Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 11-22-2015, 05:22 PM   #171
Dejan

Dejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud of

Valuable find Karposh!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.
Dejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 02:25 AM   #172
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan View Post
Valuable find Karposh!
Thanks Dejan. I thought twice before posting this information, thinking surely someone else has pointed the same out. Then I figured, stuff it, this is too valuable not to be repeated...over & over again, if need be. People have to realise, a nation's sense of identity isn't borne overnight as our idiotic neighbours like to tell everyone. It is inherited from generation to generation.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 02:01 PM   #173
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

One day you are macedonian the next day your not.Your neighbour has stolen your identity and has killed you off.
How idiotic it is stealing everything macedonian
And the propaganda created to cheat us of our glorious past.The greeks have no qualms doing it.
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:44 AM   #174
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
One day you are macedonian the next day your not.Your neighbour has stolen your identity and has killed you off.
And the propaganda created to cheat us of our glorious past.The greeks have no qualms doing it.
No offence George but WTF!!! What exactly are you trying to say? Most of what you have said seems to be directed at Macedonians. Whether intentional or not, the last bit even screams sarcasm to me which also seems to be aimed at Macedonians.

George, Iím going to suggest a few things which, Iím afraid youíre not going to like or enjoy one bit. I donít know you or have ever met you. Iím just familiar with your profile. And your profile tells me that youíve been posting here since August 2009 with over 10,000 posts to your name. When I first joined this forum, I noticed that you popped up everywhere. You seemed to make a habit of just jumping in everywhere. Every thread, topic, reply or thought expressed on this forum, you just had to have the last word on the lot. Worse still, your posts seem to be unconsidered and child-like outbursts rather than making any sort of coherent point.

At first, I put it down to harmless but enthusiastic exuberance on your part. I figured you were just another eccentric Macedonian with a lot of time on your hands. But your heart was in the right place, I reasoned. However, lately, Iíve been wondering whether you are who you claim to be. Sure, you have a Macedonian flag flying next to your name but some of the things that you post on here makes me question whether you are not the proverbial wolf in sheepís clothing. I am suggesting to you that you are a Greek posing as a Macedonian on this forum. Just a casual look at some of the things you have posted leads me to believe this.

I hope Iím wrong about you George. Iíll be the first to apologise to you if I am. I just couldnít keep it bottled up any more.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:37 AM   #175
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
No offence George but WTF!!! What exactly are you trying to say? Most of what you have said seems to be directed at Macedonians. Whether intentional or not, the last bit even screams sarcasm to me which also seems to be aimed at Macedonians.

George, Iím going to suggest a few things which, Iím afraid youíre not going to like or enjoy one bit. I donít know you or have ever met you. Iím just familiar with your profile. And your profile tells me that youíve been posting here since August 2009 with over 10,000 posts to your name. When I first joined this forum, I noticed that you popped up everywhere. You seemed to make a habit of just jumping in everywhere. Every thread, topic, reply or thought expressed on this forum, you just had to have the last word on the lot. Worse still, your posts seem to be unconsidered and child-like outbursts rather than making any sort of coherent point.

At first, I put it down to harmless but enthusiastic exuberance on your part. I figured you were just another eccentric Macedonian with a lot of time on your hands. But your heart was in the right place, I reasoned. However, lately, Iíve been wondering whether you are who you claim to be. Sure, you have a Macedonian flag flying next to your name but some of the things that you post on here makes me question whether you are not the proverbial wolf in sheepís clothing. I am suggesting to you that you are a Greek posing as a Macedonian on this forum. Just a casual look at some of the things you have posted leads me to believe this.

I hope Iím wrong about you George. Iíll be the first to apologise to you if I am. I just couldnít keep it bottled up any more.
You have George all wrong, and you have wrongly interpreted his posts. True, sometimes his posts are hard to understand. But take it in context. I believe his most recent post is referring to how Macedonians' neighbors (Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs) deny the Macedonian identity and have discriminated against Macedonians. If anything, he was supporting everything you have been posting. He has good intentions and is a valuable member of this forum. I think you should apologize because the accusation of George being Greek is unfounded. Your initial assessment of George's posts as "harmless but enthusiastic exuberance" was the right one.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #176
Karposh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsinad View Post
You have George all wrong, and you have wrongly interpreted his posts. True, sometimes his posts are hard to understand. But take it in context. I believe his most recent post is referring to how Macedonians' neighbors (Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs) deny the Macedonian identity and have discriminated against Macedonians. If anything, he was supporting everything you have been posting. He has good intentions and is a valuable member of this forum. I think you should apologize because the accusation of George being Greek is unfounded. Your initial assessment of George's posts as "harmless but enthusiastic exuberance" was the right one.
Well don't I feel like a F-ing prick right now. Okay vicinad. Unfortunately, I can't take back what I said. Too late for that, I already pressed the submit button. For whatever it's worth, I apologise George. That probably means nothing right now but, if we ever meet up in person, I'll buy you a drink and, hopefully, we can have a laugh about all this. I admit I was impulsive and even a little bit cocky saying what I said. Paranoia can sometimes get the better of all of us at times. Se izvinum od se srce chichko George (I presume you are elderly or have I already made one too many presumptions for one day).
Old 11-25-2015, 09:10 AM   #177
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

""One day you are macedonian the next day your not.Your neighbour has stolen your identity and has killed you off.
And the propaganda created to cheat us of our glorious past.The greeks have no qualms doing it."What I'm saying is a bit sarcastic and so blunt its meant to be the truth as if we have to accept our faith as our neighbours want us to.My point is do we have to.
Are we there to cop it sweet??WE are being bullied into things and we just capitulate or compromise I don't need to demonstrate that.Thats what I've been saying that and if you want to shout me a beer I thank you no hard feelings ill shout you back.
The other thing I was saying was that the propaganda machine of our neighbours is well known of ridicule and paranoia.We are n being robbed of our rights to the point of denial of our rights and out of existence.We call ourselves Macedonians and they don't recognize that.They don't believe in the rights of self identification.
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV

Last edited by George S.; 11-25-2015 at 09:16 AM.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 07:41 AM   #178
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

From a book written in 1607, these are letters between a Turkish official and the Macedonians. You can see the Macedonians talking about their country, their people, and their laws. It's also very telling that the Turk mentions that Macedonians have been conquered so often. The book is called "The Turkes Secretoire, Containing his Sundrie Letters". I'm not sure from when the letters in the book are dated. (It should also be noted that this book has separate letters to Greeks, Slavs and neighboring groups, highlighting the FACT that back then (sometime between late 1300s and 1607) Macedonians considered themselves to be a separate people).

In my opinion, the Macedonians response should be etched in every Macedonian Textbook, as it has such relevance for centuries to our people.

Quote:
The Turke to the Macedonians
Your Ambassadors brought me that you gave them in charge: whereby you provoke me rather unto pitie than unto hate; for it seemed to become you farre better, who have been conquered so oft, and brought so oft to be suters on your knees, to receive with thanks, and not to offer with such impudencie the conditions of peace; is it not shame that men in misery by war should stand on proud termes with their conquerors?

The Macedonians to the Turke
What just and equal peace can there be betwixt thee and the Macedonians: we desire and endeavor to defend our country, and our laws; thou not content with thine own, thirstest after other kingdoms by force of arms, and seekest to stretch out thine empire beyond thy bounds: we cannot but speak touching our common-wealth, as it becomes our constancie and generous mindes, that we hold nothing dearer, and sweeter among men, than libertie; yet this has always been the common vice and fault among tyrants; free states they hate to death, free cities stand too much in their sight.

https://www.facebook.com/Leagueofmac...type=3&theater
Old 06-06-2016, 08:02 AM   #179
vicsinad

The German Chronicle Mentz wrote in 1482 ..."that the Saxons were some remains of the Macedonian Army; and that before they came into Germany, they were called Macedonians."

From the book "The History of the Works of the Learned: Volume 1", 1699, Pg. 93.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:11 AM   #180
vicsinad

From "Voyages and Travels Through the Russian Empire" by John Cook in 1770, page 265:

Quote:
My place by the sea hospital was now filled up by a physician, a Macedonian, who had studied at Padua: He told me that in the year 1739, the last year of the Turkish War, his countrymen, the Macedonian Christians, had assembled a body of between thirty and forty thousand men, with a design to free themselves from Turkish slavery...