• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

DedoAleko

Ovai e nai vazhno......

I think the time has come Macedonian government to address the UN General Assembly and seek a solution by extending the accession of the Republic of Macedonia under its constitutional name, saying conditions ruled in 1993 over Macedonia's name is never given its legal legitimacy and that after more than 20 years of interference by one to solve the so-called dispute is based on erroneous application over time proved to be unfounded (the use of the name Macedonia has not destabilized the region) and that the time has come to resolve the issue). The question whether Macedonia may itself be called Macedonia was never a problem. Time to get rid of the fiction that here we have a legitimate dispute. And when you make the international community will accept that Macedonia's just that the supposed difficulties in the past 20 years will disappear like you never existed, says O'Neal.
    Setne, sho checka Prime Ministero?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      DedoAleko

Ovai e nai vazhno......

Setne, sho checka Prime Ministero?
      Treba da bidime Dobri komshi, I da imame dogovor so komshite. Taka se misle nasijot budal Grujo.

Abre sho gi ebas grcite, ti davat pravo da si go smenish imeto kako sto treba pa nasijot uste si misle. United Nations ke recat deka imeto vas sega je republika Makedonija....ne ne treba da si go smenime imeto I gorna Makedonija treba da se vika!!!!

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
        Treba da bidime Dobri komshi, I da imame dogovor so komshite. Taka se misle nasijot budal Grujo.

Abre sho gi ebas grcite, ti davat pravo da si go smenish imeto kako sto treba pa nasijot uste si misle. United Nations ke recat deka imeto vas sega je republika Makedonija....ne ne treba da si go smenime imeto I gorna Makedonija treba da se vika!!!!
        Pavle
        Vistina...dobri komshi so Grcite, Bulgarite i Srebskite, da kleknime za shiptarite, i da go molime UN da ne ostavai da si vikame FYROMCI...gospod da chuva, ne razbirum kak doidome do via dolni mesta!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

South Amerca refuses to back IMF's bailouts for Greece PDF Print E-mail
          Thursday, 01 August 2013

Eleven Latin American nations have refused to support the International Monetary Fund's repeated bail-outs for Greece, after citing concerns that the country won't be able to pay its creditors back.

In a rare public declaration, Brazil's executive director at the IMF, who also represents 10 small nations in Central and South America and the Caribbean, said the countries were fed up of bankrolling the sovereign debt crisis-hit country and other European nations.

"Recent developments in Greece confirm some of our worst fears. Implementation (of Greece's reform programme) has been unsatisfactory in almost all areas; growth and debt sustainability assumptions continue to be over-optimistic," said Paulo Nogueira Batista.

Batista added that there was a severe risk that Greece would not be able to pay back the €240bn ($318bn) it will borrow in emergency funds from the IMF, European Union and the European Central Bank, if Greek reforms derail and EU governments withdraw their support.

Greece has so far siphoned €28.4bn from the IMF and on Monday the country received a tranche of €1.7bn.

The IMF report, published on Wednesday, said if this does happen then Athens' "capacity to repay the Fund would likely be insufficient".

"This statement is one step short of openly contemplating the possibility of a default or payment delays by Greece on its liabilities to the IMF," said Batista.

Greece has already used up almost 90% of its total emergency funds and it still teeters on the brink of collapse.

Unemployment is the highest in Europe, with over a quarter of the Greek population without a job, while public sector reforms will see jobless rates rise further.

The eurozone has pledged to consider mild debt cut relief measures for Greece in 2014, such as extending maturities on its rescue loans, to reduce its debt-to-GDP-ratio to 120% by 2020.

However, the IMF warned in its report that Greece might need faster debt relief from Europe, in order to spur investor confidence and achieve the annual growth rates of about 3%.

Source:- macedioniaonline.com

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

More stupidity in Greece, sugar put in fuel tanks of Macedonian tourists PDF Print E-mail
            Thursday, 01 August 2013

Today, Macedonian tourists out of Skopje reported major damages to their vehicles while vacationing in Greece. Namely, several vehicles had their engines busted after activists from fascist organization Golden Dawn put sugar in their fuel tanks.

- This is rather crazy, I don't have other words. The engine is gone, I had to pay 350 euros to tow my car to the border and additional cost from the border to Skopje. During all this time I am with two young daughters... just terrible" says Zvonko who needed a day and a half to bring his vehicle back home.

According to Macedonian tourist who have seen this first hand, the biggest problems are in and around Solun and the Halkidiki peninsula. Members of Golden Dawn are roaming the streets looking for Macedonian vehicles. Police instead of preventing these events, are aiding the activists by telling them where they have seen Macedonian vehicles.

However, we don't have much sympathy for Zvonko and the rest who spend their hard earned money in Greece. Only a not so intelligent individual would put their family in danger by vacationing in Greece. Who would spend money in a country where the first thing they do is place a hard to remove political sticker on your car as you enter the country, only to have your car painted and broken into hours later.

Source: macedoniaonline

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

sentiments exactly.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                • Jun 2009

New Macedonian Church in Malmo, Sweden

Around 3,000 Macedonians living in Malmo donated 1.6 million euros to build a new church - St Naum Ohridski.

The church was built to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Macedonia church community in Malmo, Sweden.

izvor: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/24096/1/

МПЦ на насловните страници

Осветувањето на Македонската Црква во Малме, денеска се најде и на насловните страници на медиумите во јужна Скандинавија.

“Само таму каде што успеавме да организираме и изградиме наши храмови, се покажа дека таму полесно и подобро се сочувуваат духовните и народните традиции, обичаи и националниот идентитет”. Оваа порака од Малме, Шведска ја испрати Поглаварот на Македонската Православна Црква, г.г. Стефан, по осветувањето на најголемиот македонски храм на Скандинавскиот полуостров, изграден од темел со средства и донации на македонските вереници. Црквата посветена на “Свети Наум Охридски”, ќе биде заштитник за Македонците во Малме и неговата околина, но и јасен симбол на самобитноста на МПЦ и трајна порака до сестринските цркви, за опстојот и сериозноста на неоспорливиот факт за постоењето на Македонската православна црква, како единствена црква на Македонците во матичната држава, но и во дијаспората.

Градбите на автентични, македонски црковни храмови, што од доаѓањето на чело на Европската Епархија, Владиката Г.Пимен ги фаворизира имаат историски чин во развојот на Епархијата, но пред се во градењето цврст столб на посебноста на МПЦ, како црква во православниот свет.

-Навистина е значајно кога нешто градиме наше, тоа да биде автентично, затоа што на тој начин и на нашите домаќини им претставуваме, безразлика каде е тоа, како изгледаат нашите храмови. Правиме едно своевидно парче земја од Македонија, кое го пренесуваме овде со се цела култура, традиција, вели Г. Пимен, Мирополит Европски.

izvor: http://denesen.mk/web/2013/10/20/mpc...nite-stranici/
                Last edited by DedoAleko; 10-20-2013, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

A tasteful looking building.
                  Good luck!
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Bravo, that amounts to about a 530 euro donation per person. Its always nice to see Macedonians in various countries around the world embracing their heritage.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

No one has brought it up yet, so here it goes.

Jovanka Broz passed away.

I wouldn't celebrate her or anyone's passing, but would anyone in here shed a tear?
                      Last edited by Bill77; 10-21-2013, 04:48 AM.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        No one has brought it up yet, so here it goes.

Jovanka Broz passed away.

I wouldn't celebrate her or anyone's passing, but would anyone in here shed a tear?
                        Wouldn't shed a tear but, RIP.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I heard the real Jovanka died many years ago. This is an imposter. And Tito is still alive in the Bermuda triangle.

Where are all the cool names nowadays?

Chento, Tito, Elvis .... ahhh, a different era. But no, I couldn't care less how she rests.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Haha, you have a gift my friend.

Bill,

I think no one brought it up because no one cares. To me Tito is a large part of the mess that we are in today, so no love lost there at all.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            I heard the real Jovanka died many years ago. This is an imposter. And Tito is still alive in the Bermuda triangle.

Where are all the cool names nowadays?

Chento, Tito, Elvis .... ahhh, a different era. But no, I couldn't care less how she rests.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Although another topic interests me.

Its been all over the news in the US, the white girl found in a gypsy camp in Yunanistan.

The yunis claim that she must have been abducted, but I get that feeling the girl was an orphan and the gypsies took her in so they could collect social benefits for her.

There was an article I read with an interview with a "greek" gypsy, apparently in Yunanistan they differentiate themselves between greek gypsies and bulgarian gypsies.

Anyway the girl was found in a "greek" gypsy camp, and one of its residents said "no no there is no human trafficking in greek gypsy camps, maybe in the bulgarian gypsy camps but not here"

It was just funny to me that even among "greek" gypsies there is a clear dislike of slavic speaking people whether they are bulgarian or what ever. The gypsies in greece are one of the poorest and the "greeks" hate them with passion, but even the gypsies fall for the propaganda. It says a lot.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

I have just heard it on the news how human trafficking that goes on in Greece.Human trafficking seems to just go on eu countries seem to be oblivious to whats going on.
                                They must be doing very little about it.You can stop it by collective efforts.But its all mostly underground & goes on existing under the noses of authorities.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X