X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
    Bratot, it`s not easy to deal with these people. We know them very well because their other obsession is Turkey and the Turks in general.

Greek diaspora is probably the 2nd most powerful diaspora organization in the world after Armenians and these two groups always works in full cooperation. They got powerful institutions everywhere, in France, USA, Australia etc. and as you know, they get supported by almost every state in the western world. I am not sure about Greeks but there are several Armenian senators in US and parliamentarians in France. I am sure these people supports Greek causes too.

All of the Armenians and most of Greek diaspora members was living in Turkey and even when they first immigrated to USA, they were already so rich. Most of them had properties in the most valuable locations of Istanbul and they sold these after they migrated out. Some of them earned around 7-8 million dollars only by selling one of their mansion in Istanbul.

Thats why i believe both Macedonian and Turkish diaspora organizations should work together to be able to raise their voice between all these false propaganda created by numerous Greek organizations.
    I'm fully aware of it Onur, but irrespectively of their connections and money we shouldn't assist them with our passive behavior.

Macedonians and Turks MUST work together on every level, the mutual trust has to be cemented.

One example to follow is the latest development of Russian and Chinese relations:

China-Russia ties 'sealed by blood': Medvedev

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
    X