X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

European Migrant Crisis

Christos Papoutsis, the Greek Citizen Protection Minister, says his country wants to build a 130-mile fence to keep illegal aliens out. The Greek border with Turkey is one of the most popular locations for people from Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq, Pakistan and Somalia to illegally gain access to the European Union.

"Greek society has reached its limits in taking in illegal immigrants," said Papoutsis. "Greece can't take it anymore." Papoutsis said fence would be similar to the one erected by the U.S. along parts of its border with Mexico.

Last year, Greece became the first country to request assistance from the EU's Frontex external border-patrol agency. When Greece obtained 200 Frontex agents, the number of illegal-alien arrests dropped from 250 to 140 daily.

Officials estimate that about 80 percent of illegal aliens to the EU arrive via Greece, where 300,000 now reside. Greece’s detention camps are said to be bursting at the seams.
    Strange, I could have sworn the fence would be to keep the Greeks in!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...der-fence.html

Strange, I could have sworn the fence would be to keep the Greeks in!
    lol.........

What also makes me laugh, is they can't keep out illegal aliens which they estimate that about 80 percent arrive via Greece. How would they, or what chance do they have in keeping the Turks out if they would to invade? lol
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Hilarious , they encouraged and applauded the influx of aliens to destablise the aegran , created minorities against macedonians to deliberately erode our rights and agree with risto its to keep them in . More money from the west to pander to their political games
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Wish Macedonia constructed a electric fence and zap any greeks who enter our country!
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

What gets my back up, is Macedonian border control guards protect Greece from Albanians crossing the border from Macedonia. I was stopped a number of times at night and had my car checked in case i had Albanians hidden anywhere. If i had a chance to smuggle them into Greece i would and it would be a pleasure, but my problem is, what the f@c# does Macedonia care if Ethnic Albanians want to piss off over the border?

All i can say is, TURN A BLIND EYE WANKERS!

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

How is this going to be financed

Why doest Macedonia build the same with the Serbian province Kosovo?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
              • Sep 2010

Why doest Macedonia build the same with the Serbian province Kosovo?
              They should, but you wouldn't want to offend the albanian population.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

don't fence me in song to go with it.Greece is such a poor country why would anyone go there.Greece allready are nazis so why not turn it into one gigantic concentration camp.
                Correct me if i'm wrong once you join the eu you have to open your borders not build fences.What ajoke.I suppose the greeks want the eu to pay for the fence.
                Last edited by George S.; 01-03-2011, 12:34 AM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  don't fence me in song to go with it.
                  Actually the bit before that goes,

Give me land, Lots of land under starry skies above,
                  Don't fence me in.

They were given that land alright. Problem is it was never theirs.

How appropriate is this song, for them to have as the National Anthem.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

Greece overflowing with illegal immigrants, fantastic news. neka puknat.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

They are already making gami for them
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Well said dtg there is a song i think neka puknat dusmanite.Fence or no fence i don't think they can stop them where there's means there's ways!
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          Well said dtg there is a song i think neka puknat dusmanite.Fence or no fence i don't think they can stop them where there's means there's ways!

I agree, the fence will probably reduce the percentage of illegal immigration to Greece but there would be other ways around the fence for them to enter and still create trouble.
                          Last edited by Daniel the Great; 01-03-2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

The damage is done..too late for a Fence..there is over a million illegal immigrates in Greece not to mention the other minorities..
                            Many you can't even tell that they are not Greek..Now let the natural process begin and get them to breed...
                            My only concern is that in 50 years they too will claim that they are related to the Ancient Greeks...
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

My only concern is that in 50 years they too will claim that they are related to the Ancient Greeks
                              What will the west say? Africans and middle eastern looking people are ancient greeks? they will probably accept that. But they can't accept that we are Macedonians.

Comment

Working...
                              X