• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Branko Crvenkovski - The Traitor

Macedonian President Urges Name Row Compromise With Greece

SKOPJE, Macedonia (AFP)--Macedonian President Branko Crvenkovski on Thursday called for a compromise to be found with Greece over a 17-year-old name dispute that has blocked his country's European Union and North Atlantic Treaty Organization integration.

"We should try to solve and not to delay the dispute with Greece," Crvenkovski said in an annual address to parliament.

"We should find a compromise that will protect our national identity, to defend the name of our nation and our language as Macedonian, but at the same time to open doors to enter into NATO and the E.U.," he said.

Greece and Macedonia have been in dispute over the right to the name Macedonia - which is shared by a northern Greek province - since the former Yugoslav republic proclaimed independence in 1991.

In April, Greece used its veto to block an invitation for Skopje to join NATO and has been threatening to prevent Macedonia's integration into the E.U.

"There is no serious alternative to Macedonia's future other than integrating into NATO and the E.U.," Crvenkovski said.
    ------------------------------------------

The paragraph highlighted in red is most interesting, I would have said it the other way around minus the word 'compromise' because there is nothing to compromise, this dog of Macedonia impersonating a president is like a whining imbecile experiencing wierd outbursts as he is being dragged to the asylum, проклет да останиш.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

he is a worm and a traitour no doubt he and tito petkovski should go to wannaabbe land asap and enjoy their lll gotten gains.

Comment

• Venom
      • Sep 2008

Man what the fuck? As his time gets nearer he gets stupider and more disturbing with his statements. Does he not see how much of an idiot that makes him out to be?
      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

About the president of Macedonia

WMC: Crvenkovski must be tried for high treason

Latest suggestion of president Crvenkovski "to add geographical determinant to replace the UN acronym as fair compromise with Greece" is equal to highest treason, says the World Macedonian Congress in its letter to media.

According to the WMC, Crvenkovski, prior to accepting the 'presidency', swore in Parliament to respect, obey and follow the Macedonian Constitution. The WMC added that Crvenkovski's 'suggestion' and aligning his stance to Athens is not by accident, his goal is to manipulate the public with the aim being a final change of the name of the Macedonian people and country.

At the United Nations, the talks are not aimed at replacing the acronym, rather for the differences between Macedonia and the northern province in Greece.

"Any agreemet of our president, the Government or Parliament for additions to our name, will mean new and ever lasting name for our country. Because the name of the Macedonian people is irreseparable with the name of the country, any addition to the name will automatically change the identity of the Macedonians", says the WMC.

The Macedonians fought numerous wars for their statehood and the right to self determination. In the federation called "Yugoslavia", Macedonia entered under Macedonia. The Macedonian language was one of the official languages on federal level, on the same level as the Serbo-Croat, Slovenian languages. The Macedonians were a constitutional entity of Yugoslavia, just as were the Serbs, Croats, Slovenians, Montenegrins.

"This is why in the UN, EU, NATO and the rest of the world organizations, Macedonia must enter only as Macedonia. Macedonia must enter as "The Republic of Macedonia" which is clearly different from the 'greek' province of Macedonia which Athens with the help of foreign powers occupied for the first time in its history during the Balkan Wars in 1912-1913. Since then Athens is engaged in a continuous genocide over the Macedonians who live there" - adds the World Macedonian Congress.

EU and NATO are not worth the change of any country's name - concludes the WMC in its letter.
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Traitor.

These people should be tried for High Treason.

You just don't negotiate any term of the Constitution with an enemy state and publicly make it known you plan to not only negotiate the term but change it.

What an idiot.

Comment

• Demos
            Banned
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
            Traitor.

These people should be tried for High Treason.

You just don't negotiate any term of the Constitution with an enemy state and publicly make it known you plan to not only negotiate the term but change it.

What an idiot.
            Pelister,

What's your solution? If you were PM tomorrow. What would you do?

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

End the dispute with Greece.

Call Greece to account for its invasion of Macedonia, and atrocities against innocent Macedonian monks on Sveta Gora (New name Mt.Athos) and in the villages.

Then, declare to the world that Hellenizing Macedonia doesn't make it Greek, not now or ever.

Ask for FULL recognition from each E.U member state, and see where the chips fall.

It couldn't be worse than it already is.

Finally, invite a semi-permanent Turkish military base near the current Macedonian/Greek occupied Macedonia border.

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

Finally, invite a semi-permanent Turkish military base near the current Macedonian/Greek occupied Macedonia border.
                what a great idea i like it very much .

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                  End the dispute with Greece.

Call Greece to account for its invasion of Macedonia, and atrocities against innocent Macedonian monks on Sveta Gora (New name Mt.Athos) and in the villages.

Then, declare to the world that Hellenizing Macedonia doesn't make it Greek, not now or ever.

Ask for FULL recognition from each E.U member state, and see where the chips fall.

It couldn't be worse than it already is.

Well, actually Greece smashed Bulgaria in that war and we took what we believed to be ours, but if any country thinks it doesn't belong to us I gladly invite them to try and take it by force. I'm sure you well know that Greece is not going to give up 1cm of land to anyone.

With regard to "calling Greece to account etc etc", you and I know that this doesn't mean anything and is just talk. Armenia has been calling on Turkey to account for the genocide they committed against 1.5 million Armenians and what has come about that? Do you think anyone cares about any of this?

Insofar as the EU is concerned, I believe Macedonia was rebuffed by the EU and told to solve the name dispute with Greece first.

Comment

• Demos
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                    what a great idea i like it very much .
                    Yes it's a great idea. Then Greece would just seal the border completely shut. No more visas to Macedonians, no more contact with your brethren across the border, no more usage of the port of Thessaloniki for trade or goods and then you guys and the Turks can be playing tavli with each other whilst the cost of food, petrol, etc rise.

Great idea! I think you guys should invite the Turks tomorrow to start building this base.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

why would greece do that demos.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                        Yes it's a great idea. Then Greece would just seal the border completely shut. No more visas to Macedonians, no more contact with your brethren across the border, no more usage of the port of Thessaloniki for trade or goods and then you guys and the Turks can be playing tavli with each other whilst the cost of food, petrol, etc rise.

Great idea! I think you guys should invite the Turks tomorrow to start building this base.
                        Why do Greeks still think that their country holds the power? I hope Greece closes the borders, maybe the Macedonians will stop going and spending their money in your stupid country. As for the Egejci who will go back, don't worry they have different passports from the countires they had to run to when they faced execution in your country.
                        A Turkish military base is a perfect idea, if not for more to make them think. Oh and by the way Macedonia uses Drach more than Solun now. I can go to Greece whenever the hell I please to, walk around Egej and speak to Macedonians and leave whenever the hell I want and you can do nothing about it.
                        However what I find funny is the fact that Greece and the Greeks are convinced that we are scared of them, hahaha well if we were we would be called something different now.
                        So scary you guys are
                        Last edited by Jankovska; 12-31-2008, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Demos
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                          why would greece do that demos.
                          Because we can...

Comment

• Demos
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                            Why do Greeks still think that their country holds the power? I hope Greece closes the borders, maybe the Macedonians will stop going and spending their money in your stupid country. As for the Egejci who will go back, don't worry they have different passports from the countires they had to run to when they faced execution in your country.
                            A Turkish military base is a perfect idea, if not for more to make them think. Oh and by the way Macedonia uses Drach more than Solun now. I can go to Greece whenever the hell I please to, walk around Egej and speak to Macedonians and leave whenever the hell I want and you can do nothing about it.
                            However what I find funny is the fact that Greece and the Greeks are convinced that we are scared of them, hahaha well if we were we would be called something different now.
                            So scary you guys are

Jankovsa,

Greece is negotiating from a position of power. I mean think about it for a moment. You are in the UN under an acronym. You changed your flag, Constitution, and other things to satisfy Greece. Your NATO membership application wasn't even vetoed by Greece (merely the threat) and NATO leadership told you "Sorry...no membership until the name dispute is solved". There is no chance in hell you will ever be admitted in the EU without the name dispute solved. Most of Gruevski's letters to UN, EU, NATO etc etc were rebuffed or totally ignored. The Greek diaspora in both the United State and Australia has money, power, and influence the UMD can only dream of.

This is the reality of the situation. All this by Greece just by using "soft power". I'm not even going to get into the "hard power" discussion (ie military options).

Coming into the forum and talking about "Greeks don't exist" or taking back "occupied territories" are fantasies for people who are unable to see reality right in front of their eyes.

I have stated this before in this forum; this dispute is not about Alexander the Great, Phillip, Alexander's horse, who is more pure in blood etc etc.

This dispute is about the following: We have x territory which we believe is ours and we have it. You believe x territory belongs to you, but you are unable to get it so you are trying to put pressure on us in various international organizations to have some influence or say in Greece's internal matters. In another post a Macedonian forumer stated that Macedonians in Greece could be as high as 75,000 people to which I stated that even if it was this high, this represents 0.66% of the population of Greece.

This is reality...can you handle it or are you just going to be parroting on how I'm not a pure Hellene.

Comment

Working...
                            X