone knows that Gagauz people are Turks and they speak Turkish for 1000+ years as we knew. It`s even under the same oghuz branch along with the people of Turkey.

It seems that the Bulgarians targeted ROM and autonomous region of Gagauzia in Moldova. They probably trying to convince them with the fake EU dream. I wonder what EU officials think about this 10.000 new Bulgarian/EU citizens since January??? I bet they support Bulgarians for this by hoping that they can disintegrate the Gagauzia`s and ROM`s population because Bulgarians cant deliver EU passports by their own. EU must have been supported them like they encouraged Greeks in Cyprus to do the same for Turkish Cypriots few years ago.
              Last edited by Onur; 07-12-2010, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

wow thank you Bulgaria for showing me you guys are idiots and im a macedonian ahahaha don't know what they smoke in that country

Weird i guess russians with the last name of ski, ov, ev are bulgarians aswell? LOL
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

You are right Onur Bulgaria cannot just give 10s of thousands of new passports without eu support. They want to wipe out Macedonia and use Bulgaria to offer the carrot for any Macedonian desperate enough and delusional to think that like in the diaspora you can be usa German Australian ect but you still are Macedonian and you can claim to be Macedonian anytime. Yet by doing this they are diluting the number of people who can vote if a name change referendum is forced on Macedonia. If the Albanians in RoM vote yes and a few stupid Macedonians vote yes and the new Bulgarians cant vote who is left.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                    You are right Onur Bulgaria cannot just give 10s of thousands of new passports without eu support. They want to wipe out Macedonia and use Bulgaria to offer the carrot for any Macedonian desperate enough and delusional to think that like in the diaspora you can be usa German Australian ect but you still are Macedonian and you can claim to be Macedonian anytime. Yet by doing this they are diluting the number of people who can vote if a name change referendum is forced on Macedonia. If the Albanians in RoM vote yes and a few stupid Macedonians vote yes and the new Bulgarians cant vote who is left.
                    The alarming thing is that another 10 thousand macedonians have applied for Bulgarian slav passports (thus signing a deal with the devil that they and their ancestors are not macedonians but infact bulgarian slavs).

The way things are going we wont have any macedonians in macedonia, only bulgarians.....

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

So the "ski" ending is only for the true and mighty bulgars hey.... werent these clowns claiming that the "ski" ending was a "artificial" creation by Tito, and impossed on macedonians to make them "feel different" from the bulgars, and that the "ski" ending never existed through out history??????? Yet amazingly they have done a back flip and are starting to say it is a "true" bulgar surname???

LOL what absolute morons....

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        The alarming thing is that another 10 thousand macedonians have applied for Bulgarian slav passports (thus signing a deal with the devil that they and their ancestors are not macedonians but infact bulgarian slavs).

The way things are going we wont have any macedonians in macedonia, only bulgarians.....
                        This is just history repeating it self.
                        Back in the days of the division of Macedonia and again after the Greek civil war/Macedonian idependance war, the Macedonian refugees around the world were enticed to come to Bulgaria with free and easy access to obtaining a Bulgarian citizenship. It was great propaganda for the Bulgarians which they would then send the young to schools and brain wash them with rubbish to make them feel Bulgarian.

During the exodus, possibly the majority of the refugees entered Bulgaria and with this, Bulgaria promoted how life would be better moving to a country where those refugees (in Russia, Poland, chech etc) that were displaced from family members, are bound to be reunited with a family member in Bulgaria and life would be rosy again.

Just like today, many Macedonians go to universities in Bulgaria, The propaganda that life is better in Bulgaria (now that they are part of the EU).
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

hahahahahahaha

maiden name ended in "ski", am definitely Macedonian!
                          what on earth has suffix/prefix on surnames got to do with ethnicity now? Anyone care to enlightn me?

incidentally had a family member marry a Bulgarian, with the suffix on the surname of "ov"
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

Bulgaria always had demographic problems. They cant increase their population. That`s why they expelled ~350.000 Turkish people from Bulgaria to Turkey at 1989 because while Turkish people had normal and steady population increase, Bulgar population was always going minus, so they expelled them to keep Turkish population in Bulgaria as low in percentage.

Now, it seems that they gave up trying to "reproduce!" in normal way aka marriage and sex , so they wanna increase their population by bringing Macedonians and christian Turks from Gagauzia.

Maybe they could have offer Bulgar passport to your Albanian minority but since they are muslims, this makes them disqualified to be a Bulgar :S
                            It seems that the religion is Bulgarian government`s sole criteria cuz even tough Gagauzs are Turks and speaks Turkish, they don't see that as a problem since they are christians.
                            Last edited by Onur; 07-13-2010, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                              Thanks for the link Bill. I didn't even know what was the "Batak massacre", so i read it up.

I found this today by coincidence. Looks like a political party in Bulgaria demands 50 billion Euro from turkey because of this fictional "batak" incident!!! and it seems they are serious!!!;

NO TO TURKEY IN EUROPEAN UNION
                              The main slogan of the Bulgarian nationalist ATAKA party in its 2009 European Elections campaign will be "No to Turkey in EU". The slogan was announced by the ATAKA party leader Volen Siderov himself after he registered his party's ticket with the Central Elections Commission. According to Siderov, ATAKA ("Attack") has made the public in the EU member states aware of the genocide that Turkey has caused to the Bulgarian people. "We have claims of EUR 50 B against Turkey over this genocide that it has incurred upon us", Siderov said.The ATAKA party started its 2009 European Elections campaign on May, 17 in the southern Bulgarian town of Batak where thousands of Bulgarians were slaughtered by the Turkish “bashi-bazouk” troops in 1876.

http://www.ataka.bg/en/index.php?opt...d=49&Itemid=26

Not finished yet!

They also claim that if there wouldn't be "devshirme" system upon Bulgars, Bulgaria would be 50+ million populated country and one of biggest nations in Europe today!!!

They also want 10 billion Euro more for extra bonus!, because we kicked them out from eastern Thrace when they invaded it at 1913. They say a blatant lie like Turkey supposedly expelled 300.000 Bulgars from Thrace at that time. I bet Bulgaria`s population wast even a million at 1913, so wtf is that 300.000 number? and i don't even think there was more than ~200-300 Bulgarian speaking people at eastern Thrace at that time.

Declaration by ATAKA Political Party

Through the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey

To the President of the Republic of Turkey

To the Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey

Mr. President, Mr. Prime Minister

Being activists of the patriotic ATAKA political party and in the name of 650, 000 Bulgarian voters who supported us we insist that the Turkish state apologize for the genocide over Bulgarian nationality practiced for a period of five hundred years.

During this period millions of Bulgarians were exterminated in the most sadistic way while about 3, 5 million Bulgarian children were violently separated from their families and turned into killers of Christians in the so called Janissary corps after the Turkish “Devshirme” blood tax.

Without this genocide Bulgarian nation would have run to 50 million people and would have been one of the largest nations in Europe.

Today Turkey owes an apology for the extermination of millions of human lives of Bulgarians.

Turkey owes us an apology for killing Vasil Levski – the greatest fighter for Bulgaria’s liberation from the Turkish yoke. Vasil Levski’s death sentence was set up and executed even in contradiction with the Turkish law at that time. This was a criminal execution and you owe us an apology for it.

In 1913 breaking the London peace treaty regular Turkish troops passed the Enos-Midia boundary and invaded Bulgaria’s territory. Tens of villages with Bulgarian population were burnt and devastated while their inhabitants – Bulgarian Christians: men, women and children – were killed by the Turkish army.

Over 300, 000 Bulgarians from Eastern Trakey were expelled from their native lands and their estates were plundered. According to Carnegie Commission report from that epoch and according to the data stored in Bulgarian and Turkish foreign ministries the price of these estates equals to over USD 10 billion today.

We insist that this debt of the Turkish country toward Bulgaria is paid off immediately!

http://www.ataka.bg/en/index.php?opt...d=43&Itemid=26

I think this ATAKA party`s leader was the one who set fire on himself at the streets of Sofia to protest 10min. Turkish language program per week on Bulgaria`s national tv. He literally burned himself with gasoline!!!

After seeing all of this, i have no doubt anymore about why Bulgaria is still piss poor communist like country with fully corrupted politics and society since a party with a ridicules development plan of expecting 60 billion Euro free money from Turkey, "CAN" get 650.000 people`s votes in there.

You know, there is another party there, the VMRO. They wanna do Bulgaria`s first referendum ever about Turkey`s entrance to the EU. It will probably cost a million Euro to do a nationwide referendum in there, lol

There are at least two different political party in Bulgaria which based on anti-Turk and anti-Macedonia propaganda, nothing else!!! Funny thing is, this is like a joke, but it isn't, it`s real
                              Last edited by Onur; 07-14-2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

It's real, and it's pathetic. Bulgar attitudes differ little from their Greek friends when it comes time to complain about injustices, as they always deny the injustices that they themselves have carried out.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X