• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dove
    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by kompir View Post
    Hawke cancels Djokovic's visa:

Lawyers claim the decision to cancel Djokovic’s visa was based on the grounds the world No.1 is stoking anti-vaccination sentiment.

This isn't over, not by a long shot.
    Would you like to predict the outcome?

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Dove View Post
      Will you please share approximately when you had 'it' and how you felt? I don't mean to pry just trying to get perspective.
      Had it way before omicron and delta variants. It wasn't your "typical flu"; I consider myself relatively healthy. I had painful body aches, loss of smell, and not too high temperature, but above normal for sure for roughly a week. I was not really coughing and my oxygen levels were stable/normal. I'd say it took me some weeks to fully recover as I had very mild headaches on random days.

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

‘We failed’: Danish newspaper apologises for not questioning government Covid-19 numbers

A major newspaper has published a stunning apology to readers, saying it had “failed” in its coverage of Covid-19:

In a subsequent interview with ABC’s Good Morning America, Dr Walensky said a recent CDC study had found more than 75 per cent of deaths in fully vaccinated people had occurred in those with at least four comorbidities.

“So really these are people who were unwell to begin with,” she said. “And yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron.”
        Last edited by Carlin; 01-15-2022, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

Would you like to predict the outcome?
          Litigation, a metric shit ton of it.
          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Australia ‘humiliated’ by Novak Djokovic ‘witch hunt’ declares Serbian president

URL:

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic lashed out at Australian authorities, hours after a federal court paved the way for the deportation of Novak Djokovic on the eve of the Australian Open over his vaccine status.

“They think that they have by this, this mistreatment of ten days humiliated Djokovic, but they have humiliated themselves. Djokovic can return to his country with his head held high,” Vucic told a state media outlet.

Vucic has remained steadfast in his support for Djokovic throughout the drama, calling the earlier detention of the unvaccinated tennis star a “political witch hunt”.

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

These people are either actors or heavily compromised and bought scum:

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

The Fauci dossier

Read it and understand why people's health is (at best) secondary to MONEY.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dove
                  • Aug 2018

Labor Health Minister D’Ath warned by senior doctor to look for another job

“The other huge worry is that the medical profession is not allowed to question any of your decisions for fear of being deregistered by AHPRA. You have produced 0% herd immunity and 100% herd insanity” – Dr Simon Stilgoe, Brisbane

“The other huge worry is that the medical profession is not allowed to question any of your decisions for fear of being deregistered by AHPRA. You have produced 0% herd immunity and 100% herd…

A smack in the face to the horror minister and entertaining too.

Comment

• Dove
                    • Aug 2018

These people are either actors or heavily compromised and bought scum:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/d....html#comments
                    Let me understand this, if you get COVID you need the jab because COVID does not give you immunity but the jab does. What does the jab give you immunity to? Do you become immune from being upset at all the rubbish people say, write and do? You certainly do not become immune to the horrors the government will inflict upon you. Maybe you become immune to seeing the horrors that are coming your way. Time will tell. Looking forward to the end of this story.

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Let me understand this, if you get COVID you need the jab because COVID does not give you immunity but the jab does. What does the jab give you immunity to? Do you become immune from being upset at all the rubbish people say, write and do? You certainly do not become immune to the horrors the government will inflict upon you. Maybe you become immune to seeing the horrors that are coming your way. Time will tell. Looking forward to the end of this story.
                      This realisation is dawning on a lot of people I know that were pretty much first in line to get the cock shot and were carrying on as if they saved the world from an asteroid. A few of them haven't slept since they woke up to the scam.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

A few of them haven't slept since they woke up to the scam.
                        Most of them still haven't woken up. I take a wicked kind of glee in asking people how they caught covid when they were vaccinated. Then reminding them what CEO Bourla said about how the vaccine does not work for Omicron. Then how many booster shots they think are appropriate for them.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Interesting observation I read lately. The mRNA are suspended in lipid nanoparticles which are then suspended in a saline solution in vials. So when you look at oil and water, you will note they don't mix very well. So when your clot shot is extracted from the vial, you are having a kind of lottery about how much of anything you are getting.

Unless the vial is shaken extremely well, I cannot see how an even distribution of poison (oops vaccine) is being administered to everybody.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                            • Aug 2018

This realisation is dawning on a lot of people I know that were pretty much first in line to get the cock shot and were carrying on as if they saved the world from an asteroid. A few of them haven't slept since they woke up to the scam.
                            I think you're right. There are various levels of understanding out there and many are still willing to go along. i actually found a relo today that claims he didn't take the otruachka.
                            Also a few days ago, one decent, kind person said to me she took it because of peer pressure, so she can work and go to restaurants. The conversation went for a while and my head was left reeling. I had another conversation with her today and decided to ask her if she had heard of the Great Reset. You know, how you will rent everything, own nothing and be happy. As she is an owner of properties - that was my best shot. Her response, 'er, her, her'. It hit the mark, I hope she turns. Where there is life there is hope.

Comment

• Dove
                              • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Unless the vial is shaken extremely well, I cannot see how an even distribution of poison (oops vaccine) is being administered to everybody.
                              Yet, apparently it makes its way to all of your organs except your kidneys. How strange, that it does not go to the kidneys.

Comment

• Dove
                                • Aug 2018

Possibly the greatest medical discovery of the last 100 years CDS is an advanced variant of chlorine dioxide (ClO₂) developed by Dr. h.c. Andreas Ludwig Kalcker , used for therapeutic purposes and with fewer adverse effects than traditional solutions. What is CDS? In this video, Dr. h.c.. Andreas Ludwig Kalcker explains simply and clearly, with ... Read more

Dr Andreas Kalcker says Chlorine Dioxide is the antidote to the poison shot and many other things. He had arthritis and could not lift a pen but now he can play the piano again. It is also a solution to COVID according to him.

NaClO2. O2 as in oxygen. It is combined with HCL and put in water and drunk. It is a water disinfectant.
                                As flouride is a toxin, use water without flouride.
                                The instructions on how to make it are on his website.

If you know with certainty where we can buy Chlorine Dioxide please let us know?
                                Last edited by Dove; 01-18-2022, 04:18 PM. Reason: more information

Comment

Working...
                                X