X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    what are you talking about ? Dodging questions ?
    Im not your enemy mate, get off it.
    Now you're denying that I asked you a question on the previous page. It's like talking to a brick.
    Last edited by DirtyCodingHabitz; 01-27-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
      Really? So you deny that greeks consider themselves as pure ancient greek descendants?

We know that we are Macedonians, and we never go to genetics to prove it. I can trace my family to the 19th century with documents of them being born Macedonian.
      Yes, I dont know of any Greek that says we are pure ancient Greeks. That is laughable. Its not my fault if you talk to kids regarding issues like this. Same goes for Macedonians as well.

btw - I didnt know you posted this question until you said it was on the bottom of the previous page.
      Just have manners and Il answer any question you have.
      Last edited by Voltron; 01-27-2011, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Ottoman
        Banned
        • Nov 2010

Lol please open your ears and eyes, there are MANY Greeks around who claim they are pure.

What the fuck is pure? the meaning of pure isnt even applying on human beings, really bullshit.

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Again, its not MY fault you speak with children.
          I personally dont know of anybody that says such an exaggerated claim.
          I agree with you, nobody is.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Yes, I dont know of any Greek that says we are pure ancient Greeks. That is laughable. Its not my fault if you talk to kids regarding issues like this. Same goes for Macedonians as well.

btw - I didnt know you posted this question until you said it was on the bottom of the previous page.
            Just have manners and Il answer any question you have.
            You must not go out much or only just hang out with your turk mates for not to here about Greeks raving about how pure they are and being direct decendants with the Ancient Greeks..
            But I see Greeks are changing their stance now alittle in the last few years...
            hmmm is it maybe that the Macedonians have exposed their lies..??

Here maybe read these...but I'm warning you...sometimes TRUTH does hurt...

The Myth of Greek Ethnic 'Purity'
            Macedonia and Greece, John Shea, 1997 pp.77-96

Many Greeks to this day believe they are an ethnically homogeneous nation

Are Modern Greeks direct descendents of the Ancient Greeks?

Modern Greeks claim no Macedonians, Turks, Albanians or Vlachs live in Greece today
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Ottoman
              Banned
              • Nov 2010

We also see a huge difference between ancient Egyptians and modern Egyptians (who are mostly Arab invaders)

We must accept that we are changing the whole time, who knows how every race will be after 200/300 years, we will screw each others women a lot thats for sure.

Comment

• johnMKD
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
                You must be the first Greek that actually thinks this way, I dont know what happend to you, maybe you saw the light or something.
                Ottoman, please don't be that absolutist. I'm also of the same opinion and I do have a lot of good Turkish friends. Do you have anyone Greek?
                Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

We also see a huge difference between ancient Egyptians and modern Egyptians (who are mostly Arab invaders)

We must accept that we are changing the whole time, who knows how every race will be after 200/300 years, we will screw each others women a lot thats for sure.
                  Ottoman, in 200/300 years Greece will claim that all of Europe was Greek...lol

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Ottoman
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                    Ottoman, please don't be that absolutist. I'm also of the same opinion and I do have a lot of good Turkish friends. Do you have anyone Greek?
                    Im sorry but all the Greeks I had as friends became nationalistic assholes spitting on Turks, thats the reason I cannot be friends with a Greek person. All the bullshit stories about genocides made me sick, I cannot help the fact that my ancestors killed Greeks in the past.

Comment

• johnMKD
                      • Apr 2010

Im sorry but all the Greeks I had as friends became nationalistic assholes spitting on Turks, thats the reason I cannot be friends with a Greek person. All the bullshit stories about genocides made me sick, I cannot help the fact that my ancestors killed Greeks in the past.
                      Yes, my ancestors also killed Turks in the past; that hasn't stopped me having them as friends in the present. Do you live in the past, ottoman?

I don't know about your ex-friends, but this doesn't mean that you have to generalise for an entire country. I know I'm really happy that I have open-minded Turkish friends. I consider some of them even closer to a lot of my Greek ones.
                      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

Yes, I dont know of any Greek that says we are pure ancient Greeks. That is laughable. Its not my fault if you talk to kids regarding issues like this.
                        You're a joke.

Yes, my ancestors also killed Turks in the past; that hasn't stopped me having them as friends in the present. Do you live in the past, ottoman?
                        It's different from a Turk having a greek friend and a greek having a Turk friend, and I'll explain because the same goes for us. I have couple of greek friends and many that I know.But when it comes to the smallest things like football matches between a greek and Macedonian team, they show their true feelings towards your people.

That's why I don't like having friends that ACT like they are your friends in a daily life, but behind your back they stab you. Sure some greeks don't care about that bs but the majority of greeks will insult you in front of your face, or back stab you.

Comment

• Ottoman
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post

I don't know about your ex-friends, but this doesn't mean that you have to generalise for an entire country. I know I'm really happy that I have open-minded Turkish friends. I consider some of them even closer to a lot of my Greek ones.
                          You know what the problem is? I trusted most of my Greek friends, but when I wasnt around they were talking trash about how barbaric Turks are, lets face the facts, yes we killed a lot of Greeks and Armenians in the past, and believe me no Turk is proud of that, thats a black page in our rich history that contains many beautiful things for the sake of humanity.

I just cannot handle that anymore.

Comment

• johnMKD
                            • Apr 2010

You know what the problem is? I trusted most of my Greek friends, but when I wasnt around they were talking trash about how barbaric Turks are, lets face the facts, yes we killed a lot of Greeks and Armenians in the past, and believe me no Turk is proud of that, thats a black page in our rich history that contains many beautiful things for the sake of humanity.

I just cannot handle that anymore.
                            I agree with you that it's just a black page in the history of Turkey. That's why I've learned to like modern Turks and hang out with them. After all, I can see more similarities than differences between Turks and Greeks.

BTW, I have also once met one Turk who was talking really bad about Greeks and I just ignored him. This is the proper way to deal with fascists and morons. You should do the same with the Greek ones, mate.
                            Last edited by johnMKD; 01-27-2011, 10:44 AM.
                            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Voltron i consider myself as macedonian do you have a problem with that,i can trace my family going back at least 300 years in the ohrid region.If anyone tellls me i'm not macedonian or i don't have a right to call myself macedonian will get my knuckle sandwich.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Who said Greeks are pure Ottoman ? Greeks and Turks identify themselves using the same approach. We both know this. Both our countries in a modern sense were cemented after the population exchange. And it was Turkey that wanted to use religion as a way of exchanging each others people. We agreed.

Thats why you wont see a Greek claiming muslim Greeks as their own. We brand them Turks or Turkalvanos. Mehmed and Sinan had Greek background but you will never see us honor them as our own. Macedonians and Albanians have a different approach. They are the ones that use " purity " or " genetics " in their positions.

This is a good thread, I will try to read all of the sixteen pages and clarify and misconceptions some posters may have. Or at least I will try.
                                The Greeks and their friends were too apt to leap back two thousand years and ignore all history between the fight of Chaeronea(1) and the fight of Dragatshan(2).

(1) The decisive victory of Philip of Macedon over the Athenians and their allies, B.C. 338.

(2) The first great decisive victory of the Greeks over the Turks in the Revolution of A.d. 1821.

The life and letters of Edward A. Freeman, D.C.L., LL. D. By William Richard Wood Stephens pages 190-192.

Would you like to start here? Or would you rather prefer to take this particular debate here - http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1316
                                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X